[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically you consume something that you don't need to just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 32

File: 1488164075001.jpg (38KB, 257x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488164075001.jpg
38KB, 257x395px
Basically you consume something that you don't need to just for pleasure and consuming this causes harm to other sentient beings, your health and the environment.

I can't think of anything as degenerate as eating animal products.
>>
I am still going to eat meat.
>>
humans are and always have been omnivores. meat is part of our diet op, wether you like it or not.

Plus, fuck you, it tastes good.
>>
tastes good m8
>>
Suffering of lesser species is un-important
>>
File: download (13).jpg (12KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
12KB, 243x208px
>>35175256
>nice spook my friend
>>
but do we know if cows are really sentient? maybe they are pretending so we dont eat them
>>
I don't care what normieshaming you try to pull; meathead, edgy; I don't care and I eat what I want.
>>
>>35175256
>degenerate
Go back to /pol/ or /leftypol/
>>
I usually only eat chicken though, and chickens are pretty much retarded dinosaurs.
>>
>>35175256
>Not accepting man as a risen beast instead of some fallen angel
Those animals would never have existed if not for the meat industry, the cost of their sentience is to end up on a fork.

Stop turning our species into some faggoty pansy elf society.
>>
would a vegan consider eating lab-grown synthetic meat that doesn't harm animals?
>>
File: a7rr28b_700b.jpg (76KB, 517x902px) Image search: [Google]
a7rr28b_700b.jpg
76KB, 517x902px
>>35175256
Eating meat is one of those things that I can't really justify, but I do it anyway. It's one topic I'm perfectly happy to be blissfully ignorant about.
>>
>>35175256
I am entirely okay with this.
>>
>Implying a care about a dumb animal that only exists to be slaughtered for food
>>
File: dinosaur.webm (2MB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur.webm
2MB, 855x480px
if you don't eat meat and animal products you are a confirmed faggot
>>
>>35175394
>the cost of their sentience is to end up on a fork.

So if I have a kid specifically so that I can molest it, is that okay?
>>
Life as any livestock
>live in shitty wilderness
>random shit tries to kill me
>all i want to do is fuck
>where da animal bitches at tho
>dies from 4 wolves/foxes/coyotes going to town
OR
>AYY Mayne im locked in this pen all day
>MASSAH feeds me some grains an SHIET
>mmmmm dere the bitches at
>MASSAH let me fuck a bitch today

It would be more inhumane to let cows and other livestock die out than to keep them as we do
>>
File: 1484311423628.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484311423628.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>35175256
>using electricity
You know how much of a harmful effect you are having on this planet, right?
>>
>>35175432
chickens are underrated
>>
Sucks to suck. Life is competition. Animals eat other animals.
>>
>>35175436
Children are not bred for sex you fucking abomination, we breed to continue our species.

The human race enforces breeding programs on the lower species to purposefully create life with the intention of them ending up as food. It's a system almost as old as we are and it works.

Humans also made systems to stop nonces like you from fucking your kids.
>>
Hey there little cuck. I'm a grown man, and here in the west grown men are addressed as "Mr."

See, that particular honorific is derived from the word "master," in other words, every man is a master. I am a master. I'm an adult human male, master of this earth. I'm THE apex predator. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! What a joke. They don't intimidate me. I intimidate them. With my intelligence. I don't have to be stronger because I'm smarter. I can stand up tall on my two legs and shout with my loud voice and they're scared of me. It's that easy. Animals are fucking stupid, you know? They're not sapient, they're not "thinking" creatures like I am. That's why I'm the master, and they're the subject. This is my world to use however I want.
>>
>>35175256
Joke's on you, I'm a sadist.
>>
>>35175716
Can you try any harder you fat fucking neck bearded faggot.

I screened that post because it's the most fedora thing I've seen in a few months.
>>
>>35175826
>le reddit fedora meme

It'll earn you plenty of upvotes on /r/4chan I'm sure.

Once again proving how overwhelmingly inferior you anti-intellectual vegan cucks truly are.
>>
I'm a fit vegan and I look down on meat eaters. Especially the ones that have less than perfect bodys.

I know it's bad but I just can't help but think they are uneducated and weak.
>>
>>35175917
>vegan manlet
>'looking down'

That's going to be awfully difficult, little buddy.

Maybe try wearing some high heeled shoes?

I'm sure your boyfriend would really appreciate it.
>>
File: veganism is natural.jpg (1MB, 2172x1202px) Image search: [Google]
veganism is natural.jpg
1MB, 2172x1202px
>>35175321

Humans are "opportunistic" omnivores, meaning we're capable of eating animal products in order to survive, but functionally our systems evolved to be primarily, or even exclusively 'vegan'. All the evidence shows for example that our bodies are designed to require high levels of dietary fibre (meat has none), and that lacking this our system becomes incredibly unhealthy.

Even the animal foods that our closest primate relatives eat are mostly insects, so it's certainly not 'natural' to eat a cow.
>>
>>35175907
Neither of your post show any form of intellect. You just sound like child trying to be edgy.

