[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where all the real robots at? I'm talking about the ones

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shitonfireyo.jpg (89KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
shitonfireyo.jpg
89KB, 558x558px
Where all the real robots at?

I'm talking about the ones who are kissless virgins at 25, don't have job or any work experience, dropped out of school or uni, don't have any real hope for future. Did they all just leave for wizziechan?
>>
I am still here anon
>>
The unfortunate circumstances surrounding such folk leads me to assume many of them die an hero's death, fall out of the system entirely and wither in the gutters, or are institutionalized.
>>
Im here but i'll leave once i win the lottery.
>>
>27
>virgin(kissed a girl once in the mouth tho :)
>never had a job(neet)
>dropped out of uni
here i am bro.
>>
I'm 24 and I'm in school but I don't have a future.

I basically have a single path which consists of me ending up in a mediocre job so that I could keep funding my miserable existence.

I'm ugly as sin and have no hope. Even the ugliest of girls reject me outright.

I'm basically just waiting for my father to die and in the meantime maintaining the appearance of progressing in life. Once he's dead, I'm going to follow him within the hour.

I don't think my life could be more of a shitshow desu.
>>
>>35173342
most people are done with uni one way or another by the time they hit 25.
Then they enter the workforce, even if they make shitty money they often recover to some extent.

Even if it's just a minimum wage job, you have your own place, you have coworkers and you have some freedom. You stop might move to a city and stop caring about what people think, take care of yourself etc, maybe meet somebody, even accidentally etc.

My bet is that those who stay here after 25 have either debilitating health issues or very abusive and damaging families that hold them hostage somehow.

The reason I'm still here at 24 is that I'm stuck at uni due to a combination of health issues, family dynamics and financial problems. Even so, I believe I'm going to recover the coming few months and finally get my shit together.

Also most people here are from anglo countries and life is lived in easymode there, so there's that too.
>>
>>35173663
Be happy that you can still have a medicore job. I don't have a future to the point of right now i have to burglarize cabins and weekend houses so i don't starve to death. You have it good with a father and such.
>>
>>35173663
>I don't think my life could be more of a shitshow desu.
just wait until your father actually dies and you can't kill yourself and then your health starts declining and you run out of money.

The downwards ride never ends unless you jump out and run up the hill
>>
>>35173342
Highschool dropout KHV never a job no license NEET here. I'm 23 though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.