[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listen to radio when driving >day one, talking about teenagers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
>listen to radio when driving
>day one, talking about teenagers having loads of sex all the time but its ok cause "we did it too"-50 yr old bloke
>day two, talking about office romances, 60% of people have them
>day three, talking about teenage pregnancy "we shouldnt discourage them from having sex"
>day three, "teenage sex is an vital part of growing up"

>be me
>nearly 20
>on r9k
>that means im a KV
>have to listen to this shit
>ive never had teenage sex and at this point i never will.
>really really really want to kill myself
>>
Why was i left behind?
>>
>tfw you will never be her first
>tfw no one will believe that you're a virgin at this age
>tfw uou wasted your teenagehood
>>
>>35172135

how old are you?

Also if you're <22 you have no reason to be >tfw you still have pletny of time
>>
>>35173308
I told younearly 20 aka im 19
20 in one month

The thread was about teenage sex, the radio keeps telling me that everyone does it and "its perfectly normal :^)". Its like they are unaware virgins even exist

I feel like the only fucking guy whos still a virgin at my age and i severly hate myself for it
>>
>female radio talkshow host
>used up roastie slut with 3 failed marriages
>shit talks her ex-husbands every fucking day
>whines about how they're not paying her
>even though they're divorced she deserves $$$
>stories about being cunty cunt to them
>he got a shirt as a gift from his (now dead) mother
>she tore it to rags because she thought it's ugly
>muh child support even tho her kids are grown
>white knight cuck male host
>most politically correct cuckold faggot ever
>supports her bitchy cunting slutty shitty behavior
>i hate both of them passionately
>but there's nothing else on the radio
>can't fucking listen to music in the mornings
>just these cunts talking on every station
>>
>>35173552
God damn it every time i turn my radio on they start talking about teenage sex and i turn it off because its dangerous for me to have those feels when im behind a wheel

Yesterday it happened and i nearly rolled my car across the road , if someone had been coming i could have died (shame i didnt desu)
>>
>>35173676
They always get locals calling in to give perfectly reasonable opinions about things, like "hey cuck my brother was a police officer for 26 years let me tell you about niggers" then the cuck and the cunt take the opportunity to get overly PC and shit talk the guy with ridiculous 'he dindu nuffin he a guud boi' bullshit and it happens EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.