If your are the intellectual giant you claim then how come I cringed in embarrassment for you?
>>
>>35176018
>You just sound like child trying to be edgy.
> you fat fucking neck bearded faggot
>the most fedora thing

yeah, you dont sound too bright yourself.

im not the guy youre talking with.
>>
>>35175500
This, chickens were my best friends.
Too bad I had to kill them all.
>>
> vegan thread
> Time for the fatso's to start crying and calling names
>>
see heres the thing,

you're making good points and its better for the planet and yourself to become vegetarian but every picture i see of this shit the cow looks straight retarded just like the one you posted in this post. Looking into its stupid ass eyes makes me want to eat it because i know its retarded and doesn't benefit the planet at all. if anything they give off massive amounts of greenhouse gasses so i'm saving the planet by eating the fuckers.
>>
see heres the thing,

you're making good points and its better for the planet and yourself to become vegetarian but every picture i see of this shit the cow looks straight retarded just like the one you posted in this post. Looking into its stupid ass eyes makes me want to eat it because i know its retarded and doesn't benefit the planet at all. if anything they give off massive amounts of greenhouse gasses so i'm saving the planet by eating the motherfuckers
>>
File: 1481148683536.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481148683536.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>35176137
At least I leave my miserable life sooner than yours.
Have fun faggot.
>>
I can

Drinking the puss filled titty milk off a cow

Disgusting
>>
>>35176137
its also the vegans who are calling names. stop trying to sound all high and mighty

>fatso's
>>
File: Every single Vegan thread.png (30KB, 1816x257px) Image search: [Google]
Every single Vegan thread.png
30KB, 1816x257px
>>35176137

This image is pertinent to what you've just mentioned so I'll just attach it to this comment.
>>
>>35176137
It's because they know deep down that they're in the wrong but have no will power to do anything about it.

Would I like to eat to eat bacon and stuff? Yes.

Do I do it? No. Because I can'y justify it morally.
>>
I'm eating 75/25 hamburger out of a frying pan sitting on on two pizza oven trays right now.

Just let me live my life you fuck.
>>
>>35176001
Insects are plants since when?
>>
>>35176001
Opportunistic simply means if the opportunity arises, not that if the opportunity is all that we have
which means if we have the opportunity to do so, we are equipped to do so. Not necessarily to survive, but just because we can.

I agree that humans are more suited to eating mostly vegetables, but that really doesn't mean it's not natural to eat meat in high doses.
We understand how evolution works, before early humans mostly ate vegetables because that's what was available. So if humans now have access to tons of meat and other things, our species will tend to change to reflect that.
It already has evidence of there being specific diets that humans in some countries are more likely to consume. Humans are lactose tolerant in some parts of the country due to the tendency of milk drinking. Surely the same can and may be true for meat eating
>>
File: Halt-Salt.jpg (179KB, 900x468px) Image search: [Google]
Halt-Salt.jpg
179KB, 900x468px
I am vegan. Not here to preach, but I believe fast food consumption needs to be controlled. The fossil fuels and waste from cattle have a huge carbon footprint and our livestock are being killed in record numbers to feed people who really don't need to eat when they think they do because of addictive chemicals these guys sneak into the food items. They're addicts from chemicals like MSG which make mice obese 100 percent of the time in studies, caffeine snuck into food it doesn't belong to, and acrylamide.
Fast food is also a leading cause of obesity which is killing our smartest and cuddliest citizens the fluffy people. How do I know this? I got sick from fast food.
>>
im going back to being vegan soon, im in a real bad bout of depression and feel like uprooting all the bad things in my life, and really, the back of my mind, everytime i go to buy meat i think about the animals that died for it, and i'd rather live without having to think about that
>>
>>35175256
>something that you don't need
false

>I can't think of anything as degenerate as eating animal products.
I'm sure you do memelord
>>
I worked on a ranch for a few years in highschool. I fucking hate cows. Half the reason I love beef is because I know a cow died so I can eat it. They're literally the dumbest fucking creatures. I once watched on shit on anothers face, and the one getting shit on didn't even close its eyes.
>>
File: r9kveganpride.png (219KB, 1310x481px) Image search: [Google]
r9kveganpride.png
219KB, 1310x481px
>>35176387

>Opportunistic simply means if the opportunity arises, not that if the opportunity is all that we have
>Not necessarily to survive, but just because we can.

But in all the primate species in the image, these animals PREFER a diet that's 95%+ vegan, only a small portion of their diet is non-vegan, mostly ants (probably to obtain minerals and b12). They will tend to eat larger animals like birds and rats and so on only if they absolutely must - they can't digest much of the flesh because their systems aren't evolved for it and the flesh isn't pre-cooked.

The average human has literally 100's or perhaps 1000's of times the nutritional choice of a primate living in nature. We have no excuse.

>I agree that humans are more suited to eating mostly vegetables, but that really doesn't mean it's not natural to eat meat in high doses.

Except that all the evidence says that large amounts of meat, or even temporarily having a diet that isn't largely plant-based, is really bad for you and can have IMMEDIATE negative effects on your system.

The most important issue is that we do not NEED to eat this meat, and so inflicting this suffering on other animals is not only cruel but UNNECESSARY.
>>
>>35175526
>It's a system almost as old as we are
No it's not, the natural order is hunting and gathering, domesticated animals are a relatively recent abomination.
>>
Honestly, vegans being so butthurt and cultish is the reason why I'm not going vegan.
>>
>>35175716
say that to a several hundred kg bear you fucking wimpy faggot
>>
>>35175256
You're not on Tumblr or Kikebook you god damn faggot.
>>
File: 4.webm (810KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.webm
810KB, 640x480px
>>35175716

>Hey there little cuck. I'm a grown man, and here in the west grown men are addressed as "Mr."

Hmmmm, really makes you think. Wonder how long it is before women take this from us too?
>>
File: 1487987600771.png (193KB, 402x469px) Image search: [Google]
1487987600771.png
193KB, 402x469px
>>35175256

>Basically you consume something that you don't need to just for pleasure
Meat is party of a healthy diet faggot

>and consuming this causes harm to other sentient beings
get over it, that's the circle of life in the same way when a lion rips a gazelle's head off it causes harm to it

>your health
not if you eat the right portions

>and the environment
quit talking out of you ass

Oversensitive pussies like you need to be purged
>>
>>35176645
>he thinks bears are scary

This is how I know you've never met a bear.

