[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this she might be just a 6 out of ten but she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: CYzzHksUoAEJY0R.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CYzzHksUoAEJY0R.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
explain this

she might be just a 6 out of ten but she's literally letting a 500 pound pig smash her on a daily basis, disgusting when you think about it.
>>
>>35169826
he's probably not a poor NEET tho
>>
>>35169826
He lets other men fuck her because he's literally too fat to get his dick in her. They haven't had sex in years.
>>
It's because of love and compassion. Look at that smile. When's the last time you smiled? They're happy because he's happy and he brings her a positivity and warmth she won't find in a cold and critical robot.
>>
>>35169826
6/10? She looks like a goblin. Boogie's fatass is in her league. That's what you guys need to start doing, getting girls in YOUR own league.
>>
>>35169909
shut the fuck up you dumbass roastie bitch.
>>
File: file.png (534KB, 599x778px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
534KB, 599x778px
>>35169826
In an AMA boogie says he learned to use his mouse and hands.

I doubt he could even put his penis inside her.
>>
>>35169826
Isn't he literally a cuck, and she can go out and fuck whoever she wants while he financially supports her? Aside from that, I don't think that he's physically capable of intercourse with her.

Aside from that, 6/10 may be pushing it. She's got some good features, but she also has some borderline grotesque features. Looks like a caricature.
>>
>>35169826
>implying boogie1488 is physically capable of having sex
>>
Good looking fat white guys do fine with women. He'd be handsome if not fat.

Short ugly and nonwhite are far more offensive to women.
>>
Shes practice gf tier at best, pretty bad for a set for life youtube guy desu, but his fatness balances that out.
>>
>>35169826
There is no way he is physically capable of having sex
>>
He has explained before he is not capable of sex
>>
>>35169826
how is she a 6 in your mind? isn't 6 supposed to be somewhat better than average? are you one of those guys who only goes as low as 3 or 4 when making these judgments?

anyway, they don't have sex and sex is p. gross for everyone when you "think about it." if she gets horny over the money or his sense of humor then it doesn't matter what he looks like, during sex you don't get to see much anyway.
>>
>>35170109

Neither is r9k.
>>
File: fatty3_0.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fatty3_0.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
Just bee youself and hoes will come.
>>
She is now some 300lbs herself and fucks black men on the side.
>>
>>35169826
6?

That's like a 4 and I'm being generous.
>>
>>35170231
"Bee yourself"
I can't tell if that's a mistake or another Bee movie meme
>>
>>35169826
>explain this
She's taking his money and fucking other men but he's too much of a beta cuck to do anything about it. Basically he's most robots future if they get a decent job and take some used up stacy.
>>
>>35170721
This. Modern women are incapable of truly loving these kind of people and only want them to be their beta provider.
>>
>>35169826
Youtube money does wonders in attracting gold diggers.
>>
>>35170231
That guy is rich and famous and funny in Czechia. No shit he found a chick willing to deal with all of his rolls and cook for him.
>>
>Money
>She fucks other men
>He never even stuck it in because he is too fat

She got a pretty good deal. Fucker will die in about five years and she'll get all his shit.
>>
>>35169909
no woman in the history of women has ever dated a man out of compassion
>>
>>35169826

>daddy issues
>desperation
>attention-looking whore
>OMG MY BF IS SO FAMOUS THOUSANDS OF LIKE IN MY FB AND TWITTER STACEY FRIEND IS JEALOUS NOW YOLO XD
>>
Money. What is there to explain? We've known since the dawn of time that money will get you pussy, this isn't groundbreaking.
>>
>>35170749
>all of that renown and he can only pull a 5/10
poor guy
>>
>>35170815
The chick is cute butterface stay at home wife. It's all one can wish for.
>>
File: 1487688377625.gif (194KB, 682x658px) Image search: [Google]
1487688377625.gif
194KB, 682x658px
>>35169826
>honestly thinking there is any sex in that relationship
boy do i have news for you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.