[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roastie from work always flirting with me >people think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>Roastie from work always flirting with me
>people think we're a couple because of this
>2 other coworkers added her on normiebook
>she accepted them
>I add her
>doesn't add me back

WHY DO GIRLS ALWAYS DO THIS SHIT?!
It's not the first time it fucking hate
>>
File: 1472458497361.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472458497361.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>35169358
>Roastie from work always flirting with me
>people think we're a couple because of this
>2 other coworkers added her on normiebook
>she accepted them
>I add her
>She adds me
>she has bf and is engaged

Why does this happen all the time?
Why the fuck are all the even slightly good ones taken?

Every time i click with someone....
>>
>>35169358
>read the "doesn't add me back" part
>literally laugh out loud so hard i spit the soda in my mouth
>>
>don't add anyone from work

no problems here
>>
>>35169358
When did you add her, maybe she hasnt seen it yet
>>
>>35169410
Women are evil creatures. Why is she leading you on knowing that anytime you'll make a move and she'll stop you with the "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm married" bullshit?

>>35169628
I just said that she added 2 other coworkers that work with us but won't add me

>>35169759
I sent it yesterday. But me judging by the way she's always on Facebook at work every time I see her using her phone, I would say that she ignored it, besides seeing her recently from 2 hours ago posts that are all public, it's more than obvious that she ignore it and won't accept my friend request.

This shit always happen, I don't know why
>>
>>35169606
so u have two mouths?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.