People are TALL and LOUD and VERY SCARY to animals.

Tell it to "FUCK OFF" and it will actually fuck off.

We've been doing this shit since the caveman days son.
>>
>>35176599
> We dont need to do this to survive, as it is cruel and it hurts X

Literally everything we do can be reduced to this.
>>
>>35176889
>Literally everything we do can be reduced to this.
really makes ya think, huh?
>>
File: ZtCvzJY.jpg (56KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
ZtCvzJY.jpg
56KB, 800x452px
life is suffering
morality is an artificial construct
>>
File: 1462816665145.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462816665145.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>35175256
>Basically you consume something that you don't need to just for pleasure and consuming this causes harm to other sentient beings, your health and the environment.

>posting on /r9k/
>>
>>35175256
Did you know that 4chan's servers are powered by cows?
>>
File: 1482763353237.gif (795KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
1482763353237.gif
795KB, 245x168px
>>35175256
>vegans taking the moral high ground while living in the first world where they have the luxury of being picky eaters
>>
Fucking vegans, seriously fuck off to Facebook and post your PETA videos.
>>
File: 123986459757.jpg (72KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
123986459757.jpg
72KB, 600x400px
>>35175256
Thanks for helping me see the error of my ways OP. What a horrible monster I am being a slave to my nature and feeding on innocent animals.
>>
File: veganvsmanlet.jpg (107KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
veganvsmanlet.jpg
107KB, 749x751px
>mfw 6'6" vegan

Carnicucks truly are a lesser form of life
>>
>>35175256
try and fucking stop me you absolute cuckold
>>
>>35176001
Insects are pretty tasty t b h
>>
File: J7dNC.jpg (97KB, 694x960px) Image search: [Google]
J7dNC.jpg
97KB, 694x960px
>>35175321
appeal to nature
>>35175356
Maybe this is just what humans are and we don't realise it because our sense of self IS the pretending to be sentient. Like, humans are automatons like robots or insects, our ego is just another layer to that. What's the thing inside you that tells you you're sentient, it's your ego, you think that is unbiased? Of course the machine that's programmed to believe it has free will will think it has free will. We as much a slave/extension to our environment as a cow or an apple.
>>35175394
hurr durr
>>35175396
vegans by-and-large have no problem with that.
>>35175432
meat eaters are chickens or pussies?
>>35175479
see pic
>>35175526
you realise we arbitarily designate an animals "purpose" as to be eaten. That's exactly the point, an animal doesn't have a "purpose", only from a humans subjective point of view. Please go back to your alien planet, you are obviously not a human.
>almost as old as we are
wrong
>>35175716
Elliot?
>>35176387
appeal to nature
>>35176820
>Meat is party of a healthy diet
repeating it doesn't make it true
>>35176947
appeal to futility, or you're just a cherry-picking nihilist.
>>35177141
appeal to nature

Why do vegans seem to preachy? because it's fun to win arguments. There's literally nothing you can do to beat a vegan in a debate, it's like trying to justify rape, murder, stealing, etc. The hilarious thing about veganism is, it's actually HEALTHIER for you than eating any meat at all.
>>
>>35175256
Whatever, they taste good, bacon is the best food out there
I don't give a crap if an animal dies, in the end nothing matters, the earth will be eaten by th sun, and even before that, those animals that are not consummed will be eaten or die of natural causes.
>>
>>35175402
same desu

I am fully aware that it's supposedly unhealthy and causes a lot of pollution
but i fail to care enough
and i barely feel any empathy for animals, i've never been phased by slaughterhouse footage and even enjoyed watching bullfighting
>>
>muh ethics
>muh environment
Whether the cow dies at age 1 by knife, or age 20 of old age is unimportant. In a hundred, let alone a thousand or a million years, no-one will remember or mourn the cow's death. Earth or environment do not care, because you need some level of sentience to be able to care. The only thing that will mourn its death is the cow itself, and at most his offspring. And vegans of course.

All laws, principles and moral codes are man made inventions. An important reason one decides not to eat meat is because one puts a value on the organisms around him. This valuation method however is always subjective. Since these values are personal, none can be called 'right' or 'just' by anyone other than the person who values.

You can not convince me I'm being unethical, because your moral code is worthless to me. You can not convince me your moral code is the one true guiding principle of all existence, because nobody lives by it other than you and the people you directly influence.

The only thing that matters is my personal well-being. And if a cow needs to be butchered to improve my happiness, so be it.
>>
>>35178742
If anything domestic animals benefit from their special relationship with humans. We keep them safe, fed and sheltered, we even provide healthcare. Wild animals don't enjoy any of that. Then when it's time to die we kill them humanely in relatively painless ways. I bet those deer I've seen dying torn apart in horrible agony on the side of the road would love a little gentle euthanasia.
>>
>>35178742

>The only thing that matters is my personal well-being.

But this is a value judgement, it's a claim about 'morality'. "x matters" is a moral claim.

Your entire statement is self-refuting.
>>
I eat meat because the produce and water used to feed cattle could also be used to feed thirldworlders.

It's an argument often heard from vegans:
>if people stopped eating meat, we could solve world hunger!
But here's the thing, why help an intrinsically worthless and parasitical type of people survive?
Africa's population is expected to double or even quadruple this century. .

In the Vegan Utopia of infinite grains and water, every little negro birthed in the coming century will be able to survive.
Unable to fend for themselves, these hordes will move to the continent of milk and honey, Europe. This population boom will destroy not one, but two whole continents, and all the priceless ecosystems in it.

