[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people send unsolicited dick pics? What level of confidence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1417961594353s.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1417961594353s.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
How do people send unsolicited dick pics? What level of confidence does that require? I think I have an alright dick but I can't imagine just randomly sending to women I know. I'm worried that if I did they would screen shot it and tell all their friends and that everybody would know I did it.
>>
>>35165805
I think more than being confident it's about not giving a fuck. Imagine all the situations that scenario could put you in and instead of getting anxiety you laugh/joke about it and tell the people if they want to see your dick too.
>>
>>35165805
protip you don't unless you have a big dick
>>
>>35165805
Here's how: DONT SEND UNSOLICITED DICK PICS
>>
>>35165805
maybe send dick pics to women that want to see them so they don't laugh at you

have you considered this?
>>
Most are younger guys who do t know any better or guys who don't give a fuck. Then there are ya rare guys who have big dicks and are smug about it and want to show it to everyone. I used to be like that last one when I was younger.
>>
>>35165805
>alright dick
>tell all their friends

thats free marketing
>>
Just be Chad or Tyrone

>they send a dickpic
>omg chad sent me a dick pic teehee

>you say hello
>ew look at this rapist stop sexually assaulting me hope you enjoy your 5-10
>>
>>35165805
Some people use alternate accounts
>>
does sending a dick pic work with a big dick?
>>
>>35167687

I shame relate to this.
>>
Is that really confidence? Isn't that just fucking weird? Don't do this OP.
>>
>>35167775
originaIly bumping
>>
>>35167743
You seen way to many meme my dog.
>>35167783
Well aslong as you're not bout that life now it's all good.
>>
>>35165805

My life is so shit sending random dick pics can only make it better
>>
>>35165805
I don't think it actually happens in real life, but it's something that feminists who never talk to men say that men do. A lot of feminists would probably stop being against men if they just had a 10 minute conversation with the average guy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.