[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brush teeth everyday >eat healthy >shower everyday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1488177418163s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488177418163s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>brush teeth everyday
>eat healthy
>shower everyday
>still have bad breath
>still smell like shit
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>35166432
I see you left flossing out of your green text
>>
>>35166432
tonsil stones and flossing nigga

or you may have a medical problem, see doctor
>>
File: 1472584772741.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1472584772741.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35166462

Flossing takes way to long
How do people do it in under 30 mins?
>>
are u brushing your tongue and the rest of your mouth too
>>
>>35166528
I do it every day while watching videos. It's nice to do and feels satisfying.
>>
>>35166462
>>35166498
Flossing has literally no effect on dental hygiene what so ever, and is an American invention that no one else in the world takes seriously.

Your real issue is your tongue, OP. Start brushing your tongue in addition to your teeth, and use some mouthwash.
>>
I hope you're using a high fluoride toothpaste goy

Wouldn't want that nasty pineal gland to decalcify
>>
>>35166462
flossing isn't healthy
>>
File: 1481587076928.png (47KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481587076928.png
47KB, 657x527px
>>35166548
>while watching videos
Arent you supposed to floss in front of a mirror? How do you know which teef you want to floss and how to avoid stabbing your tongue? Teach me your secrets anon
>>
>>35166432
Are you fat or is your diet horrible?
>>
>>35166432

>brush teeth everyday
at least twice, right? probably not
>eat healthy
what you mean is: shitty diet
>shower everyday
well that's ok for a strt
>still have bad breath
brushing teeth at least twice a day, right? r-right?
of course you're flossing before night time, right?
and you're using listerine to rinse each every time, right?

>still smell like shit
mostly the result of bad hygiene
and it sounds and smells like yours is bad
>>
After shower splash rubbing alcohol on your pits to kill odor causing bacteria, wait for it to dry, then apply antiperspirant deodorant.
After each meal, chew minty sugar free gum. Avoid drinking coffee and eating garlic, onions and other pungent foods as their smells can linger long after you finish eating, regardless of how much you wash and brush.
>>
>>35167274
In addition, wash your sheets and pillow cases at least once a week. Each morning leave your sheets pulled back so your mattress can air out, reducing bacteria.
>>
>>35166432
You're a fatass, aren't you? Admit it you little bitch.
>>
>reasonably attractive
>take shower every day
>have job
>have gf

And yet, I have only brushed my teeth like twice in 2017. I've heard there is a correlation between depression and lack of dental hygiene. It literally takes like 1 minute, I have no idea why it has seemed like such a chore as of late. Remarkably, I have never had anyone comment on my bad breath. But sometimes I'll scrape a nail on one of my teeth and smell it. It smells of actual shit.
>>
>>35167247
listerine is bad for you anon
>>
>>35166603
How the fuck do you stab your tongue with floss you fucking autist
>>
>>35166432
Dude, it depends WHAT do you eat, and HOW OFTEN do you change your clothes and put parfumes on.

You can shower 3 times a day and brush theet 5 times a day, but ir does not mean jack shit if you change your clothes every 3 days and eat garlic on regular basis.
>>
>>35166432

Cut some carbs out of your diet and see if that reduces candida in your mouth.
>>
>>35166548

Tfw my gums used to bleed because poor dental health but now they don't and they feel cleaner all the time.

Hygiene feelsgoodman.
>>
>>35166432
>mints
>body spray

you're welcome retard
>>
>>35167384
The only reason I'm even jn this thread is because of that comment. How mental can you be stab yourself with string
>>
>>35166432
Maybe then it's something wrong with your gums or something?
Better check a mental doctor, and tell him about your problems
>>
>>35166432
Hey not being mean like the others, but buy some soaps and scrubbing stuff from your a pharmacy/store! You'll find your pores are probably gross and you really need to scrub at your skin sometimes to clean it, hope his helps!
ALSO CHANGE YOUR PILLOW CASE OFTEN!
Have a nice day uwu
>>
>>35166432
antibiotics
>>
>>35167951
uhm yeah if your mind is fucked up better check a mental doctor too
I meant dental doctor.
>>
>>35166432
dental, skin, throat and tonsil infections.
See a doc.
>>
How the fuck do I get rid of white-ish tongue?
>>
>>35167806
Maybe he has that floss with a plastic end to put between braces
>>
>>35168831
dunno, but I get it too occassionally.
It's probably candidiasis.
It might have to do with changes in your mouth's microbiota.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.