[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone saddened by the fact that they don't have true bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1464105974807.jpg (29KB, 447x421px) Image search: [Google]
1464105974807.jpg
29KB, 447x421px
Anyone saddened by the fact that they don't have true bros?

>no bros to chill out with and connect
>nobody will seek out your companionship and see you as a valuable person
>nobody will truly care about your feelings and your overall wellness
>no mates to hang out with on the weekend and fuck about
>you will never spend a night smoking lots of doobs and joking with your boys
>you will never take mushrooms in the forest and have a stimulating moment between friends (or just babble like a retard high on shrooms)
>nobody to help you get a gf or help with your confidence
>you will never have anybody you can call a true friend
>social interactions with classmates at uni are fucking painful
>can't express emotion and have a permanent frown
>sperg out daily
>coworkers think I am an autistic serial killer
>spend my friday/saturday nights playing games, reading, or smoking a fat bowl for comfy-time
>crushing loneliness and depression all the time
>mfw

Any other robots feel that acquiring a friend group would improve their quality of life?
>>
>>35161142
>was on a trip with my english honours class
>4 guys (including me) and 8 girls (most normies except 1 drama-major stacie)
>sleep in hotel
>have to share a room with one of the guys, a tall muscular man with rugged beard
>is a real bro the whole time
>never felt loved and accepted before
>at night wish he would come over to my bed and hold me tight, keeping me safe through the night

In 2015 I had a bro but I just kept pretending I was dating him in my head. He got a gf and ditched me so I'm a shut-in hiki now.
>>
>>35161218
you're the kind of guy that ruins it for OP, faggot. Turn a good friendship into something gay. You're the reason male to male broships/relationships aren't easy.
>>
>>35161253
I don't think it's gay, but I wish I was a qt or that i could get a milf suga momma so I can play the role of the female in the relationship. I wanna be protected and held tight. I want someone to buy shit for me. I want someone to take the lead.
>>
>had exactly that kind of bro in university
>chatted about everything, we'd stay up literally all night drinking wine and talking about things
>used to go sit on the banks of the river (they were stone banks so it's like a solid wall, we'd sit dangling our legs over the side) drinking beers and stuff
>went on holiday around asia with him, trekking mountains and visiting cool places
>knew everything about each other, id always help him with relationship troubles and we'd always help each other with things
>so many stories and good times, i love him unconditionally
>except we've lived on opposite sides of the world now for two years
>talk on messenger sometimes but its getting less and less common
>starting to grow apart
>don't have any other interesting friends
>just sitting around at home these days, cant really get excited to go and do anything
it feels even worse when you had something and lost it
>>
File: ribbit.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
ribbit.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>35161542
It's even worse when normies invade my board and won't leave
>>
>>35161569
been here since chanology nigga
deal with it
>>
>>35161581
You've had friends. You're not a robot. You're not allowed to be here. Go away. Leave us rejects in peace. Go fucking bowling or whatever it is that normans do?
>>
>>35161646
i've been here longer than you and making you secret-virgin-club guys whine and reeee is the best thing about r9k these days, it used to have better content but not so much any more
>>
>>35161315
You are but one cell in the cancer that is DESTROYING our society
>>
>>35161315
>>35161727
Christ, reading that shit triggered me.
YOU ARE A LEECH
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.