[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw daughter raped when she was 9 >tfw doctors tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: DSC1066.jpg (176KB, 714x931px) Image search: [Google]
DSC1066.jpg
176KB, 714x931px
>tfw daughter raped when she was 9
>tfw doctors tell you what happened and that she will forever have herpes and scaring
>tfw having to refill your 10 year old little girl's valtrex
>tfw she cries all the time and has cut herself

is it wrong to wish he had used a condom?

this just kills me

>pic unrelated
>>
Did you at least kill the person who did it?
>>
if you're not trolling i think maybe you should take this somewhere that isn't /r9k/. seriously.
>>
>>35170193
>daughter
fuck off normalshit
>>
thank you for sharing that with us, Sweden
>>
i don't know if the dog could've kept it up with a condom on but i feel your pain
>>
payback when ?
track him down and send some hard pipe hittin niggers.
at least. id probably torture him for a few weeks.
>but thats not gonna fix anything
true, but he made the first move and gave away his right to be unharmed
>>
>>35170193
>sharing this on r9k
Press X to doubt
X
>>
>>35170240
>Did you at least kill the person who did it?

no i can't do that, he's a drug narco
>>
>9 years old

Fucking slut was begging for it.
>>
>>35170193
You deserve it, normalcuck
Fuck off back to whatever subreddit you crawled out of
>>
>>35170390
man up cunt. bomb his ass. send the dea over. drive by his ass. abduct him to the mountains.
he raped YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER
kill him.
>>
File: cherry blossom doge.jpg (156KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
cherry blossom doge.jpg
156KB, 500x730px
>>35170193

how did the doge rape your daughter
>>
>>35170363
ikr, pay some niggers down the block to fuck him up, they'll do it for money legit.
>>
>>35170419

stop watching so many series in netflix normie
>>
>cut herself
>at time
doubtful
>>
>>35170355

It's more hassle than it's worth to try, but they can..
>>
>>35170193
>herpes and scaring

so she's a nigger?
>>
nice copypasta m79
>>
File: IMG_0457.png (31KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.png
31KB, 300x162px
>>35170193
no pics? Gtfo!
>>
>>35170454
cuck

unironic and original and truth
>>
>>35170193
Why would somebody with a 10 year old daughter be on r9k
>>
I also have a daughter. Her mom turned out to be bipolar. All I want is to just politely co-parent with another adult and set out differences aside for our little girl's sake but she can't even do that. Instead I get accused of crazy shit or she randomly blocks me and leaves the state when it's time for visitation.

She has a new skeevy boyfriend every couple months and she lets these guys move in after only a couple weeks. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before one of them tries to molest my kid. At which point they'll be locking my ass up for homicide.
>>
>>35170595
>Why would somebody with a 10 year old daughter be on r9k

you're here forever
>>
Move out of Sweden before it happens again.
>>
i wish i could fuck a lolly :(

with my big smelly NEET cock
>>
>>35170736
>i wish i could fuck a lolly :(
>with my big smelly NEET cock

illegal
>>
>>35170535
Not OP but real life doesn't work like that you fucker.

If OP tries going out after this guy at best he kills the dude and ends up in prison/some narco friend kills OP and at worst he gets slaugthered and doesn't even scratch the narco.

What good is that for this kid's life? Having your dad killed/sent to prison after being raped?

You're fucking retarded
>>
>>35170619
>I also have a daughter. Her mom turned out to be bipolar. All I want is to just politely co-parent with another adult and set out differences aside for our little girl's sake but she can't even do that. Instead I get accused of crazy shit or she randomly blocks me and leaves the state when it's time for visitation.
>She has a new skeevy boyfriend every couple months and she lets these guys move in after only a couple weeks. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before one of them tries to molest my kid. At which point they'll be locking my ass up for homicide.

normie
>>
>>35170193
Rape him lad then kill him and show your daughter his dead body then put the body in a barrel with wood and gasoline and burn it in the night,you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>35170822
>Raping someone with herpes
what a great idea for revenge
>>
File: C5jiDkFWUAIAQ6y.jpg:large.jpg (35KB, 495x500px) Image search: [Google]
C5jiDkFWUAIAQ6y.jpg:large.jpg
35KB, 495x500px
>>35170193
SWEDEN YES!!!!!

