[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overcoming Anxiety with the Opposite Sex Thread: Searching for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: asuka.gif (1010KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.gif
1010KB, 240x240px
Overcoming Anxiety with the Opposite Sex Thread: Searching for a How-To Guide

I've been going to therapy, and come to accept that I do have PTSD. And part of the diagnosis is a crippling sense of anxiety.

For the most part I can handle life. But whenever I want to speak to a single woman I get plagued by the anxiety
>Heart Palpitations
>Shortness of Breath
>Dizzy
>Shaking

It sucks. And Im desperate in two senses:
1- Desperate to not be alone anymore
2- Desperate to not be so controlled by my anxiety

I've looked in to logotherapy but cant find any solid advice for talking with women.

Can anyone help me with this?
Anyone else have approach anxiety?
>>
>>35167280
drugs and alcohol really help
>>
i think it's the being alone and the aspect of failure and rejection that gets you this way. I feel most alone when i'm with people who i have nothing in common with, so there's that too. so go base jumping or sky diving or something like this
>>
would you be willing to pay money to spend time with a woman to overcome your anxiety?
>>
>>35167325
i wouldn't pay a woman 50 cent for licking out my booty hole
>>
File: matters.jpg (41KB, 680x401px)
matters.jpg
41KB, 680x401px
>>35167304
I truly wish this was the case for me. Drugs, including benzos and weed and stims, make me even more reclusive.

Liquid courage used to work but now it just wells me up even more. Cant be shitfaced all the time. I'd like to meet a girl at a grocery store, not a bar.

>>35167318
The fear of failure and rejection is very real and dominates me. I do get your point. Its funny, theres been recent times that required me to muster courage; but never when it comes to approach anxiety. I assisted in a police investigation and found my courage. But the cute girl today at the grocery store? No dice.

>>35167325
Ive brought a prostitute before and didnt feel good afterward. I recognize that I am fearful of having sex again. I talked to my uncle about doing this and he cautioned me against doing it because I would feel worse afterward
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.