[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are vapid, animalistic, unintelligent, ignorant, hedonistic,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: truth.jpg (42KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
42KB, 500x511px
Are vapid, animalistic, unintelligent, ignorant, hedonistic, unenlightened, ignorant, disgusting, borderline brain-dead, manipulative NT scum even human?
>>
File: 1486442048295.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1486442048295.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>35167580
>tfw still to intelIgent to know what NT means
>>
get back to me when youre an assburger female

i dont understand women or men

im literally a robot

sex/cuddle bots when
>>
File: 1488157976862.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488157976862.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>35167597
It's short for nuerotypical which is someone without any mentaal disorders
>>
File: 14736261259854.png (12KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
14736261259854.png
12KB, 500x599px
>>35167644
>tfw born NT

i just want to be cool and mentally unhinged like you guys
>>
>>35167632
Fuck off, you vagina with legs.

Society does not consider you disposable like it does men, and as such you have a much, much easier time existing because of this. I bet you're not even diagnosed, anyway

An autismo guy can go die in a ditch and nobody cares, but if an autismo woman goes and dies in a ditch it's a tragedy nobody helped her. Women are intrinsically valuable because of their place in human reproductive strategy, whereas men are easily disposable and society in all ways reflects this.

I've known actual female spergs, and I can tell you now that half of the bullshit-tolerance people have for them is based around the gash between their legs.
>>
>>35167679
i was diagnosed as a child and im a lesbian
>>
File: angry frog meme.png (205KB, 680x575px) Image search: [Google]
angry frog meme.png
205KB, 680x575px
>>35167699
Go finger yourself then, you psychosexual fuckup.
And get off my board.
>>
>>35167745
i dont get anything from sexual pleasure really im a woman and im autistic so i feel nothing

no emotions
no sexual pleasure
im here because im a robot
>>
>>35167580
Aspergers is the future

We will rule over the normies
>>
>>35167764
would you mind posting tits?
>>
>>35167770
this. could easily be a male or a trap. we needs tits with timestamp for proof.
>>
>>35167770
seems kinda vapid of you
>>
>>35167580
My soul feasts on making inferior lifeforms butthurt .
>>
>>35167777
It seems to me that it would be a gesture of goodwill to show some tits to some lonely people, and if you don't feel any emotion, then you shouldn't be embarrassed.
>>
Autism is just the next step in evolution, thinking logically and not letting emotions cloud our thoughts
Theres a reason why men who have always been more logical thinking than women are more likely to be autistic as autism is caused by testosterone.
>>
>>35167808
by emotion i mean i dont feel emotional attachment to anyone
i still feel embarrassed and have plenty of anxiety tho
also doing sexual things really grosses me out
>>
>>35167825
>by emotion i mean i dont feel emotional attachment to anyone
You sound like an edgelord.
>>
>>35167825
>i still feel embarrassed
Okay, I can fap to this.
>>
>>35167834
im sorry ive tried to be emotionally attached to people but it just doesnt happen for me
>>
Honestly I'd rather deal with a neurotypical person than an autist, even though I was diagnosed with aspergers way back when. I've had to deal with some of them in group projects and I just reached a point where I took over the entire project on my own just so I didn't have to interact with them.
>>
>>35167845
>ive tried
>doing sexual things really grosses me out
See, that's the problem. Emotional attachment is measured in oral sex.
>>
>>35167887
yeah same
i wish people were just soft objects that would just lay on top of me and rub their softness all over me

i don't actually like people i just like the sensory feelings they give me but i get the same feelings from objects and petting cats and stuff

>>35167905
i think id probably throw up
i have a very strong gag reflex and i only eat certain textures of foods
>>
>>35167935
If you're not absolutely thrilled to be covered in some lady's crotch sweat and smell like it for days, you might not be a real lesbian.
>>
>>35167967
i find women to be physically attractive but i don't have any sexual feelings for them
i don't find men physically attractive or sexually attractive at all
i don't have any emotional attachment to either sex though
it's hard to explain but i find women beautiful in the same way you would find a flower or something, or really pleasing lights. its purely sensory for me
>>
>>35168007
>i don't find men physically attractive or sexually attractive at all
cum is an acquired taste
>>
>>35168033
what does cum taste like?

originalcommentbloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>35168083
It's like that Earl Grey tea you drink.
UGGHHHSPLURTSPLOOSH
>>
>>35168101
ive never had earl grey
>>
>>35168109
Here, let me brew some for you
SLRSHSLPSKUSHHSPURT
>>
>>35168149
how can you make me tea over the internet
>>
>>35168179
Enlightened aspergers can do anything they set their minds to.
We are all the next Einsteins.
>>
>>35168190
i dont feel very smart i just dont feel emotional attachment or sexual pleasure

i feel like im just the next stage in human evolution to eventually not have a physical form or reproduce
>>
>>35168215
>i just dont seek emotional attachment or sexual pleasure
ftfy
>>35168190
http://www.instructables.com/id/Power-Keurig-From-Bed-Over-WiFi/
sweet jesus you're right
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.