In a way, eating meat is actually beneficial to the environment, because eating meat kills niggers.
>>
>>35179037

You don't cut population by keeping them poor. People find a way to eat and get by.

If you're so terrified of africans, you'd support improving their standard of living which is a much better way of getting them to cut back on reproducing.

Veganism would reduce the amount of needless suffering ANY reduce the "nigger" count that terrifies you.
>>
>>35176001
Humans are the fucking kings of this world we can burn it and destroy it its ours, if the cows dont like being eaten so much maybe they should grow a pair of thumbs and start making guns you fuckwit, its nature its the survival and dominance of the fittest weak must die and perish for life to evolve and grow stronger so it could spread further WE ARE A DISEASE.
>>
>>35175256
>animal products
>sentient beings
Animals (save a few cetaceans and primates, which no one here probably eats anyway) are not sentient. They hav no sense of self and are incapable of higher (or any) thought. Killing them is no different than breaking an inanimate object.
>>
>>35175479
The funny part is that this is what the average German citizen in Nazi Germany would say about the conditions of jews in the camps.
>>
>>35176001
ey you lil shit, if you didnt know the apes arent our ancastors, they are a natural defect of our evolution.
>>
>>35175329
>tfw you are superior to every human
>tfw it is great fun to torture all humanity
>>
>>35178949
Domesticated animals are still forced into their existence, without the power of making choices for themselves. If you gave a pig the choice between life and the slaughterhouse, it'd choose life. A vegan would call it slavery, and he wouldn't be wrong. What matters is, do you care about their life enough to let them take control of it? Some do, I don't.

>>35178996
My entire argument is that, since valuation is always subjective, the only value is decided by my own, almost instinctual, needs. Once I am dead my principles become worthless and forgotten too.
Because I like meat, I decide it is 'just' to eat meat.
>>
>>35175256
>Sentient
Had you taken another aproach, maybe I would have taken your argument valid.
>>
>>35178073
>appeal to nature
What the fuck are you talking about?
Don't just say words and think they mean you win an argument.

>there's nothing you can say to beat a vegan in a debate

When rationale isn't governed by reason, of course you can't win. That's like trying to beat a dog, infant or a brick wall in a debate.
>>
File: 2f4.gif (954KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
2f4.gif
954KB, 165x115px
>>35178073
>Maybe this is just what humans are and we don't realise it because our sense of self IS the pretending to be sentient. Like, humans are automatons like robots or insects, our ego is just another layer to that. What's the thing inside you that tells you you're sentient, it's your ego, you think that is unbiased? Of course the machine that's programmed to believe it has free will will think it has free will.
>>
>>35179084
It takes time for a population's birth rate to stabilise after the mortality rate decreases. In Europe, populations kept growing decades after the health, food and educational improvements of the late 19th century. We don't have that kind of time or resources when it comes to Africa.
Therefore, we need to keep to mortality rate as high as possible (by hoarding resources, funding wars, stopping the boats, etc), until we are technologically capable to design an adequate bioweapon or mass-sterilisation program.
>>
>>35177045
its cheaper to be vegan than eat meat....

ive been on a vegan diet for 2.5 months now, i spend like 80$ a month on food and im literally so bloated from eating i fall asleep sometimes

like that was usually like 250-300 a month eating meat and being lazy and buying junk food and shit when i was eating meat, but now i just cook all my shit because i have no other choice, it genuinely tastes better i swear on my life, and i lost weight

like moral reasons wasnt the reason i went on it, it was mostly to try it out and maybe lose some weight. lost like 10 pounds, i was 171 nekie in the morning today, where as like 3 months ago i was liek 180-something

guys, beans are stupid cheap....
>>
File: Gheee.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gheee.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>35175256
>sentient

Please.
>>
>>35178073

So you propose liberating all the animals to live freely with each other? How do you propose to stop them all eating each other? Oh right, you fucking can't. Hmmmmmmm what to do what to do what to doo ARRRGGGHH!!!! What to DO!

>le snap finger le maymaymeme

I know, I'll EUTHENIZE some of the animals and then, so they don't go to waste, I'll EAT them. Awwww yeah! I'm fucking smart I'm so fuckin'....

Waitaminute!
>>
File: Pepe (9).jpg (16KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (9).jpg
16KB, 226x223px
>>35175293
fpbp as always famalamadingdong
>>
i need meat for higher value/absobtion power protein for gainz
>>
>>35175256
>sentient beings
Sentience ain't all that.

Sapience is where it's at.
>>
>>35178073
>There's literally nothing you can do to beat a vegan in a debate

I'm a semi-vegan but that's nonsense. All of your typical arguments appeal to certain shared values. Reject those values, and the argument loses its force.

If health, animal welfare, or the well-being of the planet are of no concern to the person you're arguing against, how are you going to convince them exactly?
>>
>>35176284
Lets say i wanted to become vegan. Would my body go through withdraws from no meat? Give me some tips, how can i survive on just plants?
>>
>>35181246

Not him. When I first when vegan I expected to be 'craving' meat dishes, but that never came about. I can't say how you'll react though, everybody is different. I seriously doubt that you'll go through any major withdrawals, though - and any withdrawal feelings you have are going to be entirely psychological and not based on any physiological shift.

Just try it. You can gradually phase out meat, dairy, etc over a year if you need to, but going suddenly vegan shouldn't affect you negatively.

If you use a lot of energy like as a sports person or removalist or something you might need to pay attention to your protein intake, but there are vegan protein powders if you need that.

