[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the loneliness hits I've been okay for 22 years.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1480929620295.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480929620295.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>tfw the loneliness hits

I've been okay for 22 years. What the fuck is going on robots?
>>
>>35165998
Define "Okay"

originaskfas
>>
>>35166096
Not breaking down and crying in the middle of the day
>>
>>35165998
oh, poor you. 22? i'm sure you've been through so much already!

please shut the fuck up and come back when you hit your 30s. at least you still have hope
>>
>>35166419
Anon, he did express disbelief of the issue, I get you are a broken mess but he wasn't crying for pity party so much as asking what the hell was happening.
>>
>>35166419
So I'm not supposed to be depressed about the fact that I've been in univesity, probably the most sexualised places on the planet, for four years and am still a loveless handholdless sexless hugless friendless no gf hiki manlet virgin?

At least you can probably afford a hooker.
>>
>>35166419
>at least you still have hope

You don't need to be in your 30s for it to be over. If you're past adolescence and you still have a bunch of unattractive physical traits (ugly face, narrow shoulders, wide hips, thin bones, small dick, etc) and/or a total lack of social skills, then it's probably already too late.
>>
>>35166419
no need to be rude mate if you're 22 and incel theres very little hope anyway, sure theres way less at 30 but once u hit like 21 as a khhv you realise you're pretty fucked
>>
>>35166419
At 22 it is statistically impossible that he will get a gf, lose his virginity.
>>
>>35166419
Well the loneliness only gets easier with age. At least it did for me
>>
>>35165998
This is the worst period I found, 22-24. If you can make it to around 25 it starts to get easier.

t.30 year old robot who is strangely content with life
>>
>>35165998
Huh, I didn't feel it until I hit 22 too. 1 thing it's made me do is widen my net. As in if the opportunity arose maybe do something gay even though I haven't even kissed a girl yet.

I'm screwed up. I don't want to make friends. Lots of bad experiences having "friends" in the past. But if I wanted to get a lover I would first have to make friends. God damn it being a dumb scared autist sucks. Idk if it would be more difficult getting a gf or bf. Either way I'm trash.
>>
File: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>35166634
what makes that period so bad?
>>
>>35166728
hope
there is always hope it could change, they witness people find love at that age or a little older. Come say 27 it's less hope, fewer people are single and even fewer at that age who are usually stay that way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.