[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls flirt with me but they're always fat/ugly and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

File: TZLVO6ZIEFFQXCSXO5BZEGKLGM.jpg (114KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
TZLVO6ZIEFFQXCSXO5BZEGKLGM.jpg
114KB, 1200x799px
>girls flirt with me but they're always fat/ugly and I have zero interest
>can't get with any of the girls I'm actually attracted to

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>35173318
Is pic related a girl you're attracted to?
>>
Maybe its because your ugly too
>>
>>35173327
Yes it is, so what?
>>
>>35173529
she's cute, pls give me her number if things don't work out between you guys
>>
>>35173318
You're low test birch. You aren't dominant enough for them
>>
>>35173318
I used to, before I stopped giving a fuck and reached wizardhood
>>
>>35173348
The only conclusion anyone could draw
>>
>tfw can't even get the pigs or uggos
They all want Chad.
>>
>>35173318
your standards are too high
get a practice gf and level up
>>
>>35173318
>girls flirt with me
>they get to know me better
>they stop flirting

autism
>>
>>35174369
>level up
First of all, that's mean to the "practice gf". But if I did, how would I "level up"? I still wouldn't be attractive to qts.
>>
>>35173318
>make $10k/month
>thinking i should trade up on my gf, but dont really want to hurt her
>>
I have yellow fever very much
>>
>>35173318
This is my whole life. I gave up two years ago.
>>
File: 1478639869140.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478639869140.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>girls flirt with me
STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170206-171958~2.png (681KB, 1080x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170206-171958~2.png
681KB, 1080x1431px
>>35174623
Asian girls are definitely the way to go if you're white, and especially white & tall. It's possible to get a real qt with white fever who thinks you're way better looking than you actually are.
>>
File: IMG_2543.jpg (271KB, 1080x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2543.jpg
271KB, 1080x922px
>>35174737

I always see posts like this here. But it's all talk and no action from you desu.
>>
>>35173529
big flat ugly gook face
>>
>>35174923
>all talk and no action from you
Not sure what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>35173318

Normie here that's gonna get kicked out with the force of 2 Petabytes worth of shitty Fefe memes or whatever y'all are into.

Sorry bro, you're gonna have to flirt back with and possibly fuck an ugly and/or fat girl. It's shameful but the more you do it the more confidence you'll get. Girls you are attracted to will not come up to you, they're like a fruit up at the top of the trees. You gotta do some work to bite into that succulent, sweet stuff. Or you can just be happy with your low hanging fruit. Cheers.
>>
>>35173318
Hmmm maybe you could """try""" to flirt with the girls you're actually attracted to. Maybe a little bit of pressure will turn you into a normie
>>
>be me, female, 23 y/o
>have no predominant mental illnesses other than the fact that I'm a little awkward and am sometimes prone to depressive periods
>bath daily, am strenuous in maintaining skincare and my aesthetics in general
>perform calisthenics every night in my room 4-5 times per week (usually Insanity)
>can confidentally say that I'm objectively attractive, I'm just introverted so I don't really have a social life
>meet a guy within my digital friend circle through a friend
>we share all the same interests
>are able to hold one-on-one conversations great
>talk to each other and play video games together everyday
>I really, really like this guy
>I know he's single
>suddenly, he's begun ignoring me completely
>I message him and he ignores my messages for hours, sometimes doesn't respond at all
>when I enter our voice comms he suddenly stops speaking completely, and I know it's because I entered
>when he does speak to me it's usually to poke fun at or disparage me
>he's made me so insecure that I've stopped signing in completely and feel completely isolated from the group

If any of you try and pull this kind of shit as your idea of playing 'hard to get', just don't, because it will make her start to hate you, just like I'm beginning to hate him now. I don't know what changed.
>>
>>35175161

Good. That's all you are, just talk.
>>
File: 1485540456951.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485540456951.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>35173318
I have all kind of girls flirting with me and I'm nowhere near being a fucking chad. I'm an alcoholic fat fuck who does nothing but drink, smoke weed, and eat like a pic, yet when I get to work all girls flirting with me and I don't know why or how the fuck I pull such things.