Take sublingual vitamin B12 (incredibly cheap), and go.
>>
>>35181376
Thanks anon.
A unoriginal thanks
>>
>>35175256
All life is an endless spiral towards death. You are helping the cow by taking it out of this horrible world. Eating meat is a sacred rite to remind ourselves every day that there is no such thing as a soul.
>>
>>35176001

Organized agriculture would not exist without our ability to eat meat, which is ironic because only at this level of civilization could vegans and vegetarians exist and still live a normal life.

Chimps and gorillas, and other herbivores literally spend all day, every day foraging enough nutrients on their vegetarian diet. They cannot sustain themselves otherwise.

A carnivore/omnivore can hunt, kill and eat in a fraction of that time- but it still gets the same nutritional intake. For humans, this leaves extra hours every day for other activities, like inventing, exploring, and developing organized agricultural systems to grow even more food

Humans could not build houses, travel in boats across the ocean, or farm by subsisting only on a vegetarian diet. Salting and pickling of meats allowed huge energy sources to be stored for long periods of time.
>>
>>35181762

>Organized agriculture would not exist without our ability to eat meat, which is ironic because only at this level of civilization could vegans and vegetarians exist and still live a normal life.

What the hell does that mean? Organized agriculture can easily exist without meat.

>Chimps and gorillas, and other herbivores literally spend all day, every day foraging enough nutrients on their vegetarian diet. They cannot sustain themselves otherwise.

They don't spend all day every day at all. They spend lots of time socially eating. They get all their basic needs. Chimps do not spend much time eating at all. You're thinking of something like Gorilla which is absolutely huge and eats fucking rough foliage because of its environment. No vegan is advocating that you eat rough tree leaves.

>A carnivore/omnivore can hunt, kill and eat in a fraction of that time- but it still gets the same nutritional intake. For humans, this leaves extra hours every day for other activities, like inventing, exploring, and developing organized agricultural systems to grow even more food

Hunting requires significant amounts of energy in itself. MOST carnivores and even omnivores don't even HUNT. This is how biased your perception of nature is. You're thinking of apex predators, which take a huge amount of energy to hunt, and then are forced to lie around the whole time - apex predators are very often on the brink of extinction.

>Humans could not build houses, travel in boats across the ocean, or farm by subsisting only on a vegetarian diet.

I'd rarely say this on r9k, but this statement makes you simply dumb. Vegans build houses, travel in boats, and farm. The 'meat rich' diet we know today has not been the norm for most of human history. Gladiators in rome were eating primarily vegan diets. Meat has nothing to do with it. Meat has its own costs
>>
>>35175256
The karma is mostly going to go to the poor, dumb slaughterhouse workers.
>>
File: 1416082724911.jpg (9KB, 161x181px) Image search: [Google]
1416082724911.jpg
9KB, 161x181px
>>35175256

Too bad.

It's their fault they evolved to be stupid fat and delicous.
>>
File: 1475355664625.png (32KB, 624x474px) Image search: [Google]
1475355664625.png
32KB, 624x474px
>>35181762

and here is a simple website which can generate recipes for you for 3000 calories per day

https://www.eatthismuch.com/diet-plan/3000-calorie/vegetarian/

For most people 3000 calories is more than sufficient. Every nutritional organisation in the world agrees that the vegan diet, when adequately planned (ie not 12 boxes of oreos a day) meets all nutritional needs and can be even healthier than omni diets.

Your notion that vegans don't get their energy needs is simply wrongheaded.

>>35182013

Who says the karma isn't distributed over society, considering most people don't work in slaughterhouses unless they really need the work? An interesting fact is that there's a statistically significant higher chance of you becoming a murderer of humans if you've worked in a slaughterhouse. Even in an ancillary role, not directly killing the animals.
>>
File: Randump_32392a_6172086.jpg (35KB, 480x383px) Image search: [Google]
Randump_32392a_6172086.jpg
35KB, 480x383px
OP do you really think a cow would show you any form of mercy if it was naturally evolved to eat and digest you?

It's kill or be killed you fucking pussy
>>
Hunting is more humane than commercial meat imo. You got an animal who lives in freedom for its entire life and is quickly killed, with next to zero suffering. Most of us hunters abhor commercial meat and would eat only game or at least meat we raised by ourselves, I don't see why animal rights activists see us as enemies.
>>
>>35182112

Rise of the planet of the cows
>>
>>35182106
>Who says the karma isn't distributed over society, considering most people don't work in slaughterhouses unless they really need the work?

Of course some of it goes to everyone who participates in the murder chain, but the vast majority goes to the one who perpetrates the killing action; whether they really "needed" the work or not is not relevant.
>>
>>35181925
I'm saying that without the extra energy provided by eating meat the INITIAL invention of agriculture would never have been invented.

Apex predators are on the brink of extinction because humans, the apex predator above the entire food chain, has hunted them, their prey, or destroyed their environment so they cannot survive. (polar bears, lions, etc)

>MOST carnivores and even omnivores don't even HUNT

exactly- they expend less energy by eating leftover kill from hunting carnivores, not hunting. This is basically what humans can do, and why we are all so fat- we eat enormous amounts of fat and protein, much more than we need.

as to your gorilla point-

"Due to the relatively low energy value of a diet based on leaves, stems, and herbs, most gorillas spend a lot of time in feeding-related activities to achieve the appropriate nutrition needed.
To get all the food they require, they must travel in search of food sources. The eastern lowland gorilla cover long distances to find fruit; in fact, they are the subspecies that move longer distances: on average, up to 1,105 meters per day."

