[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a 17 year old Bi guy. I had a sleepover with two goth girls.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 188x188px
Im a 17 year old Bi guy. I had a sleepover with two goth girls. One Identifys as Lesbian and the other identifies as a PanRomantic. We decided to get high and order some pizza. The lesbian decided to take off her shirt and eat in in her bra. After we ate they put on techno music and got into bed with the eachoter and started cuddling and they both started acting like cats. The thing they are super unattractive. Ive been paranoid for the past few weeks because Ive been loosing lots if friends. They began to mock me and laugh and had a bunch of inside jokes between eachother. I confronted them about it and tols them how it hurt my feelings. I even started to cry. They switched their music to sad music. The 3 of us began to talk about our feelings and shed a tear or two. Afterwords they put on polka music and started acting weird as fuck again. They mocked me even more and laughed like crazy. I confeonted them again and they switched the music to sad music once again. They ended up alternating between mocking me and feeling bad for me for about an hour. I ended up calling a cab at 2 in the morning and headed home.
>>
>>35161583
>17

Enjoy the ban you tweaked out crybaby faggot
>>
>>35161656
>tweaked out

what the fuck man. who talks like that?
>>
UNDERAGE FAGGOT HERE HOW IS THIS FUCKER NOT BANNED YET MODS DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB GET HIM OFF MY GODDAMN BOARD FUCKING MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Tbh still kind of a funny story, despite the b&
>>
>>35163253
Woah, uh.

Tbh.

Is that not showing up as desu?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.