[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become gay /r9k/ it's something I want to become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: let's ride out these feels.jpg (88KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
let's ride out these feels.jpg
88KB, 650x842px
How do I become gay /r9k/ it's something I want to become very badly now, is there a way to desensitize and get myself used to it? Trap doujinshi? I've spent the past year bettering myself, and I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel to become Chad. But I hate women, and don't think they're worth my time anymore. I'd rather be a guardian angel to a random robot than give myself up to a dumb roastie, and have him be my stay at home NEET bf. The problem is that I'm not gay.

>6'3
>white
>soon to have amazing career
>small penis (pro? con? idk gaybots)
>becoming fit

The only way I believe now to finally transcend past it this depression is to abandon them altogether. I'm being serious anons, so try and give me good answers.
>>
File: average day on r9k.jpg (70KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
average day on r9k.jpg
70KB, 683x797px
I'm actually being serious you cunts
>>
File: goodbye women.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye women.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
Just jerked off to a trap doujinshi and it felt better than my normal wank
>>
Don't be gay that's exactly what Mr.Goldstein wants and fuck your (((((you))))
>>
>>35163338
I've given it serious thought, what's the issue with being a faggot? Think about it, most women are inherently liberal whores and attempting to get into a stable relationship with them is meaningless. What about genes and such? If I attempted to get in a relationship with a woman, no doubt I'd have to find a sub-par one and that'd mess with my genes. However, I could simply pay money for a woman with good genes to carry on my child and it'd be socially acceptable given the circumstances.

Mr. Goldstein wants the white race to be weak and complacent, and given the brainwashing the average woman is gone through it's only natural that the white race stay in decline should good men sit and idle while pleasing such inherently disgusting creatures for much longer. I have given this a lot of thought anon, as a polack and and a robot.
>>
>>35162458
Simple start fapping to traps
>>
File: pepe.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>35163595
I know, I overthought it a lot. That's one really feminine dude so it's easy for me to jerk off, it's just the leap between real yaoi with high test men that'll be hard.
>>
File: 20.jpg (537KB, 1200x1731px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
537KB, 1200x1731px
>>35163595
Pic related is where I came, good shit. I just picked the most popular trap doujinshi on nhentai and beat it, actually felt pretty good. Hopefully there's a lot more similar to this one.
>>
>>35163654
very feminine asian ladyboys will do the trick
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.