source: http://www.gorillas-world.com/gorilla-feeding/

My overall point is that it is certainly "natural" for humans to eat meat. Without it, we would not be the civilization we are today.
>>
>$7.82 for a quarter pounder meal at mcdonalds
>look on cows face as it's dying priceless
Fucking cows. That's what you get for licking my ice cream
>>
>>35182106
>red meat causes cancer
Yes, I'm aware shitty processed red meat filled with hormones is bad for you. Free range chicken and fish, for example, are not.
>>
>>35179229
...no? No average German back then thought that Jews if left in the wild faced numerous perils and had a lower life expectancy. Your analogy is retarded, and you need to off yourself, stat.
>>
>>35176470

I think we can all agree that Fast Food is an absolute cancer to society because 90% of the time the food you're looking at was probably made from some nasty fucking shit, we're better off without it. Although I still enjoy a good quality steak. But if it's any consolation to you Meat will probably become more of a High-Class kinda dish a couple of decades down the track. With how things are going now we're all probably gonna be eating either synthetic shit or insects.
>>
File: 1483649596269.jpg (86KB, 790x928px) Image search: [Google]
1483649596269.jpg
86KB, 790x928px
wew, looks like i'm late 2 this thread

is OP implying that any form of multi-cellular life is sentient? is he implying that mammals as a whole are sentient? including birds, too?

huh; looking up various dictionary definitions of "sentient", seems as though most publications claim that sentience is the simply capability to feel. an animal feeling pleasure or pain generally isn't up for debate, but i would certainly add a requirement for sentience onto that requiring self-awareness and the ability to express it

or maybe that could be better defined as sapience

anyway, i do see animals as lesser beings compared to humans. certainly not equals. breeds/species of animals that have allowed humanity to flourish deserve a special place of respect in my opinion. working breed dogs, cattle, poultry, beasts of burden, etc.

any human inflicting suffering on animals without any tangible material gain has my disdain. generally feel that those regularly inflicting suffering on creatures are much more likely to do the same to their fellow humans, and should be physically removed from society.

inflicting a meted amount of suffering for real tangible gain (meat, oils, etc) i've got no problem at all with
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 238x211px
>>35175256
>degenerate

originoli
>>
File: Russian waifu.webm (486KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Russian waifu.webm
486KB, 1000x562px
>>35182190

>Of course some of it goes to everyone who participates in the murder chain, but the vast majority goes to the one who perpetrates the killing action; whether they really "needed" the work or not is not relevant.

I'd say that you're over-estimating the role of 'agency' in any of this. Most people who are poor will rationalise being hired to do violence because they need to survive, and others are willing to exploit that. If society says it's legal and even the norm, and buys this meat - I don't see why the slaughterer himself has a vastly bigger role in it. Why is he expected to do the moral judging more than a person who consumes it on the other end?

>>35182193

>I'm saying that without the extra energy provided by eating meat the INITIAL invention of agriculture would never have been invented.

I've already addressed this. There's no evidence that agriculture was developed only by people eating large amounts of meat. The meat-rich diet of today is something that's only existed for about 100 years or significantly less, like 60 years. It's simply preposterous to claim that those who developed agriculture couldn't have done so without meat, most of them probably didn't even consume meat. You're basing your notions of history of meat council adverts.

But let's assume that all agriculture was developed only because of the special magical nutritional products of meat super-charging people's brains... the past doesn't limit us in the present. You could saw that we wouldn't be talking on the internet if it wasn't for 'x' 'y' 'z' human atrocities, that doesn't justify committing an outrage today.

>as to your gorilla point-

Exactly. Gorillas are the exception. They are fucking huge and eat a diet that's incredibly tough to get anything out of. Not comparable to chimps. Not comparable to humans. Certainly not comparable to the situation of humans today.
>>
Cows produce a lot of carbon monoxide leading to global warming so I'm stopping global warming
>>
>>35175256
>Basically you consume something that you don't need to just for pleasure and consuming this causes harm to other sentient beings, your health and the environment.

Yep, suck my dick, hippie.
>>
>>35175256
Cut the moral reason concern trolling, we all know the real reason that you should eat vegan is because of all the jew hormones in the meat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5roHwTCeJQ
>>
>>35175256
I don't know how people go vegan. I eat a plate of vegetables, and I'm hungry a couple hours later. Also, I don't really care about the suffering of animals, my health, or the environment.
>>
>>35175256
>Morality
>Like you even care about my health or the environment
Croc tears and spooks, I do what I want, when I want, how I want, and if I want to. You can't tell me what the fuck to do except make me fall for the bait, here is a you.
>>
>>35182488

Many vegetables are relatively low in protein so vegans combine them with things like tofu, beans, lentils, noodles, etc.

Just as most people tend to have steak and veges.
>>
>>35175256
Someone edit Op picture with a plant or something
>>
>>35178073
>implying there is issue with appealing to nature when discussing your physiological being
Brainlet, take your chart of fallacies and eat it because it would be better processed that way.
>>
>>35182507

>Misrepresenting Stirner

The OP doesn't mention morality. The OP is appealing to the human heart. This is probably the most direct and honest approach one can take, and the least spooked.

If you are to be free of spooks, you must have a sense of your own wants and interests as opposed to the interests of those who'd mentally colonise you with their spooks.

Exercising compassion is not a "spook". You're lamely appropriating Stirners' work to justify propagating a spook - the spook of "fighting spooks".

If you were truly as purely self-interested as you claim, you wouldn't have even bothered to respond.
>>
Fallacies: the picture
>>
>>35175256
You need to eat life if you want to live
>>
>>35182388
>There's no evidence that agriculture was developed only by people eating large amounts of meat. The meat-rich diet of today is something that's only existed for about 100 years or significantly less, like 60 years.

Thats not what I said at all. You clearly have no idea how people lived before mass production and distribution of food was possible. Meat was coveted exactly because of the huge benefit it had in energy per pound over vegetables and grain.

