[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys don't actually want girlfriends. You just want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

File: 734.png (223KB, 552x698px) Image search: [Google]
734.png
223KB, 552x698px
You guys don't actually want girlfriends.

You just want the feelings associated with having a girlfriend.
>>
What's the difference man?
>>
File: pepe_Drink.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_Drink.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>>35163252

No, what I really want is to be happy. To wake up, achieve self-awareness, and not want to kill myself immediately.
>>
>>35163339
took the words right of my mouth
>>
Actually I want to be left alone and do whatever I want whenever I want and not have to explain myself to anybody.
>>
we don't want those either, to be completely honest.

i want a friend
>>
>>35163627
you just want the feelings associated with having a friend
>>
I want a close friend to discuss feelings with, to tell her how my day was and ask how hers was, to play together on the same couch, to watch and laugh at the same tv shows, to have stimulating conversations with and fuck hard at the end of the day.

So yes, I DO want a girlfriend. More then just the feelings.
>>
>>35163252
which is why my ldr went to shit in 1 week, it stopped providing me with that feel.
just kill me fampai.
>>
File: 1487220665572.gif (1007KB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
1487220665572.gif
1007KB, 332x187px
I just wanna hold someone, man.
>>
cuddling is really relaxing though, and girls smell nice.
>>
>>35163252
>you don't want thing, you just want the feelings associated with having thing
Isn't that why most people want anything?
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 245x184px
>>35163252
>Tfw I have that without actually having a gf
This is truly suffering
>>
File: fuark.jpg (58KB, 816x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuark.jpg
58KB, 816x640px
>>35163252
Is this some philosophical statement about how everything we know and understand is chemical reactions?
>>
>>35163848
you just want the feelings associated with holding someone
>>
>>35163649

you baka, you don't just start wanting a girlfriend, first you meet a nice girl and become friends then good friends then oh shit im falling for her oh god ive fallen for her so hard how can i tell her
>>
>>35163252
No, I'm waiting until I graduate college and start making a lot of money so I can buy a wife from Eastern Europe to be quite honest with you my humble family member

I'm sick of this Jewish meme that you have to fall in love with somebody like every other big decision in your life is expected to be weighed by the costs and benefits yet somehow I'm supposed to throw all caution to the wind, life would be so much easier if we could just buy a partner at the store
>>
i don't even want that. i just want the asspussy. a warm hole. a pile of meat could serve my needs but it's not aesthetically pleasing.
>>
Not even.

I just want the feelings associated with being single to stop.
>>
I want to fuck a woman, cuddle every once in a while, share a meal maybe, but she couldn't live with me or expect to spend every day with me or really any sizable portion of time. Company is pressure, solitude is freedom.
>>
File: loser.gif (1MB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
loser.gif
1MB, 275x200px
>>35163252

this is very true, i have no interest in the bullshit a woman brings with her. it is too expensive, a waste of time and leads to nowhere.
>>
>>35163252

What a retarded "argument"

>you do not want a bottle of vodka, you just want to be drunk

Yes, like everyone else. That is why some people choose to skip the middle part and wank to anime tiddies.
Wanting a gf just to have a gf is a meaningless tautology.
>>
>>35163252
This is to the people talking about wanting to find that girl, namely that pure girl, or whoever. Just stating the obvious for all the people saying they don't actually want a girlfriend at all.
>>
>>35163879
A lot of people would actually appreciate having a girlfriend to be with, rather than just having nothing but nice lovey dovey feelings to feed their ego, like the people here who basically don't even like women and find them all to be horrendous, yet want a girlfriend. In the end they'll break up with them.
>>35164033
Naw dumb ass, it's about how people on this board wouldn't appreciate a real girl.
>>35166024 <--- see this poster, you guys. >>35166033 You're dumb, there IS a such thing as truly being able to appreciate a woman as a romantic partner, accepting everything with it, and just wanting to feel nice.
>>
>>35166102
1. Then you should have qualified your OP with "the positive* feelings".

2. It is nevertheless the case that when people accept "the whole" of someone, they do it in spite of the negatives and not because of them. "I love everything about you" is shorthand for "I actually fucking HATE IT when you leave the kitchen drawers open and when you leave the house unlocked (and so on), but my life is probably generally made better with you in it. So these things don't matter as much as what's good in you, and I want you even with all this bad stuff about you."

