[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay bois... So recently, I got peer pressured into asking someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479615242535.png (7KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479615242535.png
7KB, 658x662px
Okay bois...

So recently, I got peer pressured into asking someone for a date, what turned out better than ever dreamed of.
Unfortunately, I literally lived inside my fap-bunker for the last 19 years, so I have ABSOLUTELY NO Idea how dating n'shit works

Is she my gf now?
What should I do at the date?
What do I do in the akward skype-conversations until friday?
>>
before the dat make sure to wash, shave, do a bit of self styling I'm sure you know all that stuff

the purpose of a date is to find out about a person, if you seem compatible. she said yes, so there is clearly something in you she likes. it's shitty advice, but genuinely just "bee yourself xd". people can sniff when people aren't being genuine a mile off, and if you lie through your teeth from start to finish, what happens when things turn serious?

good luck man :)
>>
>>35168386
Pretty much this

Get to know her, let her get to know you and have a good time
>>
>>35168386
I know how the date itself works, I just have literally no Idea in what social status dating someone brings me.

Thanks for the luck, but I am practically shipped with her.

Also, she's pretty introverted so i think the classical face-to-face restaurant shit you see in movies is a bad idea.

TL;DR It's not about the getting an emotional connection anymore, its about not fucking up and not taking things too fast/slow
>>
>>35168322

What kind of a girl is she?

If she's academic, bookish, "nerdy", etc. take her on a coffee date, walk with her through a park, maybe stop at a book store afterwards. Wear a light blazer made of tweed, idk, It all depends on the girl, and what you think she'd like.
>>
>>35168520
Introverted, likes Death Metal and Weapons, unironically memes about the whole depression-memes.
Also, 100% Drug Free
>>
>>35168558
dating someone gives way to BF/GF status, i wouldn't advise assuming that straight away.

as for what to do just go out for lunch, not dinner since its not as high pressure traditionally romantic sort of situation. maybe go look round some places of interest to someone like that? i don't have much experience with that type of grill, so I'm not too sure on what to suggest on what to do tho. just do something you both have a common interest in :)
>>
dating is for faggots
>>
>>35169406
I have to work, she is in education, wouldnt work out
>>35169420
I know, I'm a flaming faggot who sticks 20 Kinder-Eggs a day in his asshole and asked a girl out because I want to hurt her feelings
>>
Okay, she's an introverted metalhead, good luck spreading them legs m8y.

But seriously, have fun with her. Watch a movie, go to a fast food restaurant (but not someplace shitty like Burger King or McDonald's). Do something fun with her. Make her laugh.

Then go home and let her fuck you in the boipussy.
>>
Aigh robros, thanks I guess...

If she kills me with her german suplex (wherever she learnt that) im blaming all of you.
>>
idk how well you know her but if you want to avoid awkward silences keep asking questions about her. She isn't judging if she wants to go out with you, you are judging if you want to go out with her, so you aren't really that interested in talking about yourself and are more interested in what she has to say.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.