>special magical nutritional products of meat super-charging people's brains
Stop spouting shitty strawman arguments that retards on here have been spouting, that's not what I'm saying.

>'x' 'y' 'z' human atrocities, that doesn't justify committing an outrage today.

Just because I eat meat doesn't mean I enjoy or condone the mistreatment of animals. Ideally meat would only come from certified free range farms where no unnecessary mistreatment occurred.

However, mass meat production facilities like slaughter houses and factory farms are part the reason our civilization has grown to the size it has. I don't necessarily agree with those practices, but there really isn't a way around it. Humans are THE apex predator, THE top of the food chain. We didn't get here by eating berries and lettuce.
Also, chimps are omnivores. Thought you should know.

http://science.jrank.org/pages/1418/Chimpanzees-Eating-habits.html

Pound for pound, calorie for calorie, eating a balanced diet of healthy meats, grains, and vegetables gives an omnivore a great advantage in energy, protein, and extra time over vegetarian who only eats a low energy diet of vegetables, grains, and fruits.
>>
File: Incomplete Protein Myth.png (68KB, 876x772px) Image search: [Google]
Incomplete Protein Myth.png
68KB, 876x772px
>>35182708

>Thats not what I said at all. You clearly have no idea how people lived before mass production and distribution of food was possible. Meat was coveted exactly because of the huge benefit it had in energy per pound over vegetables and grain.

Did you get this from reading Game of Thrones? Name a general time and place.

>mass meat production facilities like slaughter houses and factory farms are part the reason our civilization has grown to the size it has

You mean population size? This isn't true and even if it was... why is population size something to be glad about?? We produce food to feed the population, not the other way around.

>Pound for pound, calorie for calorie, eating a balanced diet of healthy meats, grains, and vegetables gives an omnivore a great advantage in energy, protein, and extra time over vegetarian who only eats a low energy diet of vegetables, grains, and fruits.

The problem is that you've internalised a false nutritional model. "Protein" isn't an issue for anyone. Most people are if anything eating significantly too much protein. A vegan can easily get ALL his protein needs met on a vegan diet. If he wants to bodybuild he'd do what bodybuilders do - take whey supplements, but in protein form.

A steak of tofu has significantly less protein than a steak of beef, but we don't NEED that extra protein! Most nutritional organisations are calling for less protein and more fibre in our diets. The tofu doesn't have any of the harmful effects to the human or the cow, and it has significant benefits - like the phytonutrients, fibre, other vitamins that beef doesn't have. It doesn't take significantly more time for the vegan to eat the tofu, or to digest it.

You're simply historically and nutritionally ignorant.
>>
>>35175256
You're god damn right, I am going to enjoy everything I can on this fucking rock before I die.
>>
>>35182388
>Why is he expected to do the moral judging more than a person who consumes it on the other end?

Because the most karma goes to the person who actually, physically commits the act, however they justify it or don't or however ignorant they are of the effects of their actions or not.

It's like gravity in a way -- it's a law; if you jump off a tall building you will get smushed whether someone tricked you into doing it or even if you didn't know what was going to happen.
>>
>>35179555
>being lazy and buying junkfood
>Junkfood
>starts making his own food and actually eating a lot of vegetables.
>wow guys I lost weight, it's because of the meat!!1!
>>
>>35182859

>I'm ignorant

Yeah ok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Revolution

Read up, son. You should probably learn a little history before you start typing again.

Veganism, as a lifestyle, would not exist without civilization. Civilization grew from agriculture. Agriculture grew from our harvesting both plants and animals.

Tofu, whey protein, vitamin supplements are al products of our civilization. Civilization came from raising grain, vegetables, and meat on a systematic basis.

Early agriculture, while it was crude, and, admittedly provided a worse selection of
nutrients for the farmers and townspeople, eventually grew into what it is today.

No, it is not perfect. Yes, people overeat or are malnourished because they don't eat right. Yes, there is overpopulation.

But unless you want to give up your computer, house, car, shoes, books, roads, electricity, and medicine, you will have to accept that everything you enjoy today is because humans are naturally designed to eat meat.
>>
>>35178073
hahahaha get rekt non-vegas

Veganism is morally superior. If you live in a society in which you have access to other sources of protein (you do) besides meat, you have a moral obligation to stop consuming meat.

inb4
>that's nature!

Rape is found in nature as well; unless you find rape morally permissible (you don't), you can extend this to animal murder as well. Humans have the unique capacity to actually ponder and reason.

Unless meat is required for your health AND you have NO other sources of protein, eating meat is wrong.

Debate me.
>>
>>35175256
Almost every single thing humanity does contributes to killing nature so why don't you go off yourself if you want to proctect animals, also life is cruel animals will end up dying brutally regardless of humans.
>>
>>35175485

honestly everything is pretty fucking bad, using cars, buying cell phones/laptops, using shampoo/soap, all of it has an ugly side we conveniently ignore.

you ever see that giant hill blocked off by a fence on occasion? landfill, and they're looking to make another one because FUCK
>>
>sentient
HAHAHAHAHA shut the fuck up my dude you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>35183758
your*
you'reself*
>>
Arby's is an American outsource provider of call centers.[2] Based in Roseburg, Oregon, Arby's was founded in 2005 as Comspan Call Center Services, a division of the communications company, Comspan. After the communications company was bought by a Canadian corporation, the call center was established as its own company by Comspan co-founder John Stadter and business partner Matthew Achak.[3]

Arby's is one of the fastest growing businesses in Oregon and has been named one of the Top Workplaces by the The Oregonian for four consecutive years since 2012.[4][5][6]

