[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who shouldn't be here: i.e. those of you with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: headshot.jpg (616KB, 847x1228px) Image search: [Google]
headshot.jpg
616KB, 847x1228px
Those of you who shouldn't be here: i.e. those of you with gfs.

Be honest. Did you almost think your gf was attractive or did you just sort of grow to like her over time even though you didn't think much of her at first?
>>
s/almost/always/
>>
I have a girlfriend but she is unattractive and fat

I think she was fun to hang out with and I liked her personality. Then it reached a phase where I was in too deep to leave the relationship. Now I accept her looks and weight. It's ok.

I'd rather have a gf that is more physically attractive but I like her too much to do that.
>>
>>35171106

But is she in your league? Be honest.

And was it hard to get her?

I'm sort of scared of ending up in a situation like yours. I could see myself with some girls that are interested in me but i don't find them attractive and I don't want to settle just yet.
>>
>>35171144

Not really. I am out of her league.

It wasn't hard to get her. I heavily resisted commuting for months and but she persisted and basically manipulated/guilted me into being into a relationship until I gave up and got comfortable.

Unfortunately I put others needs before my own and this was an extreme version of it.

>I'm sort of scared of ending up in a situation like yours. I could see myself with some girls that are interested in me but i don't find them attractive and I don't want to settle just yet.

I think you're scared and are making mental excuses for yourself anon. You won't end up in a relationship the second you kiss a girl. So go for it, hook up and see how it is. Just make sure to not be a little bitch like me and leave when you realize you don't want to be in a relationship or that you guys won't be good long term. Cut it off early before it's too late.
>>
>>35171253

*committing

typo desu
>>
>>35171253

I'll consider what you said but it also seems a bit cruel to just give them false hope.

I mean, these aren't girls who get regular attention from guys.
>>
My gf is way out of my league, she's hotter and comes from a rich background.
>>
Yeah, always though gf is ultra sexy, fapped to her before we got together
>>
>>35171373

You're probably one of those faggots who says they are a 5 when they are really a 9.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
I have a cute girlfriend, she's like nearly perfect for me, and i think she's really attractive. pic related
We've been dating for 3 months, she's really shy, but i nullify that because I'm more or less outgoing. Also, we're both in love, so im happy
>>
>>35171043
>tfw genuinely care more about them being nice and funny

Am I even a man at this point? Shes fat too...
>>
>>35171386
Same here, used to fap to my gf before we got together.
>>
>>35171043
>Those of you who shouldn't be here
>m-muh sekret club xDD
Fuck off, autist
>>
>>35171456

That's normal I think. My primary concern is with her smarts. Cannot stand stupid girls. Would gladly take a 5/10 with smarts than an 8/10 whose is dumb as bricks.
>>
>>35171491
I'd rather dumb but bubbly/happy myself. But i'm a miserable fuck, so I need the positivity.
>>
>>35171463

Why are you even here? The whole point of /r9k/ is to complain about those >no gf feels. You can stay and shitpost if you want but there is no point in you being here.
>>
>>35171404
No way I'm a 9 because I'm overweight, but I do have an above average face. I'm too lazy to slim down though.

She met me when I was already big. She calls me her bear. I had her naked and she showed me how she can make herself squirt in the third date.
>>
honestly, i won't date a girl if she doesn't fit my tastes, but maybe that's just me. I'm not too big of a loser, but i definently have problems and stuff
>>
>>35171545
>No way I'm a 9 because I'm overweight

That's literally nothing. The whole

overweight = unattractive bullshit comes from Hollywood but does not apply in real life.

The truth is that being overweight does not hinder you from being manly. In fact in some cases you are manlier. And that's attractive.

>She calls me her bear.

See she's attractive to your big and manly body.

