[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>needs 4+ years experience and bachelors degree in relevant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1487188264534.png (549KB, 1493x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1487188264534.png
549KB, 1493x1567px
>needs 4+ years experience and bachelors degree in relevant field to be a dishwasher
>need to be a 6'3 demigod to get an average girl
What the fuck is wrong with the 2017 world
>>
>what is wrong with the 2017 world

nothing is wrong, you're just being dramatic.

guys who are 5'6 and average looking are still getting laid
people are still working their way into great positions without college degrees

it's almost like
FUCKING GASP
real life doesn't follow your shit little narrative that is directed at making excuses for why your life hasn't played out why you wanted it to
>>
I got a dishwashing job with extremely poor work history and I even told them i constantly quit.

I'm a monster at up selling and I had a lovely dose of adderall for my interview

First check is a combined one and I already have 102 hours clocked. 30 more to go. Check gonna be fucking fat.

The 2017 world is alright. Its just you anon. I were getting by just fine without a job but now I'm looking to invest big and never wagemode again.

Life is too easy in a decent country. Its a shame how boring this shit can be once you realize just how stupid and exploitable other humans continueue to vw
>>
>>35165044
Now now, be nice. OP clearly has a problem with facts.
>>
>>35164995
Sounds like an american problem friend. Just by looking in the local paper you can find loads of jobs, but unskilled and edumacated positions. It was hell for us to find people to fill a couple of warehouse jobs, for example.

As for women, i don't recognize the demands you describe. I'm not a super expert on grills though, the only ones ive had have made the moves on me.
>>
>>35165044
spotted the gay ass faggot
>>
>>35165077
the thing is I have been alone for most of my life and the entire concept of "selling up" is completely alien to me, I don't even know where to begin
>>
>>35164995
>relying on others for determining your worth and being paid
Don't blame the world for your inability to cope. Live or die, whatever the case you're doing the world a favour. Get used to it, kiddo.
>>
>>35165137

oh man you sure are george carlin reincarnate.

the reality of the matter is that the world will give the most to the fittest and smartest and bravest. If you're not willing to either get in shape, study up, or get some balls underneath you, then expect a rough time.
>>
>>35165164
>implying anyone ever should put the world before himself

How come you don't bitch at women then?
>>
>>35165208
What is there to bitch about? Women ain't shit but hoes and tricks, as sure about that as water is wet.
>>
>>35165138
I've always been alone too. Im all self taught.

I refuse to believe that "some of us got it and some don't" bullshit

You're a human just like me anon. Most of this generation has a Zenkai like ability that'll allow you to grow greatly under mental stress. I forced my cousin in this state and he's growing at a disgusting rate now. He fully understands what depression is like and void himself of feels.

Let go of your morality and connection to other people. Throw yourself under the bus and claw your way out.

It doesn't matter what path I chose now. They all shine equally bright. I just need to completely give up my emotions to see a path through.
>>
>>35165541
originelly *tips*
>>
>>35165541

>he fully understands what depression is like and void himself of feels

that sounds fucking awful. why would you willingly remove emotion just so you don't have to go through pain and emptiness?
>>
>>35165814
because pain and emptiness is worse
>>
>>35165814

Are you serious with this question? Every drug addict can explain to you that you can suffer through life only so long and once you reach your limit you either end it or numb yourself.
>>
>>35165814
Many reasons.

Mostly because feels slow you down and keep you in the moment. More often than not they will lead you down the wrong path and hinder your ability to rationally think. Its only bad if you continue to reject emotion once you've completed your journey.

Our grandma died 2 weeks ago. That same day life went to complete shit for my cousin whilst it got much better for me.

We both handled it the same way. No tears and no dwelling.

He explained his emotional state At the time in an odd way but I understood it and he realized that this were an inevitable state of being. He grasped that shocked state of that loss and let it over turn all of his emotion. I don't hear any happiness in his voice anymore. Laughter is the only emotion we can sides fully fake with practice. He does a lot more laughing now than anything else.

The universe we think we understand is cruel and extremely unforgiving. It is void of emotion and pain but likely filled with being that can experience it. The only way to sanely co exist within its boundaries is to become void of emotion and pain yourself. Or let religion comfort you.

>>35165779
This is basically 4chans way of down voting a post

Keep that gay shit to yourself or speak up familia.
>>
>>35164995
>needs 4+ years experience and bachelors degree in relevant field to be a dishwasher
Dishwasher in restaurant across the street was a hobo without connection and last education was junior high.

>need to be a 6'3 demigod to get an average girl
5'3 middle-aged guy, the parking guy in the district where my office at, has 2 7/10 wives 20 years younger than him.

I think 2017, with Internet often highlights the spotlight and peak of people's achievements and "social" media being rampant and so available to wide audience warped our perspective of what's achieveable and what's acceptable.

Come on, 5 inches dick size are average and functional, not everyone need to has 7 inches schlong.
>>
>>35164995
The 1st is a bit of an exaggeration but still holds some truth, and the second is becoming closer to the truth every day. Women's standards have been going up for a long time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.