[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO HUG SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOMEONE TO HUG RIGHT NOW I JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9KB, 205x246px
I WANT TO HUG SOMEBODY

GIVE ME SOMEONE TO HUG RIGHT NOW

I JUST WANT TO TOUCH SOMEONE

JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING HUG
>>
Hey OP, I went out with a qt kissless girl this saturday, it was pretty great, just hang on there.
>>
Where are you from? Let's go for a beer.
>>
File: 1486783726622.gif (2MB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486783726622.gif
2MB, 491x750px
>>35174065
going to copypaste a post I found motivational that I have saved on a notepad file

Well anons, at 25 years old it finally happened.

>be Georgiafag (state, not country)
>khv my entire life
>bottom barrel loser in high school
>even worse in college
>decide to give up & accept misery
>find Camus and Kierkegaard
>decide to rebel against the world and improve my life as much as possible out of spite
>they don't want me? Fuck em

>stoicmode.exe
>get job
>learn to cook, go to gym
>lose tons of weight, start doing shit outside (shooting, fishing, long walks and drives to bumfuck/innawoods)
>finally play tabletop, take martial arts without giving a fuck how people see me

>meet qt at work
>ignore her since why would anything be different than before
>randomly end up exchanging bantz during a slow day at work
>it's fun, but think nothing of it
>notice the stacies hate this chick, prob because she's blue collar and curses and smokes

>one day qt comes up during my smoke break
>starts talking with me
>decide to actually engage, why not
>turns out she's really cool
>into anime, good music, actually compelling to talk to unlike 90% of people
>hang out more and more at work
>ask her out despite all my instincts telling me it'll crash and burn
>she says yes, have an awesome Saturday together

No objective to this post /bots/. Not gonna lecture or tell you to b urself . I might just be one of the lucky ones. But this board has been here for me for so long I wanted to share with you since I'm so shocked and happy.

Please just keep trying boys. I hope we all make it in the end. Don't go quiet into that good night.
>>
>>35174121
>t. aggressive faggot looking for easy victims
>>
>>35174142

What you don't realise is that some robots are objectively good looking and just socially stunted.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.