The company has over 60 clients in industries including financial, healthcare, retail, e-commerce, as well as start-ups and technology companies based in Normie Valley.[7] Arby's also works with insurance companies and other organizations during natural disasters including Hurricane Roastie beef curtain sandwich.
>>
Arby's is an American outsource provider of call centers.[2] Based in Roseburg, Oregon, Arby's was founded in 2005 as Comspan Call Center Services, a division of the communications company, Comspan. After the communications company was bought by a Canadian corporation, the call center was established as its own company by Comspan co-founder John Stadter and business partner Matthew Achak.[3]

Arby's is one of the fastest growing businesses in Oregon and has been named one of the Top Workplaces by the The Oregonian for four consecutive years since 2012.[4][5][6]

The company has over 60 clients in industries including financial, healthcare, retail, e-commerce, as well as start-ups and technology companies based in Silicon Valley.[7] Arby's also works with insurance companies and other organizations during natural disasters including Hurricane Roast beef sandwich.
Animals are delicious
>>

Arby's is one of the fastest growing businesses in Oregon and has been named one of the Top Workplaces by the The Oregonian for four consecutive years since forever.[4][5][6]

The company has over 60 clients in industries including financial, healthcare, retail, e-commerce, as well as start-ups and technology companies based in Silicon Valley.[7] Arby's also works with insurance companies and other organizations during natural disasters including Hurricane Roast beef sandwich.
>>
Well i can't think of anything worse than not going to Arby's and In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Caesar. With the exception of the Chicken Caesar, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown honey mustard, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate BLT was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid 2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
Make sure to thank Arby's for their tasty animal products!

>>
>>35183625
here's the stumbling block that creates a total impasse between both sides; neither able to gain meaningful ground because of wholly differing assumptions on both sides

you're equating rape and murder of human beings to the same towards animals. your side seems to feel that homo sapiens sapiens and all other life on the planet are inherently equal in worth.

i, as you can probably surmise, don't think this. while i have no tolerance whatsoever of humans inflicting suffering upon animals for no tangible gain and think that they should hang from trees for the good of the rest of us, i do see animals as occupying a lower place on the hierarchy that has developed on this planet. by design or by fiat, animals occupy a lower place on this hierarchy.

while sometimes mildly entertaining, there isn't a real debate to be had, even aside from the futility of debating subjective morality
>>
>>35184000
>taking this thread seriously

>>
>>35184000
Maybe both sides should visit Arby's and In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Caesar. With the exception of the Chicken Caesar, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown honey mustard, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

In 2003, the line was again expanded to include other styles of specialty sandwiches that were served on baguettes that included the Italian Beef 'n Provolone, French Dip 'n Swiss, Philly Beef Supreme, and Pot Roastie sandwiches.

Corned beef and turkey Reuben sandwiches were added to the menu in 2005.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into a Tendies.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Toasted Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
>>35183625
There's objectively nothing wrong with rape
>>
Raping your livestock before slaughtering them adds a terrific flavor

>>
Fuck nature, normie hippies

>>
>>35175329

Gonna feel good when aliens fuck us up
>>
>>35184052
I agree! visit your local Arby's for a free meal on me, and In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

>>
>>35175256
Each burger has the meat of over 200 cows tho
>>
>>35183625
Oh I absolutely agree but let's not stop there. Your phone and other electronic devices, which you can live without, are manufactured and sourced from materials that cause and fund harm in other humans so you should cut that out. The same is true for your clothes so start making your own. Additionally you should also quit paying taxes and your job, as your are supporting meat-eating animal killers. That is the morally superior life.
>>
>>35184167
Especially at Arby's and In addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwiches came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

In early 2006, Arby's Restaurant Group signed a contract with Pepsi, making Pepsi the chain's exclusive soft drink provider. When franchisees' contracts expire with Cuck a Cola, they will be required to switch to Pepe Piss Jugs, the only exception was the Arby's located at ur moms house because the house has its own separate contract with Cuck a Cola for other fat purposes, particularly the feminist roastie department. This Arby's closed in mid-2012 when construction began to convert the location into Tendies.

>>
File: Cooking dog.jpg (84KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
Cooking dog.jpg
84KB, 480x369px
>>35175256
Your mistake was believing that I viewed this world as worth living in.

Also I would have eaten that cow one way or another. Not making a burger out of it isn't saving the animals life. Everything dies. You will die someday too anon. Don't you want to sustain someone with your body after you go?
>>
>>35184421
Your mistake was not visiting your local Arby's and in addition to roast beef, deli style sandwiches, called "Sex Market Fresh Roasties," are sold at Arby's. The original lineup of sandwiches included Roast Beef and Swiss, Roast Turkey and Swiss, Roast Ham and Swiss, and Roast Chicken Shit. With the exception of the Chicken Shit, all Market Fresh Sandwichs came with the standard toppings of spicy brown man seed, mayonnaise, red onion rings, green a fucking leaf lettuce, tomato slices and sliced Swiss cheese. Additions to the Market Fresh lineup included Roast Turkey Ranch and Bacon and the Ultimate BLT. Market Fresh Five-Star Club, served on Harvest White Bread, was introduced in 2003 for a limited time.

The Ultimate roastie was released for a limited time in 2002 and later in 2012.

Toasted Subs, sandwiches served on a toasted ciabatta roll, were first introduced . The initial line-up included the French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub, Philly Beef Sub, Classic Italian Toasted Sub, and Turkey Bacon Club. Three months later, the Toasted Subs product line was extended to include the Meatball Roasted and Toasted Roastie Sub and the Chicken Parmesan Sub.
>>
>>35175256
I really don't give a fuck about cows. They taste good, imma eat em
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.