Could be because maybe I drive a nice car and always smell good. I don't understand, that only works for chads
>>
>>35175746
>just like I'm beginning to hate him now. I don't know what changed.
But deep down you want him even more, don't you? And you want to work even harder on improving yourself? Admit it
>>
File: whatthefuck.gif (2MB, 350x197px)
whatthefuck.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>35175746
No sympathy for you here, roastie
Fuck off outta here, you have it on easy mode. Having a pussy between your legs is a guaranteed pass for living life on easy mode. Now get the fuck outta here, go talk to the millions of orbiters you must have but keep ignoring them because they're not a 10/10 Chad

Are you just bored? Why don't you just log into your Normiebook account and upload a picture of yourself, so you can get 100+ likes and comments everybody reminding you how "pretty" and attractive you are.

Fucking roastie, I hate all of you, get the fuck off my fucking board now you fucking whore
>>
>>35175746
>>suddenly, he's begun ignoring me completely
There's probably something you're hiding in this point.
>>
>>35175866
Not at all. In terms of looks I'm virtually at the pinnacle of reasonable possibility for my specific age bracket. Objectively speaking I'm out of his league.
More than anything I just wish I knew why he was behaving this way because we used to be friends. Kind of makes me feel a little misandric to be completely honest.

>>35175926
You seem a little aggrieved brother. Are thou well?

>>35175936
No, it was legitimately like somebody flipped a switch overnight. I'm completely perplexed.
>>
>>35175959
>No, it was legitimately like somebody flipped a switch overnight. I'm completely perplexed.
You probably mentioned some other guy or tried to emasculate him in some manner. Maybe by saying that some guy was attractive or interested in you, or you talked about your sexual past or anything. Stop playing dumb and say what you did because these things don't happen just like that and if they did what are you doing here instead of going and asking him what's up? We're not your friends for you to cry about your problems. Don't you have a "digital friend circle"? Go talk to them instead.
>>
>>35175959
>Objectively speaking I'm out of his league.
This could be the root of everything. You think so high of yourself that you're overlooking him and thinking that you're a great friend when in fact you're just using him for attention and now you're mad that beta boy is not wasting his time with you anymore. If you have friend what are you doing here? We don't like women. Just go.
>>
>>35175998
There isn't any other guys in my life though. I have no social life, I live my entire life online pretty much.

>stop playing dumb and say what you did because these things don't happen just like that

I didn't do shit. When my other friends first introduced him they told me her had a habit of becoming moody and sullen, and so I guess this is just my first instance of witnessing it.

>go talk to them instead.
I CAN'T BECAUSE EVERY TIME I LOGIN HE'S THERE AND HE'S MAKING ME FEEL ANXIOUS AND INSECURE HE'S TAKING EVERYBODY WAY FROM ME WITH HIS PETTINESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MEN PLAYING GAMES EVERY TIME
>>
>>35176047
C-can I be another guy in your life pls
>>
>>35175746
This is exactly the same shit girls do to me... I'm not fat or ugly but I'm also not Chad
>>
>>35176047
>I CAN'T BECAUSE EVERY TIME I LOGIN HE'S THERE AND HE'S MAKING ME FEEL ANXIOUS AND INSECURE
Then you're just a coward that doesn't even have the guts to confront him protected by your computer screen.
>>
>>35176039
It's not vain to be aware of your appearance Anon. I pump countless hours and $$$ into maintaining my looks. I am wholly aware of what I look like because I work for it every single day. Why is that such a bad thing? You think it's better to be the kind of woman that constantly downplays herself and says shit like "Ohhhh nooooooooo I'm not ugly uwuuuu I'm so plain uwuuuuu" and requires constant validation? I know I'm attractive, I'm not going to lie.

>>35176073
What's your personality like senpai.

>>35176081
It's fucking infuriating isn't.
>>
>>35173318

Yeah, I have fat, really fat and mostly ugly chicks become interested in me. Some get really cunty when they find out I am not interested at all.

I think it's because I really am a somewhat cool guy, when there aren't hotties around, that is. When hotties are in the vicinity, I become the grand autismo.
>>
>>35176102
You're actually right, I am 100% being a total pussy coward. I'm not going to confront him though, I'll just relinquish my feelings and skulk away as always.
>>
>>35176113
>and requires constant validation?
You're here seeking validation in a board that doesn't care about your stupid issues and hates women.

>What's your personality like senpai.
Says everything. You think you're better than him because maybe you're attractive and you're ready to drop ship for some random guy on an imageboard. Leave the guy alone. You're only going to mess with his time.