Being overweight is perfectly fine for a man. Don't believe the bullshit on TV.
>>
>>35171569
oh and also i fucking despise fat people but thats just me
>>
Always found my GF attractive she's like 3 years older than me and is about to reach a milestone age. I didn't realize she was so much older than me, she looks very young, and while I generally am not too concerned with age RE: this is the longest relationship I've ever been in and seems poised to last, I wonder if later in my life I will regret it.
>>
>>35171587
Meh, big butts look better and fat is comfy to lay on, but yeah, there are lifestyle and attitude problems there.
>>
>>35171612
yeah, i just see fat people as lazy, stupid, or ignorant, and i dont really have good experiences with them
>>
>>35171491
Same here. I've dated a hot girl who was dumb as bricks and a normal looking smart nerdy girl. I enjoyed the smart girl way more.
>>
>>35171612
also my girlfriend has a regular tummy and i still like putting my hand on it and stuff when we're sleeping uwu
>>
>>35171645
stupid girls who can be cute are probably pretty good if they have ambition. that's just my opinion though
>>
>>35171604

3 years is nothing lol. You won't ever be too young for her.
>>
>>35171676
Stupid girls can be a real pain in the ass because they screw everything up and expect you to un-fuck things for them.
>>
>>35171676

With stupid girls you have to pull all the weight and for a mentally unstable guy it can be quite draining.
>>
When I first met my gf when I was 15 I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world, this cute little goth chick with long, black hair, oversized New Rock and fishnet gloves.

10 years on we're 25 and 26 respectively, but she's really matured into an objectively beautiful woman. She insists that in her teens she was dumpy and plain, and I guess I can admit that she was a little awkward looking, but in my eyes she'll always be beautiful. I think it's true that when you truly love somebody you find them attractive regardless.
>>
wait hold on youre all idiots
>>
I have a 4-5/10 gf. out of desperation. but she is not fat.

i am improving myself, so i think about dumping her everyday. but until i find a better one, i am not dumping her.

problem is that she wants a kid.
>>
>>35171513
This board has no set topic. If you want a safe space, there's wizardchan.
>>
>>35171837
fuck no get out while you can
>>
>>35171837
fuck no get out while you can
thats gonna end so bad just talk yo new girls rn
>>
>>35171491
>would gladly take a 5/10 with smarts than an 8/10 whose is dumb as bricks
>whose is
>who is is

I know it was a typo but I can't help but giggle at the irony.
>>
>>35171584
Being overweight as a man is only acceptable if you have developed muscle underneath supporting the fat and maintaining a masculine shape, otherwise you just look like an undisciplined slob. A bear is a man that is muscular and chubby, not an obeast.

t. a woman that likes bears.
>>
>>35172116
Are you small and frail or big and fat?
>>
>>35171043
>Did you always think your gf was attractive
yes
>did you just sort of grow to like her over time
yes, I find her even more attractive now because after getting on a pill she gained weight and I happen to be a bit of a chubby chaser
>>
i thought she was somewhat attractive but she is german and i have a fetish for european girls so that pushed her from like a 7 to a 9.5 right away.

then everything i got to know later kept getting better and better:

>liberal, but can't stand over-the-top screeching liberal retard and john oliver
>wants kids before she's 30 because she doesn't retard babies
>into trying new stuff in bed but not stupid over-the-top "kinky" shit that stupid normalfags love to casually mention to sound sexually edgy
>is not afraid to try to fix a problem herself before paying someone to pay for it ("let's try to fix the sink ourselves before calling the plumber" instead of "omg liek anon just liek call a plumber omg ur gonna breaaaaaak it!!!")
>is vegetarian but doesn't literally force her agenda down my throat (i've actually found some neat veggie dishes i like through her)
>>
I thought my gf was the best girl in the world and then she broke up with me
>>
>>35172072
>>whose is
>>who is is
>>he thinks "whose" means "who is"
it just keeps getting better
>>
smarts dont matter to me, only cuteness, and not being overweight hahahahahha fat girls can die
>>
>>35171043
She is attractive (:
>>
The biggest problem I have is escalation from small talk to flirting.

Should I just skip small talk and just immediately flirt? I'm fine with the phases past flirting, done them before.

But there seems to be a huge brick wall between small talk and flirting.
>>
>>35171837

See roasties, this is what Chad is thinking when you're dating above your league. Don't complain about all guys being trash.
>>
>>35171043
My gf and I were friends before we got together and I always thought she was really cute, but the feeling was amplified when we started going out.
>>
We were same league, then I started giving a shit and she didn't grow with me, instead was apprehensive that others would find me attractive.

One time during a brutally honest moment she told me she preferred to date below her league.

I could see the devil in her eyes.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.