And then, even so... what exactly are you trying to say? Your posts are pretty incoherent.
>>
>>35163252
pretty much

failed normie here, been through both years of isolation and normie-life, and both sides suck but the robot life sucks more than the other side

I miss people but I don't miss what they can be
>>
>tfw no pixie dream gf

AAAAAAHHHH WHEN ARE THE ROBO WAIFUS GONNA BE THERE
>>
>>35163252

Well I don't really want a job, I just want the money associated with having a job.

I want sex, a family, and kids so I need to get a girlfriend. Only thing is that it's very hard finding a single woman.
>>
>>35163252
I bet your dumb 16 year old self thought that was deep
>>
>>35167928
You're right.
Ori
>>
>>35165911
I like this. That's a better way of putting it.
>>
>>35163252
Nah, I just want someone to manage my life.
I can't be trusted to do things unless I am pushed, and I need a loving Machiavellian mother-wife figure to figure out what I should do, motivate me to do it, push me to keep doing it, and encourage me throughout the process.
>>
>>35163252
You can say that about anything, dipshit.
>>
haha jokes on u pal my peen armor is way red
cant even use it
i just want the pain to be ogre
but its never ogre
>>
What I see as bullshit is this: I coasted through life as an oddity, an immature directionless asshole, and women loved me. I grew up, can appreciate the differences in others and see what I have to do with my life. Now nobody wants anything to do with me.
>>
File: 1446386613361.jpg (395KB, 869x927px) Image search: [Google]
1446386613361.jpg
395KB, 869x927px
>>35163252
I do want a girlfriend, just not a rotten, untrustworthy 3DPD one that will always be on the lookout to hypergamously trade up for Chad if given the chance.

I want a gf I could trust 100% fully. 3dpd can't offer that sadly.
>>
>>35166102
>A lot of people would actually appreciate having a girlfriend to be with
yeah because it makes them feel good
>>
>>35164311
She won't return your feelings. They never do.
>>
>>35163252
You guys don't want food.

You just want the feelings associated with food.
>>
>>35163252
I just want to be loved by someone. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>35168397
I'm actually of the opposite mindset, I've never been so miserable as I was when I was in relationships with women. The idea has been tossed around here jokingly in the past about giving everyone a government issued girlfriend, I really think that would throw the world into chaos, suicides would skyrocket as the women slowly destroy and sort of happiness in said mens life.
>>
>>35168475
Why would someone love you? What's there to love about you?
>>
>>35163252
ohh thank you mr normie :) you know me better than I know myself, my good man!
>>
I really just want to make somebody else feel happy.

It'd mean so much to me to know I brought some happiness and love into somebody's life.
>>
>>35168512
I'm not even talking about only romantic love. The truth is most people don't have to "earn" love from friends and family. Tell me, what makes me so subhuman that I don't deserve a loving family or friends?
>>
>>35163252

I already know I am incompatible in most relationships, from sexual to general acquaintances. While my learned social skills allow people to enjoy my company, most often I feel best left to myself.
>>
>>35168561
How would I know? I know nothing about you. Maybe you are just unlikeable. Maybe you're an angry entitled asshole. I don't know.
>>
>>35168818
I am just ugly, sadly. You would be surprised how baldy ugly people are treated.
>>
>>35168841
Are you horribly disfigured? If not, then just take care of your face a bit.
>>
>>35168875
I just have unattractive features. The only way to change that is plastic surgery, and because I'm a poorfag, I would have to work for a long long time to save up enough money.
>>
>>35168910
How many girls have you asked out? Be honest.
>>
>>35168841

^^^ this

My sister has a severely recessed chin. For years I could not put my finger on why I was so disgusted by her presence. Then I figured out why, I almost feel sorry for her. But when I see her I cannot help be disgusted. Sometimes I just laugh at her when she enters the room.

Being sub 3 looks Is truly a life ruiner, people will not respect or trust you.
>>
>>35168958
None. It's like asking a cripple how many times he has tried to take a walk.
>>
>>35168958

Lol at asking girls out.

If girls don't ask you out, you are ugly or average.
>>
>>35163252

I want someone to fuck

I want someone to run their fingers through my hair

I want someone to kiss and nuzzle with

I want someone to massage my shoulders and talk to me

I want someone to tell me they love me

I want someone I can trust and who I can be open with

I want someone to help me be a better person

Pls give me gf

I'm not even an anti-social cunt.
>>
>>35168981
Don't treat her too badly, she already has it rough. My sister makes fun of me all the time and it feels so much worse when it comes from a family member.
>>
File: Chin.jpg (90KB, 451x295px) Image search: [Google]
Chin.jpg
90KB, 451x295px
>>35168981
Are there plans to get surgery? I don't think there's a single person out there whose looks were made worse by chin implants from a recessed chin.
>>
>>35169068

I'm planning on "red-pilling" her on what is wrong with her looks and encouraging her to fix her chin. Her cheeks and eye area are quire attractive and feminine but the chin just ruins her face.

