[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a failure of a woman do you have to be to be unmarried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

How much of a failure of a woman do you have to be to be unmarried at 30?

How does this even happen aside from them either riding the cock carousel too long or generally being extremely undesirable?
>>
>>35167832
If you're a women who's single by 30 there is something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>35167832
Yup, I can't fathom how stupid you have to be to fail at life while living on easy mode.
>>
>>35167832
>being married = success and happiness
Are you a christcuck?
>>
>>35167873
This.

If you're unmarried at 30 as a fucking woman you're a complete failure
>>
>>35167921
Not op, but what is success and happiness by your definition?
>>
>>35167991
I don't think you understand that many marriages are quite unhappy, nor does it necessarily mean success. For instance my ex got married about 3 months after we broke up, and was divorced just as quickly.

Basically if you want to deep throat a shotgun on a regular basis you're neither happy or successful.
>>
>>35168065
>ex
Stopped reading here. I have 0 interest in what normies have to say, sorry.
>>
>>35168080
>not normalfag
I smell the reddit. Regardless even if we work under the assumption I am a normalfag that does not mean robots are somehow immune to horrible marriages.
>>
File: 1486838541674.jpg (298KB, 734x950px)
1486838541674.jpg
298KB, 734x950px
>>35167832
As someone who has met 2 females from /r9k/

They're wojacks who will never understand what it is to be a pepe

Some men here have it tough while some are rejects

The women are purely rejects of society, once I met them I started to see fembot posts as fat (not phat), ugly lolcows behind the post and everything started to make sense

Chances are they're probably more disgusting and retarded when compared to the males here

You think you'll find a good Christian, 10/10 lady socialite here? Think again
>>
>>35168129
That is true. But I would take a bad marriage over crippling loneliness every time.
>>
>>35168155
Assuming they're dysfunctional but still care, I can see the logic in that even if I still strongly disagree with it. But an abusive person can make still make you feel even more isolated than even if you were alone, all while eroding what self respect you had. There are many wives and husbands that do not care about their partner and simply wish to control them.
>>
>>35168219
It is still better than being completely alone and undesirable in any way, form or fashion.
>>
>>35168129
robots imunne to mariages
>>
>>35167832
>the biggest decision you'll make in your entire life
Its not something you'll want to rush
>>
>>35167832
t. fat smelly neckbeard that never even hold hands with a fucking woman

kys
>>
>>35168129
>robots
>getting married
what a silly billy remark
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 531x472px)
image.jpg
73KB, 531x472px
>>35168308
t. cat woman
>>
>>35168148
THIS! THIS!

>>35167921
>>35168080
>>35168129

Fembot spotted
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.