[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that women: >have better orgasms >have multple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 394x476px
reminder that women:
>have better orgasms
>have multple orgasms
>have better sense of taste and smell, so we enjoy food more
>have better tactile sensitivity, enjoy massages more
>are better at distinguishing colors and have better emotional intelligence, enjoy art more deeply
>live longer
>are far less likely to commit suicide

How does it feel knowing you will never experience pleasure the way we do? Men may build the world, but we enjoy it.
>>
>we
>2/10 bait
>sage
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (73KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
73KB, 495x507px
>implying women are better
>women are better
>women
>>
>>35165131
tfw u only orgasm twice
feels blue balls man
>>
>>35165131
I'm pretty sure some combination of cutting your balls off and massaging your prostate will solve most of these problems
>>
> Spend your entire life craving having a hairy, chubby man pin you down and put his smelly, thin appendage into you repeatedly
>>
Reminder that I don't mind any of those things and just want a sweet, loving girlfriend I can take care of and start a family with
>>
>>35165406
I wish there were more men like you.
>>
>>35165131
>>have better orgasms
>>have multple orgasms
I'm a woman and I've neither of these.
>>
>>35165447
you're probably mid twenties at most and don't know how to masturbate properly yet

either way, be my gf
>>
File: pepe punch gif.gif (483KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
pepe punch gif.gif
483KB, 785x757px
>>35165131
WE ALSO DON'T HAVE BLOOD COME OUT OF OUR ORIFICES YOU FUCKING PLEB!!!!
>>
>>35165439
Really now. The typical fembot I talk to says she doesn't (really) want children (yet). Not before spending another decade in education, at least! Why on earth?
>>
>>35165480
the typical fembot is a man fucking with other robots
>>
>>35165131
>they're also more emotionally aware
>more competent at exploiting those emotions to manipulate people
>>
File: check em.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>35165500
Oooh two pair. You gotta be a logically sound hardballer to avoid getting fucked over.
>>
>>35165439
Almost every guy on r9k want this you dumb roastie but they arent Chad so of course you wouldnt notice that if you met one in real life

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>35165131
That's wrong, I discussed this with my very open but whoreish roastie cousin. She said most of the time during sex she never has a 'real' orgasm, because men don't know how to find her G spot. She said sex is very unfulfilling as a woman, we brought this discussion because she knew a hermaphrodite and he/she whatever said it was better as a man. Don't listen to roastie propgranda anons.
>>
>gf browses r9k
>she sees these threads
>feels bad
>has been giving me prostate massages every day since she saw them

I could kiss you OP.
>>
>>35165493
I'm only talking about ones with picture proof obviously

There was one who wanted 3 children max and she freaked out about the idea of marrying me when I said I wanted more
>>
>>35165131
I WANT MY 75 CENTS BACK

REEEEEEE
>>
File: whatamIreading.jpg (24KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
whatamIreading.jpg
24KB, 500x285px
>>35165548
>we brought this discussion because she knew a hermaphrodite
Do you mean a tranny?
>>
>>35165131
>Men may build the world, but we enjoy it.

This makes perfect sense, though. Men's goal is getting pussy. Everything we do, we do for the vagina. Men have built and destroyed empires to get their dicks wet.

The world was literally built so that women could live a comfortable, NEET life. But no, they weren't satisfied with being taken care of, and the result is today's career hunting woman who suffer from depression and are statistically speaking the least happy they have ever been in recent history.

>tfw no stay-at-home gf with maybe a part time job that'll greet my with a kissu and huggu when I come back from my wagecuck job that supports our weeb lifestyle
>>
>>35165587
A hermaphrodite is born with both parts anon, a tranny is someone who decided halfway through their life to swap genders despite being born a male or female. There's a big difference. They're able to truly enjoy fucking someone or getting fucked, without having an artificial dick or whatever.
>>
>>35165620
>A hermaphrodite is born with both parts anon
they're usually born with some weird half pussy/half dick and balls combination
>>
All of that can't hold a candle to testosterone

i love my male body and I love being able to naturally life fuckhuge objects. I love knowing that I can put no effort into a punch that could kill you or hug you until your ribs crack

With testosterone on my side my fight or flight system gives me a primal lust to kill and enjoy it too. So far there hasn't been a greater feeling that dominating a large animal or other human with my own 2 hands and teeth. The adrenaline and head rush is very euphoric.

Ill never know the true potential of full female genetics but I don't bleed from my dick and I'm naturally adept at everything because testosterone.

Stay needing male protection even in the great age of technology.
>>
>>35165802
>needing male protection
I don't live in the third world.
>>
>>35165447
>I'm a woman
prove it
>>
>>35165131

Jokes on you, I deeply enjoy my suffering on a level no woman could ever comprehend. Constantly living a care free life just isn't fun, that is why bitches nowadays build all kinds of problematic concepts they can rage about.
>>
>>35165439
this, so sick of fuckboys and manchildren
>>
>>35166063
>roastie wants to settle down now
You realize such men only go for chaste and moral women, right? Do you even know how to cook?
>>
>>35166123
>such men only go for chaste and moral women, right? Do you even know how to cook?
Calm down Game of Thrones
>>
>>35165131
>woman
>enjoy art
fuck off whiteknight cuck
>>
>>35165831
You live around males no matter where you go.

You need protection from us which is provided by us.

I can't fathom how that must feel for you but I imagine its not a good feel.

Its not all gravy being a guy though. Your fellow man can turn on you at any point and take all the women for himself. Makes me never want to attempt a colonize esque space mission. There's always that one bitch ass faggot that turns on everyone for a shot at his harem paradise.
>>
>>35166254
>fuck off whiteknight cuck
the male brain at work
>>
>>35166174
>tfw you're a virtuous and successful Stannis in a world where most women fall for useless Joffreys and Ramsays
>>
>>35165390
That sounds extremely hot though
>>
>>35166361
Stannis? The guy that burned his daughter for "victory"?
>>
>>35166424
He doesn't do that in the book, babe.
>>
>>35166572
Did he also not kill his brother to better his odds at winning the throne?
>>
>>35166616
I'd do the same for my wife and daughter I'd pick a better wife tho
>>
>>35166632
Hey, I have nothing wrong with moral ambiguity, but don't hold an ethnically gray character up as "virtuous" when he's not.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.