>I'll just relinquish my feelings and skulk away as always.
Then please. Do it out of here. Your kind ruins the board for us and you have the whole internet to pander to you. Just fucking go.

saged.
>>
>>35176113
>What's your personality like senpai.
I'm very interesting according to my therapist
Unless you like to talk about yourself, I'm probably going to be very boring to you.

Just do what anon said and ask him very honestly why he changed. Men tend to appreciate honesty and directness.
>>
>>35176213
>engaging in social exchange on a digital platform is seeking validation
Then why are you here.

>you're vapid for requesting a breakdown of his personality as opposed to superficialities such as his wealth or appearance
lmao the reach

>your kind
>the board
>for us

I'm second-tier oldfag (habbo raids, martini-chan, explodingvan.gif), so 've been on 4chan longer than at least 90% of this entire site, that I can promise you. This is more my board than it is yours,
>>
>>35176277
How come you're seeing a therapist Anon?

I feel like I've probably given a bad impression here though, because actually I don't like talking about myself much at all, I'm just angry and upset.
>>
>>35176277
Just put out and he'll talk to you forever
Have you ever made him feel good about himself? Probably not and he knows he'd be wasting his time trying keep you
>>
>>35176336
>Then why are you here.
To talk to other like-minded males. Not you.
You just presented a petty issue that is easily solveable and made it clear that you're a female in a board that is filled with thirsty faggots and you if you lurked enough you fucking know that your kind always derails things and brings stupid normies with you all the time ruining the board's culture.

>you're vapid for requesting a breakdown of his personality as opposed to superficialities such as his wealth or appearance
No. You're vapid in the sense that you just showed that you're ready to change on guy for another, instead of just leaving this place and confronting the guy or confronting yourself until you can do it or just let him be you came here for validation.

>I'm second-tier oldfag (habbo raids, martini-chan, explodingvan.gif), so 've been on 4chan longer than at least 90% of this entire site, that I can promise you. This is more my board than it is yours,
You're a stupid vapid female that just confessed that the thing you care the most about yourself is your looks. Go to /b/ or /soc/. Your days here are over and they should never be because everything you touch turns into shit.

saged.
>>
>>35176391
>How come you're seeing a therapist Anon?
I'm trying to follow normie self-improvement advice and seeking professional help for depression is part of that. I actually asked to see him for work-related stress because I didn't want my employer to know.

>I feel like I've probably given a bad impression here though, because actually I don't like talking about myself much at all, I'm just angry and upset.

Maybe it's not your fault and there's something going on in his life keeping him from talking to you. Maybe he's just not interested. You can vent here all you want, but you won't find out the truth until you ask him.
>>
>>35176492
>you just presented a petty issue that is easily solveable and made it clear that you're a female in a board that is filled with thirsty faggots and you if you lurked enough you fucking know that your kind always derails things and brings stupid normies with you all the time ruining the board's culture.

Remind me again how any of that is my fault and not the fault of the people that can't control themselves around the presence of the opposing sex.

>you're vapid in the sense that you just showed that you're ready to change on guy for another,
Nigger I never said I was gonna suck his dick, I was making small-talk, conversation, you know what thing you claim you're here to do.

>you're a stupid vapid female that just confessed that the thing you care the most about yourself is your looks. G
No, the thing I care most about is my education, then my looks.
I'm sorry that your life is so lacking in discipline and activity that you feel threatened by the presence of a person that puts effort into their lives. Go chug some more Mountain Dew tubbsy.

>saged

TOP KEK FUCKING NEWFAGS DON'T KNOW YOU CAN NO LONGER SAGE HOLY SHIT AM LAFFIN'
>>
>>35176741
You're too insecure
>>
>>35176557
I've always been so suspicious of mental healthcare professionals that I've never mustered up the courage to attempt to go see a therapist about my own depression, so it's actually pretty amazing that you were able to do that. My problem is that most of them seem to exude this false, happy-go-lucky atmosphere that conveys that they're really just going off of what they've read from their psyche 101 university textbooks, not because they actually understand you. I hope yours is the exception though.

If you want any more normie advice I would suggest that you try looking into mindfulness sometime.

