[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw work hired Chad >can't even hate him because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

>tfw work hired Chad
>can't even hate him because he's too funny, charming, and makes me feel good inside

FUCK
>>
>Chad's are likeable people

Whoa stop the fucking presses
>>
>>35164360
It's fucked up, right? My cousin married Chad, he's my favorite relative to hang out with.
>>
>>35164386
>family dinner
>Chad: Ugh I don't want to hang out with Anon again
>Cousin: Be nice to him, he doesn't have any friends and he seems to like you
>>
I honestly can't hate most of the Chads that I meet.

Sure most of the shit they have in their favor was given to them, but they work hard to maintain their physiques and some of them actually have really good personalities

I wish I was tall enough to be an alt-Chad
>>
>>35164360
>>35164382
>>35164386
what, no, this is all wrong

what the fuck
>>
Former Chad here, chads don't hate robots and will be often willing to help
>>
>>35164422
No for serious though, he's a great laid back dude. At family gatherings he's the one I most look forward to interacting with.
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.png (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.png
32KB, 200x200px
>people at work won't shut the fuck up for even one god damn minute

Why do normies talk so fucking much?
>>
>>35164432

Chad's usually have good personalities because they've been handed everything in life so they have no reason to be bitter.

They're also nice to robots due to a combination of pity and the fact that you are not a threat to his sexual prowess
>>
>>35164360
I like Chad I wish I could dress up like a girl and suck his dick.
>>
File: 1487207045797.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487207045797.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>Chads and Stacys do no work
>still less likely to get fired than you
>>
>>35164432

I can't help it he's just so smooth and dreamy. He chats with me like I'm his equal even though we both know I'm not and he's cool af.

The only thing that sucks is that before he got hired I got attention from like 10% of the girl customers and now that he is hired it's like I'm totally invisible, the women literally stare into his face like he's a work of art.
>>
>>35164555
>The only thing that sucks is that before he got hired I got attention from like 10% of the girl customers and now that he is hired it's like I'm totally invisible, the women literally stare into his face like he's a work of art.
This is so dead on its scary
>>
>>35164579

Sometimes I like to observe the expression on the girls' faces when they are staring at him and it's really weird, I've never seen that sort of look on a girl before when she was looking at me. It's like this obsessive enrapture, like they're experiencing bliss and longing at the same time, I've honestly never seen anything like it.
>>
>>35164485

No anon, they've put effort it to being nice people, instead of crying on here.
>>
>>35164529
Not where I work. I can see that at a normal place though.

And yeah, the Chad where I work is like my best friend. We actually hang out. Like relatively often. He almost has me convinced that if I could be less bitter and be myself I'd actually be happy. Almost.
>>
File: hat.jpg (68KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
68KB, 658x662px
>mummy's new husband's son is a total fucking Chad a little older than me
>mummy starts comparing my failed ass to Chad
>made mummy cry when I answer one of her passive-aggressive comparisons with "Maybe I would be more like him if I grew up in a stable, two-parent household with a strong male role model" (new daddy's old wife died in a car crash after Chad grew up and went off to college)
>can't hate Chad because he is a genuinely nice, friendly, good person who always invites me to do things whenever he is around
>>
>>35164360
No fuck chad, the last one I met MOLESTED me in the fucikgn bathroom! FUCK CHAD I"M A GUY NOT ONR OF YOUR ROASTIE SLUTS
>>
>>35164707
Listen to Chad anon, he will show you the way.
>>
>chad apologists
"Ree" does not even begin to describe it rn 2bh, family guys.
>>
>>35164668
Wrong. The guy I hang out with puts effort into everything BUT that. And if I would stop trying to be nice and just be myself, people would like me because I really am a cool.

Not kidding, this actually came out of this dude's mouth.
>>
>>35164741
>never met a Chad
>>
>>35164707
This. My Chad cousin is the same way. I kind of feel like I remind him of a childhood buddy or something.
>>
>>35164757
You've a lot to learn senpai. Being yourself means being happy with yourself, which takes self improvement and hard work.

t. Ex chad
>>
>>35164780
My middle school and high school were both full of them, they're all dicks
>>
>>35164830
I guess that's actually the same as "putting effort into everything but that."
>>
>>35164833
Ah, you need to meet adult Chads. They mellow with age.
>>
>>35164360
all the chads I've met were bro tier
It's the sluts that are the problem t.bh
>>
>>35164866
This. They get married and turn to us for...something. Maybe because we can have fun without girls? I don't know.
>>
>>35164857
Maybe, you gonna try and be better anon?
>>
>>35164830
I worked with a military and he was endlessly helpful and positive. I bumped into something once and made a self depreciating joke about being a fantasy, and he legit said:
>*laugh* that's funny dude but you shouldn't tear yourself down like that.
>>
>>35164909
>military Chad
>>
>>35164892
Also this. I think the Stacy's think that Chad's friendship with us drops his social status or something.
>>
>>35164897
>Maybe because we can have fun without girls?
Can we? I don't have fun with or without them desu.
>>
>>35164897
because they start identifying with the father figure
>>
>>35164900
Don't have to try Chad. Already doing it. Got my own apartment, back in school, lost weight, quit smoking, and I actually go out from time to time. Still have a long way to go though.
>>
>>35164956
Keep going anon, you're gonna make it.

Oregano
>>
>>35164938
I actually do enjoy my time away from ladies Anon. It's by necessity, but it sucks you feel that way.

>>35164949
That makes sense.
>>
>>35164708
lol good one m8
stop calling your mom mummy its autistic
>>
>>35164472
This. All Chads ive known are cool af, most of them helped me in social situations and take care of me.
It's not Chads fault that roasties want him. It's neither the roasties fault for following their instincts.
>>
>>35164428
Chad has nothing to do with height, moron. There are lots of tall virgin robots and short Chads.
>>
Trust me, you'd rather work with a Chad than an antisocial person who hates life, even if you're that person yourself. Communication is key when working with someone, and you'll have a nightmare on your hands if your co-worker scowls all the time, never says anything unless spoken to and actively tries to avoid you.

Pic related, he'd be a better colleague than a brooding misantrope in a trenchcoat.
>>
File: kisa-yakisikli_409338.jpg (186KB, 593x604px) Image search: [Google]
kisa-yakisikli_409338.jpg
186KB, 593x604px
>>35165114
>short Chads
>>
>>35165640
The most powerful man in the world is 5'7". He's not Chad?
>>
>>35165721
idk him. just that comics name is "short handsome". so your description reminded me that
>>
STOP THIS CHAD PROPAGANDA
>>
>>35165377
>pic related
He looks like a fun dude I wouldn't mind hanging out with
>>
>not realizing that its your hormones that makes you like the chad
>the same thing that happens to girls
>still thinkin you are in control
just give in to his charm and blow his cock already
>>
>>35165640
>>35165759
Nobody speaks your jibber jabber language so your reference is shit.
>>
>>35165843
okay thanks

originally
>>
>>35164480
It passes the time wayyyy faster
>>
>>35165901
t.normie

-how this is not original?
>>
>>35165023
>stop calling your mom mummy
Out of the question.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.