[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who the hell turned the difficulty on "Earth"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (57KB, 430x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 430x432px
Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Who the hell turned the difficulty on "Earth" up to 11!? And how the hell did you manage to turn 'getting a gf' to 15, the max difficulty I allow for that in the coding is 11!

Jesus, I'm sorry guys, I'll get on it ASAP.

- God
>>
>>35169048
I better be comped for the years I've wasted so far
>>
I hope I'll get the normal male height patch soon
>>
>>35169048
>increase difficulty of all enemies, quests and events
>don't increase exp and power gain to scale with difficulty
Shit reality.
>>
is it really that hard to get a girlfriend :c?

just go up and say hi, it just takes a bit of courage. i can't imagine it's as hard as you robots make it out to be. the male should always approach, that's what tradition says.
>>
>>35169220
>Just go up and say hi
Lol this is shit non advice and you should feel bad for posting
>>
>>35169220
Lol normie gtfo

This bullshit "bee urself" meme needs to die. No woman, not even the ugly ones would date any of us when they have Chad Thundercock to fuck.
>>
File: 1473433322140.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473433322140.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>35169220
>just go up and say hi
kek nice one, I almost fell for it
>>
A few things I've noticed:

- Coding that needs work pops up in red on my super-computer. The 'American girl' coding seems to be really out of whack. Narcissism is at an exponentially high stat average than other women on the planet, and they now have the passive traits "Race Betrayer" and "Remorseless" now. Probably the Devil's handiwork, I'll get a few interns on it. Got other more urgent galaxies/planets to work on.

- Apparently a thing called STDs popped up while I was gone??

Another planet has become technologically advanced enough to become galaxy destroyers, so they're my main priority, but hang in there guys.

- God
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 505x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 505x374px
>>35169220

>that's what tradition says

And traditions are ALWAYS right.
>>
>>35169220
Why does every NPC always say this? I think the dev team should have postponed the release for a few days to add some variety to the game world.
>>
>>35169220
10/10
You really made me mad.
>>
File: Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png (265KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa Joe realizes a thing.png
265KB, 640x480px
>>35169048
So if robots play on difficult, does that mean chad plays on gameshark mode with all the cheats for 100% completion
>>
>>35169236
>>35169315
>>35169346
>>35169449
>>35170694
>>35170744
>all these pathetic KVs raging at legitimate, simple solutions to their problems
>>
Pls normal height and normal face
>>
>>35170865

You forgot the part where you have to be an average white guy or above for thatto work. Girls just say I have a boyfriend if I try your shit.
>>
>>35170941
i'm not a guy, and i'm not white, yet i do that all the time and it's actually how i got my current gf
>>
why do 'people' with gf's even come here

go the fuck away, quite originally
>>
>>35171002
>dyke gives men dating advice
You don't even begin to understand this feel roastie.
>>
>>35171130
what, being a little bitch with a self defeating way of thinking? essentially trapping yourself in a depressing cycle of loneliness with self-fulfilling prophecies of failure?

oh wait, i forgot, none of this could possibly be your fault. you can't quit being a pussy and just talk to girls, that only works for chads! except dudes that are just as unattractive as you likely are get girlfriends anyway.

but, of course, you'd rather blame your problems on bone structure rather than realizing that you are likely an unpleasant, uninteresting asshole IRL.
>>
>>35171225

The uninteresting part is probably true most of the time. The unpleasant part, well the problem is (unless they're true autist robots), a lot of robots are probably TOO pleasant. And that gets you places at work (sometimes), but almost never with females. Gotta have an edge to you.

Honestly just lightly make fun of girls, that is the trick. So many things go into this. 1) It lets you vent out your hate for women IRL subtly. 2) Women like being degraded anyway. 3) Makes you come off as playful/cocky, a big boost.

The guys I've seen get a lot of pussy IRL always make fun of women.

Yes, reality sucks, women are retarded, this is not a just society.
>>
>>35172062
But this is a "JUST" society.
>>
>>35171225
Nobody, not even Chad, just goes and talks to random girls you stupid retard, stop watching youtube videos.
You either are part of her social circle or you can gtfo
>>
>>35172209
i literally do this all the time. i met my gf by going up to her at a party. you are the stupid retard here.
>>
>>35172923
>at a party
yeah ok normie, let me go to all these parties I get invited by my normie friends
I'm talking about going to random people on the street you retard, a party is a different social setting where it's acceptable to go talk with people.
>>
File: 6536467574.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
6536467574.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
>tfw robots still fall for the "b urself" b8
>>
//Ok, if you won't fix this, i will.
this.height += metric.meter(0.15);
this.strength += body.muscle_mass(10);
this.enrg += metric.joule(35);
this.dick_length += metric.centimeter(5);
this.social += 100;
this.autism *= 0;
>>
If you don't want your shitty game to die you better start banning the griefers. These Muslims have been blowing people up and killing people for no reason for fucking CENTURIES. Why are they allowed to do this?

This is on top of the fucking Communist guild who literally killed 100 something million players and held the entire fucking server hostage with the most OP weapon in the game.

Seriously, start enforcing the rules and banning the griefers or I'll find another game to plya.
>>
File: 1440356040299.png (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440356040299.png
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>35171002
could this be? Is it possible?
>>
>>35169236
Elliot went up and said hi, several times, and always got rejected.
>>
Tell Bethesda to patch my fucking face. Random generation needs to be a lot less random
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.