She has spare money to spend and with how much a 8 grand chin implant or genio will improve her life it seems unethical to not tell her.
>>
>>35168986
>I have never shown interest in a girl or asked one out
>why don't I have a gf
>>
>>35169114
You sure she's not already aware of it? She could just be putting on a strong poker face and isn't comfortable discussing it with anyone.
>>
>>35169117
>cripple
>never tried to walk
Hhaha no wonder you are a cripple.
Can you see how flawed your logic is?
>>
I guess I'm not the only one, but has anybody else never felt any sentiment for the opposite sex? I simply never felt anything close to love, and I never missed it.
If so, why? Personally, I believe it is merely due to the fact I've grown to hate almost everybody and to be extremely cautious of every human interaction, so much so in fact that I simply cannot be natural with people irl.
>>
>>35169150

I assumed this also, If she is aware then the is coping pretty well, on the outside at least. That would mean she just needs some encouragement to get surgery, need to tell her how her life will improve magnitudes if she fixes her chin.
>>
>>35169182
Are you literally a cripple? Do you have some debilitating condition that makes it impossible for you to ask a girl out?
>>
>>35168981
It's OK if you can't put your finger on it. You're not supposed to put your finger on it. It's your sister.
>>
>>35169326
Yes. My face.
orig
>>
>>35169349

On not in, gotta warm her up for that, mate.
>>
>>35169235
That's really nice how much you care for your sister's well-being, anonbro.
>>
>>35163252
You fucking dipshit.
Never post again.
>>
>>35169531
No, fuck off virgin.
>>
>>35169437
Are you elephant man? Or have a severe deformity? What makes it literally impossible for you to ask a girl out?
>>
File: uOESBh2.png (269KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
uOESBh2.png
269KB, 450x325px
>>35169710
Weak chin, bad cheekbones, generally unattractive features, kinda like the guy on the right, minus the stupid hair.
>>
>>35163252
>You guys dont really want money
>You just want the feelings associated with being able to buy shit

Oh damn OP, GENIUS theory for sure! I am blown away by your bulletproof logic
>>
>>35163579
the most original post here 2bh
>>
>>35169836
So in other words you're just making excuses. Even ugly guys get gfs.
>>
>>35170142
They don't. And those who do are either rich, famous, not even that ugly, or a fringe case.
>>
>>35170211
Whatever lies you tell yourself to make you feel better.
>>
>>35170296
"keep telling urself that kiddo" is not an argument famalam.
>>
>>35170376
I do know at least one ugly guy who is not rich or famous but he still has a hot gf.

You might just be closet gay.
>>
>have girlfriend
>love girlfriend
>no longer want to be without her
>still get depressed anyway
>she might break up with me because I'm no fun to be around
>>
>>35170394
Look up fringe case, firendo.
>>
>>35170465
>give me just one example
>okay here is one
>hurr durr that doesn't count

Do you not realize how dumb you sound?
>>
>>35170484
He never asked you for one example, stop putting words in his mouth you moron.
>literally lying about what the other guy said to try and correct your fuck-up
Normie scumbags fuck off. your attempts at manipulation are weak.
>>
>>35170465
i did, all i found was a picture of your mother fingering herself on the toilet
>>
>>35168402

So I won't say anything this time. I'll just not say anything.
>>
>>35170484
Where did I say "give me just one example"?
One example means jack shit.
>>35170506
Oh no, I have no arguments, quick, lets shout ad hominems!
>>
>You just want the feelings associated with having a girlfriend.

You mean like mutual intimacy, acceptance and happiness?

Who would have guessed
>>
>>35170549
ad hominem, no way bro. the pic was hot. i love fat old hags.
>>
>>35170585
You are just further proving you have no arguments :)
>>
>>35168981
>ugly as shit
>everyone talks down to me or fucks with me in someway
>they still ask me if I want to come hang out with them

for what purpose?
>>
>>35170564
Don't forget things like drama, pettiness, mistrust. Having a gf takes work. Robots always forget this part. There are negatives too.
>>
>>35170629
>can't defend mom
>deflect to "arguments"
typical.
>>
>get gf
>be terrified of her breaking up with me for the entirety of the relationship
>she always breaks up with me

every time
>>
>>35170669
You are just further proving my point friendo.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.