[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are other States and Countries jealous of California? You s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: californiaisbetterthanyou.png (66KB, 476x564px) Image search: [Google]
californiaisbetterthanyou.png
66KB, 476x564px
Are other States and Countries jealous of California?

You should be and i'll tell you why. California is the best place to live in the world. We have it all figured out, the weather is the best in the world. We have a lot of space unlike European and Asian countries and that space is quality land unlike Nevada or Pennsylvania. We have Ocean, mountains, forests, desert, so if you're bored with one theres always more options. We have the worlds best Film, Tech and Agricultural industries. The worlds best colleges. Our minimum wage just went up to $10.50 ahead of many of you lesser states. The people here are just better. We are progressive and just cool something other places around the world can't understand or achieve. We have the prettiest people in the world. The rest of the world wants to be like us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghBcyQCXIoo
>>
Inb4 flyover States saying muh Republicanism and angry Russians who think shivering in the cold living in a Commie Block in the middle of nowhere is better.
>>
You're right in that california is better than all other states but you're wrong in that any part of the USA is the best at anything as compared to the rest of the world

And now you will probably refute this with an ad hominem attack or say something like the weather (which you have no control over) is better in california than elsewhere (which it also isn't, anyway)

Have you even lived somewhere outside the US?
>>
File: blowitoutyourass.png (279KB, 798x502px) Image search: [Google]
blowitoutyourass.png
279KB, 798x502px
>>35175033
Spotted the faggot. California is #1. Period. Nice reddit spacing btw homo.
>>
>>35175196
As predicted.

Great thread friend, good discussion
>>
File: 1472238392702.png (204KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1472238392702.png
204KB, 300x256px
>mfw half the state burns to the ground every single year due to uncontrollable brush fires brought about by the desrt tier droughts
I'll stay over here in NY where there's water. Thanks.
>>
>>35174874
Fuck you you faggot retard, it's damn near impossible to afford living anywhere here and it's full of fucking normo's and the fucking nanny state is increasing the price of my cancer sticks

Fuck this place but atleast we're not florida
>>
>entire state is cucked by hordes of shitskin mexicans
>can't even own a gun to shoot them when they attack
>>
>>35175218
California objectively has the best film, tech and agriculture industries in the world. Making what you said
>>35175033
>you're wrong in that any part of the USA is the best at anything as compared to the rest of the world
Wrong and not insightful. Also if other Countries are so great then why did they put their Countries somewhere else with better weather? Dumbasses.
>>
>>35174874
>minimum wage is 10.50
I'm Australian, 10.50 is nothing
>>
I'll admit that California is better than Republican California (Florida) but I'd rather live anywhere than the major metro areas.

I prefer that the government, normies, and other people stay out of my business.
>>
>>35175389
>What are exchange rates
>>
>>35175301
We've been out of a drought for a month now after 1 week of heavy rain. All of the water aquifers are over 100% compacity. So much for the rest of the Country saying California will be in a drought for years!

>>35175361
My rent is 700 for a spacious studio. Maybe you're not looking hard enough or in the wrong places. If you can't afford rent there's countless programs that will help you with everything from rent to food and bills. Stop smoking cancer sticks and maybe you could afford rent desu being addicted to cigarettes is being addicted to the smokable jew. The only thing this place is Nanny State about is gun laws.

>>35175368
White people are a majority and immigration has been declining to a net zero or negative balance for almost a decade now. You can still own firearms its just harder to get a concealed carry permit.
>>
File: 1488138736051.jpg (416KB, 1800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1488138736051.jpg
416KB, 1800x1274px
>>35175550
>spacious studio
>>
>>35175389
Enjoy paying 2-3 times for everything you do in Australia than you do in America. Also
>Australia
>Not a hot desert wasteland
Pick one
>>
>>35175625
Living in a studio in San Diego is 100 times better than living in a McMansion in North Dakota or a house a in Alabama.
>>
>>35175625
Why shoot such a small doe? Waste of a tag desu
>>
>>35174874
>ny minimum wage and new england is going up to $15 and currently is $11
>move further out north or west from the city for mountains and forests, closer for suburbs and well, the city
>millions of actually good youtubers live here
>Niagra Falls
>empire state building
>statue of liberty
>right next to new england
>maine has weed legal and only is 4 hours from NY
>plenty of people are politically tolerant here

lmao and all you got is "We wuz kangs" and Berkeley

California BTFO
>>
>>35175778
I live in NY and it's certainly a great state, but let's be honest here NYC and everyone who lives there is nothing but human cancer and trash and the entire state would be much better off if they fucked off entirely.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.