[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just overcome your beta qualities and bag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

Why don't you just overcome your beta qualities and bag yourself a cute alt right chick /r9k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4JDQ2y2B9s
>>
I'm not particularly beta.
I'm not TurboChad or anything, but I don't think I'd be described as a beta any more.

However, there is quite a shortage of young women who hold political views that are even slightly right wing, let alone alt-right.
>>
>>35164617
If you weren't beta, they'd follow your political views.
>>
why am i supposed to care what some slut thinks? ditch the alpha/beta dichotomy you stupid ass followers. we're more than other animals.
>>
>>35164642
I could probably convince them, but I don't want to waste my time trying to turn a whore into a housewife, so to say.

I want a girl who has settled on her values and beliefs herself, and has been following them.
I'm not interested in trying to reform a leftist degenerate, and I'd probably find a girl who was apathetic about political and social issues even more insufferable.
>>
>>35164427
lol i bet she considers herself an alpha woman
sounds like she has some good values but has way too many superiority/inferiority complexes running at the same time
runs too many buzz words she's just trying to get a cash grab appealing to click bait to dummies that eat up the content of that lexicon
>>
>>35165441
She's a redpilled unicorn. She's dating a marine :)
>>
>>35164427
I'm pretty sure alt-right chicks are a rare thing, plus they want chad just as much as any sjw does anyway.
>>
Alt right chicks want a traditionally masculine guy though and they are not ashamed of it.
If you are Chad enough to attract an alt right chick, you are probably Chad enough to date a blue haired feminist and slowly turn her into a traditional house wife.
>>
>>35166157
>you are probably Chad enough to date a blue haired feminist and slowly turn her into a traditional house wife.

A traditional housewife who has had forty cocks inside her
>>
>>35166088
>unicorn
riiiiiiiight

anyway i really don't care whom she's dating, she doesn't sound like my type
>>
>>35166222
Meh, majority of them probably didn't have this kind of experience.
An alt right Chad probably wouldn't mind if she had 5-6 partners, as long as they were white.
>>
I find it irritating that a woman just not having completely retarded political views is seen as exceptional and immediately makes her high-value.

Not being a retard should be the standard, not the exception.

How did it we get to this stage?
>>
>>35164427
>tfw i lift andliterally work on cars
>tfw still want to get pegged and have a femdom gf
alt-right roast btfo
>>
>>35166472
>How did it we get to this stage?
jews
>>
>>35164427
>It's either submissive pussy who behaves as a slave or cars/football obsessed jock with an IQ of 80 who treats women like shit

Epic, what a deep and insightful grasp of humanity
>>
>>35166534
Betas have a lower iq but ok omega :)
>>
>>35166543
What a retarded fuck, either way not all men who don't work with cars are submissive, the beta/alpha ditocthomy is one of the most retarded memes to come out of the internet, and usually only retards who can't form complex thoughts like that sluts buy into it
>>
Why not get a nice Icelandic woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVMPL56mdGg
>>
She would do better with a shorter name for her channel. She needs a name, not a feature-length title
>>
>>35166472
Women don't have to actually have any positive traits to be seen as high value.
All they need is a lack of negatives.

All they need to do is exist and not fuck it up by doing dumb shit, and they're automatically high value.
>>
>>35165441
>"unfortunally im an alpha woman"

https://youtu.be/dsclp7k67nY?t=126
>>
>>35164427

Some advice before watching this.

If you can sit through more than 1 minute without laughing and closing it down, you have no hope.

Ramblings of a mad-woman in a libcuckworld. Nice meme
>>
>>35164427
Because they dont want an ugly fuck like me. The whole apha/beta thing is bs. Looks are all that matters.
>>
>>35166615
Haha she does just fine don't you worry your little head about that champ
>>
>>35164427
>a cute alt right chick

Where the fuck do I find these in the first place?

The only women I meet are leftists, degenerates, and usually a combination of the two.
>>
File: 09e421a.png (90KB, 325x223px) Image search: [Google]
09e421a.png
90KB, 325x223px
>>35164427
She looks like the kind that would do things to upset her father and would get fucked by a nigger.
>>
>>35166915
Start a channel like Woes or Ralph
>>
>alt right chicks
>caring for anything other than a rich Chad quarterback homecoming king

robots who are alt right are literally dumb cucks for chad
>>
Can someone TLDR it for me, cant stand this dumb cunt.
>>
I am Raw I am So Raw I am So Raw Like Fishes In Japan

I am Raw I am So Raw I am So Raw Like Fishes In Japan
>>
>>35166963
It's a decent video and most of her points are good, but she's missing the true core of the problem. It's the usual, she's talking about how guys are betas raised by feminist mothers to be overly nice to women and pretend to be overly respectful and listen to their emotions etc. And she's right in that that is a poor approach, but she doesn't realize that if these guys take her advice, Stacey will just move on to the next guy and still fuck the same Chads as usual.

There's really only one solution to this kind of thing, and only one problem. The fact is that most guys like this just aren't good enough. They're not charismatic enough. They're not witty enough. They're not good enough at flirting. That's really all that's important. Sure, things like being rich and tall and well-educated etc helps, but I'm sure you know how many wealthy autistic robot sperg virgins there are here, it doesn't count for much overall.