>>35176773
I am insecure Anon. I wouldn't be here at all if I was secure.
>>
>>35176741
>Remind me again how any of that is my fault
50% is your fault. The theme of this board was never female issues. You have reddit for that and you're ruining it for us coming here.

>I was making small-talk
He's clearly interested and you're giving him the time of the day. Shows how far goes your interest for the guy that ditched you. Maybe he had enough cues about you being that vapid and that's why he doesn't give a fuck about you anymore.

Go make a blog or something.

saged.
>>
>>35176944
>the theme of this board was never female issues
The theme of this board was never anything, in case that escaped you.

>he's clearly interested and you're giving him the time of the day
>shows how far goes your interest for the guy that ditched you

>having a casual conversation with somebody online is this enormous betrayal of my social circle

There's something wrong with you Anon. Seek help because normal people don't think this way about basic interactions.
>>
>>35176814
Thanks for the double (You)

I'm not really that interested in you, contrary to what >>35176944 believes. I'd like to help you with this guy though and I want to see if you're as hot as you say you are
>>
>>35173318

i don't mind ugly girls , but ugly and fat is a deal breaker .
>>
2 different girls intitated conversation with me today. One was from class and she seemed pretty interested despite my awkwardness and the other girl messaged me online. I've met her before but barely spoke to her.
>>
>>35177391
GTFO Chadbot
>>
>>35177401
I prefer the term cyborg but hopefully I don't sperg out and maybe I can get some action.
>>
>femanon is no longer in this thread for me to shower with validation
bad feel
>>
>>35177630
You're here, so you'll probably sperg out
>>
>>35174923
this girl looks literally perfect.
>>
>>35177966
Wouldn't be the first time. I've had my oneitis naked in my bed and I still didn't fuck her. Well see how this works out
>>
>>35173318
>girls flirt with me

Do they? What's flirting? How can you tell?
>>
>>35175622

HOW DO I FLIRT ANON?! DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE??!
>>
>>35178078
>go out of their way to strike up conversation and keep it going
>look you in the eyes and smile
>sometimes blush and act a bit flustered
>giggle and joke with you
>ask you to hang out
>>
>>35178214
Oh, anon, that was kind of funny :3 I bet you could make a lot of girls laugh

like I just did
>>
>>35178276
>go out of their way to strike up conversation and keep it going
This has NEVER happened to me. Not even in my dreams.
>>
>>35178276
>No conversations, but makes an effort to say hi
>Does this
>Maybe does this, idk
>Does this kinda if I see her for more than 3 seconds
>Doesn't do this

Hmm.... she has a bf though so whatever.
>>
>>35178377
Sorry anon, smiling and joking is NOT flirting. She's just being friendly.
>>
>>35178360

This happened to me ONCE. I was at work and this asian girl kept finding reasons to talk to me, I eventually ran out of shit to say so we just sat there and she walked off. Never saw her again, and that opportunity hasn't come since.

I thought she was just being friendly, I didn't want to be "that creep" and eagerly act on nothing.
>>
>>35178400

Yeah no shit, I'm just answering what he put down
>>
To the girl that is dealing with the guy suddenly swtiching up on you, you should straight up cut him out of your life and the rest of those guys for that matter. If your entire social life is online than it's not healthy no matter how hot you are and you should know that there are a countless number of desperate losers that will try to take advantage of any girl they meet, let alone a hot girl. I doubt you'll listen, you might consider yourself too smart to be taken advantage of and thats your decision but you stated yourself that you're too anxious and insecure to even confront the asshole which is 1. proof of how their words have manipulated your feelings and actions, you even want to keep being friends with the other guys despite them not doing anything about the guy that harrases you and 2. thats not normal, despite the submissive image of girls that these guys will have you believe is so prevalent, most girls that are well adjusted are more than able to stick up for themselves if they don't have friends to do it for them
>>
>>35173529
ugly af chink, kys desu
>>
File: 1311261690607.png (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1311261690607.png
18KB, 100x100px
>>35173318
>hang out with friends
>one friends on and off again girl friend is overly friendly to me, like really wants to hug me and talk to me
>she's fat and like a foot shorter than my manlet ass
>maybe she could be cute if she lost a little weight...
>but get a good look at her breasts and they're saggy and gross

i'd be okay with fucking a fat chick, but not if they have ugly tits, i mean christ, not even the first time
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.