[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it immoral for a 38 year old man to be in a relationship with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1442086293526.png (54KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1442086293526.png
54KB, 225x350px
Is it immoral for a 38 year old man to be in a relationship with a 16 year old girl if she's legal?
>>
File: 4n.jpg (61KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
4n.jpg
61KB, 595x595px
>>35174160
No. It is perfectly fine in my state. Don't fall for the 18 years meme
>>
as long as it isn't hurting anyone I don't think that it is really that big of a deal
>>
>>35174238
B-but any girl who touches a penis before the government tells her she can will be scarred for life!
>>
Not sure if immoral but what's the point? What do you have in common besides wanting to get laid?

Teens are also fucking annoying
>>
>>35174160
How does that make you Immortal?
>>
>>35174265
>What do you have in common besides wanting to get laid?
>What do you have in common besides the entire point of relationships?
>>
>>35174265
what do you have in common with most women 20+? do you like to read trashy romance novels, watch trashy romance films? are you gay?
>>
>>35174255
here in sweden 15 is legal, sure it's pretty awkward to slink past the parents but other than that it's like any other person
>>
Why would you ever want to date someone that young?
They're fucking immature and retarded.
Also do you want to be the creepy 40 year old guy picking up his girlfriend at school? Everyone will lose respect for you and good luck having your employer keep you
>>
>>35174160
Not really. It's pathetic and creepy though
>>
File: IMG_6767.jpg (64KB, 1022x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6767.jpg
64KB, 1022x547px
>16
>Legal
Originaldo
>>
File: 149498564756y4565847.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
149498564756y4565847.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>35174160
>is it immoral
stop this spooky talk at once
>>
>>35174160
>>35174204
>>35174238
>>35174255
>>35174285
>>35174291
>>35174298

>pedophiles trying to defend their actions

Tell me, why are you so hooked on dating exclusively 17 and younger? There's no way you people are normal
>>
>>35174265
What do you have in common with women in general? The average woman is so disconnected with male interests, especially if he's a tech savvy male.
>>
>>35174399
It's called biology, m8.
>>
>>35174352
>Why would you ever want to date someone that young?
16 year olds are typically way more physically attractive than 40 year old women. I know it's quite shocking to find this out.
>>
>>35174160
Yes of course it is, 16 year old girls are practically children mentally.
>>
>>35174160
Fuck no, dude, if a 16 year old girl approached my 32yr old ass and was game, I'd throw off this wizard cloak quicker than you could say 'bee urself'
>>
>>35174442
>entirely forgetting about the fact there are 20-30 year old women

kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>35174482
We didn't forget it's just 16 year olds are still more attractive than them, it's just the gap isn't as big.
>>
>>35174399
Ya, wanting to date a 16 year old is just as sick and disgusting as wanting to fuck a 6 year old.
>>
>>35174443
All women are children mentally. Some people don't understand that women don't grow MORE mature. They grow less mature and more entitled.
>>
>>35174160
No, it'd be immoral to not gratuitously accept this gift of luck just because some washed up whores and their cucks tell you it's not teh allowedzzz!!!!
>>
Even if its legal its just dumb idea.

1. Even if its legal in your country, you are going to be ostracized by society and there is high chance that her father/brother is going to beat the shit out of you (desu I was be really concerned if my daughter were dating some 40yo creep).

2. You are adult and you forgot how dumb are teenagers, its really hard to talk with 19-20yo girl, girls, their problems are ridiculous. 16 is even more dumb.

https://www.instagram.com/malutrevejo/
>>
>>35174651
Yes it is disgusting to want to have sexual relationships with someone who has not fully grown up.
>>
>>35174814
Well... if simply dating a 16 year old girl is disgusting then I might as well full on rape and torture her.
>>
>>35174899
I mean that is the kind of things that go through pedophiles head, so I don't see why you wouldn't want that.
>>
>>35174942
There is nothing wrong with being attracted to young girls. They're all sex objects from the moment they are born and I don't understand why anyone on this board would give a damn about their feelings or whatever reason they think it's "immoral".
Maybe if those whores would have given me a chance to experience young love I wouldn't have this kind of mindset.
>>
File: Age of Consent.png (23KB, 1875x223px) Image search: [Google]
Age of Consent.png
23KB, 1875x223px
The OP's mentality is almost the definition of cuckoldry.

The 'Age of Consent' is literally a concept created by hysterical Christian-feminists only in the past 100 years, the norm before that was generally 12 and younger would be considered wrong, but rarely prosecuted. If you read the actual history - these feminists were absolutely insane and obsessed with portraying men as deranged, and women as innocent little cupcakes. In Australia some of them wanted to raise the AoC to 21!

As others have pointed out, the AoC varies now country to country from about 14 to 18, and yet hilariously each locality is full of cucks willing to morally judge those men (they only judge the men) who act outside of this arbitrary limit. Make no mistake about it, AoC was established to treat men as presumed rapists as has literally no sound intellectual, yet alone moral backing.

There was never a council of esteemed psychologists, doctors, etc who got together and said that their detailed studies have shown that sex with a woman under 16 should be outlawed - it was literally just a bunch of hysterical women, women similar in mentality to Carrie Nation (a deranged woman who believed God had told her to smash us random people's bars) working with cucked politicians.

Respecting AoC laws is itself immoral.
>>
>be 16
>only chance to get PTP, perhaps pussy at all
>some fucking 38 year old steals it from you
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOOUUUUUT
>>
>>35175026
>Maybe if those whores would have given me a chance to experience young love I wouldn't have this kind of mindset.

no one in the world cares about you, especially no girls. I don't care about you either, you should've got used to it growing up.
You don't deserve anything
>>
>>35175150
I deserve a girlfriend more than anyone else in this world.
>>
>>35175173
Everyone in the world wants to be in a relationship, everyone in the world thinks they deserve it, what makes you so special?
>>
>>35174160
No, only normies think that. "Half your age plus 7 rule" is such a fucking bullshit it's baffling how normies fall for it. If she's legal in your country, go for it.
>>
>>35175206
I just see anyone who isn't me or someone I like and respect as being dumb animals. That's all there is to that really. That mindset is not my fault. It's really tragic how growing up around judgmental pricks who likes to discourage you in every way possible can do that to a person.
>>
>>35174399
>Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.[1][2] Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12,[3] criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.[1]

You are literally trying to shame people for natural attraction to >13 years old by incorrectly calling it pedophilia. You stigmatize biology, and that's unhealthy. Shame on you,I sincerely hope you die a painful death.

So again, a PSA:
ATTRACTION TO PUBESCENT MINORS (MAX 13+) IS NOT PEDOPHILIA!

Spread this.
>>
File: 1487471851281-r9k.jpg (162KB, 608x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1487471851281-r9k.jpg
162KB, 608x1138px
Age is a social construct (which is also a spook).
>>
I know one thing for sure. If a 16 year old girls were to slip on a banana peel and all her clothes would somehow fly off her body, leaving her completely naked, I ain't looking away.
>>
>>35174160
Well, she's a child still participating in the free education that children get and you're about to become a middle aged man.
Hint: I'm right.
>>
File: CrbWC1XWEAAIiag.jpg (60KB, 623x646px) Image search: [Google]
CrbWC1XWEAAIiag.jpg
60KB, 623x646px
>>35174399
There is nothing wrong with fucking a 16 year old. They can make their own choices and have an adult body. Stop grouping them with children because it is definitely not pedophilia. It is hebephilia. Learn the difference.
>>
>>35176941
>it is definitely not pedophilia. It is hebephilia
>t. a pedophile
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.