Guys just need to learn charisma. Not the PUA type crock but actually having a personality, being yourself and being someone who's fun to spend time with.
>>
File: 1479007929685.png (185KB, 319x394px) Image search: [Google]
1479007929685.png
185KB, 319x394px
>>35164427
Because I am one.
fucking original
>>
>>35166963
>>35167073
She also mentions intending to make a video about "shit tests," which is something else really retarded. Shit tests don't exist, and guys who believe in them are total and complete cucks, overthinking women to the point of shooting themselves in the foot. Or, another way of putting it, is that everything is a shit test. It goes without saying that you are constantly being evaluated. Not actively, but obviously everything you do is going to have an impact. And there's also an obvious and simple solution to this: just be yourself. As long as you always just act the way you wish, in accordance with your own beliefs, you will never have to think or worry about some dumb slut's "tests." Just do what you want. It's always the correct answer.
>>
>>35167120
you're like the big brother i never had
>>
>>35167120
Cmon bruh "shit tests" are real.
It's not like you're being constantly tested but women like to tease every now and then and how you respond is what she makes out what kind of a man you are.
Even men do it.
>>
>>35167202
>tease
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. Everyone teases, to see how people react to things. Yes, men too. And not even just in relationships, everyone does it all the time to varying extents. It's literally just part of getting to know each other. Finding out what people think about something in a more light-hearted way, and a large part of flirting. That was my point, and the answer to it is still the same.
>>
>>35167202
>>35167217
Which is why I said that "shit tests" don't exist in the way that pathetic PUAs think of it and have these gay as fuck terms for it, when it's just a natural part of human interaction. It's just such a retarded term.
>>
File: 1469426912011.jpg (20KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
1469426912011.jpg
20KB, 599x337px
ITS ALL ABOUT BEING ATTRACTIVE.

ALPHA = ATTRACTIVE
BETA = UGLY
OMEGA = UGLY
>>
>>35167231
There's a difference between lighthearted teasing and "I'll push all of his buttons and if he doesn't hit me he's not a man".
>>
>>35167270
>"I'll push all of his buttons and if he doesn't hit me he's not a man".
What kind of deranged lunatic whores have you been speaking to?
>>
Because im politicky left leaning.
>>
>>35164427
Those women arere worst. They only fuck Chad Aryancock which is basically Chad fighting Tyrone. Also they still do the shut SHOws do. They find a man they get fat they fuck up his bank account and leave after 7 years
>>
>>35167270
Not that guy but I've met someone like this.
She was so annoying I wanted to punch her in the fucking face.
Later I found from her friends that she was interested in me.
>>
>>35167330
meant for >>35167285

organs
>>
>>35164427
I've actually started on that.
I've now actually done a bit of work for three days straight, and I've been to the gym again twice in a row for the first time in years.

If I continue like this, I may become an attractive man in the next decade or so.
>>
>>35167330
Well punching people is a crime, but if you find someone annoying you should just tell them to fuck off and then not interact with them. It's pretty simple.
>>
>>35166472

>alt-right
>not retarded

Because mentally ill conspiracy theorists and mentally retarded people are totally desireable.
>>
>>35166591

If you think Icelandic women are going to find borderline sociopathic conservative Americans attractive I got bad news.
>>
>>35167401
A feminist libcuck woman would probably find that sort of man very attractive, yes.
>>
>>35167394
>t. Mordecai Noseberg
>>
>>35166710
Well to be fair she sounds like she stands up for herself. That's a pretty alpha trait and all.

>>35167073
you mean guys just need to learn how to better over react to micro gestures like every little thing is important as a hypercritical female would... yeah no personally i know some guys who are good at it and have thought a lot how to be better at it myself, but a lot of it just seems insincere. most guys naturally just don't talk as much as women it's not a typical masculine male trait females talk like at least 5x as much as men. Men say like 200 words on average a day. I know I say much less then that like maybe 50.
>>
>>35167120
Shit tests can be a real thing. Some girls do it and keep track of it like basically in attempts to just hold it against you. Generally it's sort of like a loaded question if a girl asks if she looks fat. She can make up her own fucking mind about that and already has an opinion you're not going to change no matter how articulate or reasonable you are when talking about it. Girls are like a police officer that is pissed off at you, anything you say can and will be used against you. One of those failed shit tests will be the reason she'll drug up when she tells you she was cheating on you with 5 guys. She'll say it was 1 or 2 and will start to let it slip there were more.
>>
>>35167487
>learn how to better over react
I understand what you mean by this, and, yeah, that's actually correct. I can see why you think of it as a negative thing, like it might be fake or excessive in a fake way, but it's not necessarily something bad. When you reduce everything in life to the bare necessities, it really is very dull. It's grey and boring. It's nothing. So you need to be a little more playful, a little more energetic than just plain old reality. Like in anime, or in movies. Fun conversations and flirting with a hint of intensity. Even if you know it's a little exaggerated, you need to trick yourself and others into thinking life is special and meaningful even if you know it isn't. Because it's no fun otherwise.
>>
>>35167556
I don't think it's inherently negative it's just draining for me. It takes a lot of energy for me to do that and I end up ghosting people. Especially girls, like if it was a really good conversation and I can tell it went well I'll probably never talk to them again. I can't do that shit all the time. I was probably exaggerating when I said I say maybe 50 words a day, that would of been an extremely talkative day for me most days even saying 50 words out loud.
>>
What's the point of getting an "alt" anything if she still wants Chad?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.