[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all you want to is drink, play vidya and watch horror

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470696496292.jpg (46KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1470696496292.jpg
46KB, 600x549px
>tfw all you want to is drink, play vidya and watch horror movies
>tfw you realize you'll never share these experiences with anyone but /r9k/
>>
>>35161774
But I do do this, xwagecuck retired now its great but i really miss the days I had 3 roomates and we would all play wow together and drink and eat good foods was great..
>>
>>35161815
I've don't have any room mates and I'm a current wagecuck.
>>
>>35161774
Why don't you get a gf? Or something like that.
>>
>>35162410
I don't have any male friends, outside of the internet. Let alone females. Actually putting forward the effort to approach a woman is too difficult.
>>
>>35162450
You sure? There's plenty of girls out there that are just as afraid of you. Are you unattractive? What area do you live in anon? Suburbs?
>>
>>35161774
>play vidya
a-are you /v/? G-go back!
>>
>>35162653
I haven't posted on /v/ in years.
>>
>>35162495
>>35162746
Why didn't you answer me anon? Are you okay?
>>
>>35162793
Because I enjoy being relatively anonymous.
>>
>>35162827
I'm just trying to help you out, I didn't mean to be intimidating. Have you ever just made a friend with a girl online? Or at least tried?
>>
>>35162872
I used to play vidya with a girl I met online. I stopped when she would always interrupt what my clan and I were doing asking for help, regardless of what we were in the middle of.

Thanks for reminding me why they can be obnoxious.
>>
>>35162942
It's okay anon, I understand. Have you ever thought of doing a social skills class? Are you haave social anxiety or are socially inept?
>>
>>35162978
Never thought about taking any classes. As for anxiety or ineptitude, yeah, but only in person. In general, I don't feel comfortable without the veil of anonymity. I have no problems organizing raids with the clan I run, and I have no problem conversing with any of them. Hell, we even have our own little "game nights" where we play some bullshit game like Rocket League and turn it into a drinking game. Talking to people in person, however, is just too much of a hassle.

Damn, I miss the days of couch co-op.
>>
>>35163108
I think you should look into taking a social skills class, it can really improve your life in ways you wouldn't imagine. I know it helped me. I'm glad you have a group of friends online, but you should really force yourself to do things outside more often to condition yourself to just beong around people. For example taking walks, or going shopping, going out to bars, ect. You seem like a pretty good person and you have a job, so I think you have a lot of potential to be successful and happy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.