also reported pedoshit
>>
>>35170193
>daughter

please take your normie problems and take them to /adv/. We don't want you here
>>
>>35170193
Its not wrong but I feel that should be lower on your wish list
>>
File: 1356194618082.jpg (610KB, 1600x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1356194618082.jpg
610KB, 1600x1043px
lol some normie's daughter got raped
>>
>>35170753
>Illegal
Highly illegal.
>>
>>35170736

what is wrong with you desu senpai
>>
>>35172792
Nothing. She is perfect.
>>
>>35172858
>>35172858
>Nothing. She is perfect.

PERFECTLY ILLEGAL
>>
>>35170193
Good news! Now she's all stretched out and ready to take BBCs when she grows up and realizes how much she hates you.
>>
>>35173471
>Good news! Now she's all stretched out and ready to take BBCs when she grows up and realizes how much she hates you.

rude
>>
This thread gets posted everyone once in a while with the same picture, stop falling for the bait.
>>
>>35173517
>Good news! Now she's all stretched out and ready to take BBCs when she grows up and realizes how much she hates you.
Ever think you were rude for going in my monkeysphere and telling me about the rape of a little girl? i don't even know you
>>
>>35173582
>Ever think you were rude for going in my monkeysphere and telling me about the rape of a little girl? i don't even know you

>iimplying
>>
oh me oh my what can OP do
>>
>>35170619
That's not bipolar it sounds like borderline personality disorder

Everyone who has it should be killed
>>
>>35174886
>Everyone who has it should be killed

harsh bro
>>
>>35170390
How are you such a bad parent that your daughter gets raped by a fucking narco. Don't bother killing him, just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>35175407
>How are you such a bad parent that your daughter gets raped by a fucking narco. Don't bother killing him, just fucking kill yourself.

rude
>>
>>35173525
That pic is pretty cute though
>>
>>35175407
>>35175440
This is a good question. What were the circumstances leading up to this, assuming you're not a LARPer with a sick fetish

Were you a degenerate drug abuser who's shitty habit lead to his daughter getting raped?
>>
>>35175698

no parent wants his daughter to be raped
>>
This is why I don't want any daughters if I ever have kids. I wouldn't be able to take it if she was ever hurt or having sex. It's just something about having a little girl that you would refuse to ever have her grow up and go out and get fucked by men. It'd hurt me deeply to know if she ever got hurt. It's not even the sex that I really have a problem with, it's doing it with guys that don't give a shit about her and she ends up pumped and dumped and down the path of self-loathing and never being happy.

Wouldn't be able to handle a daughter guys, would be too over-protective of her. More than a son.
>>
>>35170193
Her pussy might be tainted, but at least she still has her butt
>>
>>35170390
If someone did that to my sister or mother they'd be dead or I'd be dead. Especially some nigger with aids
>>
>>35175784
I'd rather have a daughter simply because there's a growing surplus of men on earth. One in every 20 guys will die alone.
>>
>>35175873

Not my daughters fault for that. We need another world war to cull the Chads.
>>
>>35170193

This is very old pasta, but i do often wonder whether or not it's real.
>>
>>35170390
>>35170193
This is like the perfect set up for a revenge story. OP you're a fucking pathetic parent.
>>
>>35175698
This is a copypasta, I've seen it at least twice before
>>
>>35175889
Honestly man its tragic about your daughter but the way you fucking talk about Chads and shit after she was raped makes you sound fucking pathetic.

If the cops didn't do anything I'd go out wait for that guy to leave somewhere bang bang two in the head walk up shoot him some more times.

And get out of there.

Make it look like a rival gang did it unless he's Pablo Escobar I don't see the problem. You afraid of dying? Well that little girl needs a father who protects her.
>>
>>35170193
fucking bait ive seen this cancer on here about year ago stop baiting for yous and kys
>>
>>35175977

I'm not OP, I'm this guy >>35175784
>>
my thoughts and prayers are with you OP
>>
>>35170193
>daughter

Get out you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>35175324
Have you ever dealt with one of those "people"? You'd see my point if you had
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.