[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss why Hillary lost the election. why do you thi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
ITT we discuss why Hillary lost the election.
why do you think she lost,/r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMwjaZouNY
>>
This is going to be a nice friendly civil thread with no mean names used.
>>
File: 1474957768246.png (468KB, 1178x785px) Image search: [Google]
1474957768246.png
468KB, 1178x785px
>>35169655
britbong here i hate this guy but at least he can see why hillary was shit personally i think she lost cause she felt entilted to be president and didnt try also the bitch went after pepe but the sliver lining is normies stop using it
>>
She lost to s black guy named Hussein. Of course she was going to lose to a white guy named Trump. She was the worse candidate the Democrats could have put up.
>>
File: bf7 (1).jpg (79KB, 587x647px) Image search: [Google]
bf7 (1).jpg
79KB, 587x647px
>>35169655
Fucking sick of this guy. People watch his shit then think they are enlightened, even though he deliberately omits information to help his narrative.

He's no different to John Oliver. Anybody who watches this guy unironically needs to get themselves some self respect.
>>
fuck off /pol/reddit

go back to r/thedonald
>>
simple, it's because the way american democracy works if you live in a shithole, your vote has more value than if you live in a city

more people voted for hillary, that's a fact
>>
Because women are fucking annoying histrionic cunts and nobody wanted to hear their gloating about "YAAAAS QUEEEN HILLARY" for 4 years straight

Prove me wrong
>>
>blatantly disregarded the straight white male vote
>White males either voted for Trump or didn't vote because nobody was excited for Hillary

I think I read if inly white men voted Trump won like 45 states including New York
>>
>>35169655
Didn't kill trump
Only way she could have possibly won
>>
>>35169815
The people don't vote for president, they vote for a representative in the House of Representatives.

The states voting in line with the majority vote in their state only became common in the 20th century.

Stop getting angry about shit you clearly don't understand.
>>
>>35169838
i'm not angry, i just think the way elections works in your country is fucking stupid
>>
>>35169755
fpbp, dubs confirm.
>>
>>35169655
>Gives inaguration speech

>The game is up he is a fake he is finished
>>
File: 1487715480265.png (832KB, 925x842px) Image search: [Google]
1487715480265.png
832KB, 925x842px
>>35169872
I'm not American, and the electoral college system is fine. The only reason people think it's stupid is because they work up the position of president so much that nobody cares about the House. The House is much more important than the president, and if people invested as much time and thought to the House as they did the president then the political system would be fine.
>>
>>35169655
Because she didn't inspire people.
Trump and Bernie advocated radical change. It seemed all Hillary wanted was to maintain the status-quo, the same status-quo that is hurting millions of Americans.
After Hillary illegally colluded with the DNC to cuck Bernie out of the nomination, a lot of Democrats simply stopped giving a shit. The fact of the matter is Trump didn't really get much more votes than McCain did in 2008. And since Hillary didn't inspire Dems to go out and vote, Trump won.
>>
because she has been involved in the corruption of the us government since the 70's. She is to blame for what america is today. It takes the human body 45 minutes to burn to death
>>
How the FUCK was competition so terrible?

You would think there would be hundreds of handsome charismatic JFKs like career politicians in the game that could stir up the youth. Is no one even trying?
>>
>>35169992
Ted Cruz should have won
>>
>>35169919

BUT DUDE LOL HE'S THE COMMANDA'N CHIEF LOL
>>
>>35169815
>urban yuppies should decide how farmers and miners live
direct democracy is fucking retarded
>>
8 years of Obongo and people didn't want a repeat.
Also people capable of voting were simply too lazy to vote or didn't like either candidate (see buttmad bernouts)
>>
>>35169919
This.

People in the UK get pissy that Theresa May is "unelected", but she's just as elected as Cameron. The political party in power is infinitely more important than the prime minister. Anyone that votes for a party in the UK because they like the party leader is a moron and doesn't deserve to vote.
>>
File: to smart.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
to smart.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
she was to intelligent too get elected
>>
For starters, they almost certainly were the ones behind Trumps popularity, boosting it up at the start when few people cared about it. Attempting to make the most "crazy" opponent be their final opponent. Thinking they stood a chance.
Their next fault was having bernie run as well, a person that actually could get a lot of support. Somebody where the flaws of Hillary became even clearer (say what you wish about bernie, his track record was pretty damn great for a long time politician, compare that to Hillary).
And finally, they chose the person with the most skeletons in her closeth to run for president. It is quite likely that anybody but her would have won against Trump. But she just had too much shit against her which she couldn't hide.
Some things to learn from this.
Don't advertise your opponent. Any advertisement is good advertisement.
Don't have somebody better than you run against you in your team and fuck them up by the end.
And finally, don't be worse than nearly anybody before you.
>>
She didn't lie enough.
Every time she held back and tried to be the adult she just appeared weak
>>
File: 1460920854194.jpg (18KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
1460920854194.jpg
18KB, 599x389px
>>35170160
[muffled sounds of email being deleted in the distance]
>>
>>35170067
>farmers and miners should decide how urbanites live

I voted against Trump but I am at least taking consolation in the fact that I'm going to save a lot of money in taxes and insurance premiums. It's sad for the people who will lose their insurance in red states whose governors cut any basic social programs, but maybe if they manage to live to the next election they can vote differently. I'm willing to give shitloads of money a year so people like them don't die on the streets like third worlders, but if they don't want me to, I'll just keep buying new toys for myself.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (39KB, 360x343px) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
39KB, 360x343px
She lost because...

Trump always WINS BABEH
>>
>>35171314
>hillary "lying bitch" clinton didn't lie enough

laughingfrog.jpg
>>
>>35171970
But here's the thing, the states still have power. So Commiefornia, for example, can still coddle its egotistical dumbshit little special snowflakes, no problem. By electing a conservative, you simply leave it up to the states. Rural states with no need of big government? They're fine. Urban states with lots of delicate snowflakes? They're fine too. The federal government is literally intended to be small, and always has been intended that way. There is no downside
>>
File: 1478711747030.jpg (325KB, 706x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478711747030.jpg
325KB, 706x800px
Has anyone noticed how the more charming/likeable candidate almost always wins? Probably just a coincidence.
>>
>>35172043
So the Republican federal government from 2000-2008 had no hand in almost causing Great Depression 2 Electric Boogaloo? Downplaying the power of the federal government is retarded. There has been no good Republican president in decades and the proof of this is that they have to turn to Reagan of all people as an example of when they weren't a disaster. You're right in the sense that States have enough power to not get screwed over. But every time the Republicans crash the car, only the blue states bother to put on their seatbelts.
>>
>>35172075
Also the one who has murdered fewer people
>>
She was a shit candidate.
>>
The simple concise answer is that Hillary was just some neoliberal shill who didn't even make an attempt at pretending to care about the working class. Her entire "appeal" was pushing meaningless social progress that only liberals care about. Obviously Trump is a shill to, but he did a better job at pretending to care about the working class.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.