[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I would have a gf if I was a drug dealer >tfw I would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1486784241780.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486784241780.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>tfw I would have a gf if I was a drug dealer
>tfw I would have a gf if I was a woman-beater
>tfw I would have a gf if I was a convicted felon
>tfw I would have a gf if I was a homeless crust punk
>tfw I would have a gf if I was a drug addict/alcoholic
>tfw I would have a gf if I was a convicted sex offender
>tfw no gf because I am none of these things
>>
>>35161006
>>tfw I would have a gf if I was a drug dealer
>>tfw I would have a gf if I was a woman-beater
>>tfw I would have a gf if I was a convicted felon
>>tfw I would have a gf if I was a homeless crust punk
>>tfw I would have a gf if I was a drug addict/alcoholic
>>tfw I would have a gf if I was a convicted sex offender
>>tfw no gf because I am none of these things
true

really made me think
>>
File: 1481285550281.jpg (29KB, 512x511px) Image search: [Google]
1481285550281.jpg
29KB, 512x511px
>>35161006
Women are whores. Be glad you don't have a girlfriend because while drug dealers, felons and druggies all talk about working their hustle, so are women. They try to groom and manipulate dudes everyday. They get him addicted to sex and more confrontational so he becomes cannon fodder for the matriarchy's gang wars, or alternatively women will make their boy friends whipped so they'll be more obedient to the matriarchy for non-violent shit. If you had a girlfriend that would take hours upon hours everyday away from however you like to spend you time, and half the movies you watched would be movies you don't want to see, and you'd also have to spend a lot more money on going to restaurants when you could save you money and just get some food from a grocery store. Be glad you don't have some bitch constantly nagging you trying to turn you into something you're not.
>>
>>35161424
>women would rather date drug dealers/felons/convicted sex offenders/woman-beaters/animal abusers rather than you
>but this is a good thing brah I swear
really made me hmmm
>>
File: 1481277444144.jpg (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481277444144.jpg
39KB, 480x640px
>>35161466
Oh, or maybe I could have the girl of my dreams, where she's a perfect match for me and I'm a perfect match for her. Who just happened to be at the same coffee shop one day and we accidentally bump into eachother and one thing leads to another and we live happily ever after.

Sorry but real relationships aren't like that. Women bitch and moan constantly. They always bring up minor shit and act like it's the biggest deal in the world. They cheat on you. They risk giving you an S. T. D.. If you ever do get married they treat you like one of the kids. They waste your money on stuff they don't need. And the list goes on.

>I'm a man
>That must mean I'm looking for a girlfriend
That really made me hmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo
>>
>>35161948
>women consider me less desirable than a drug dealer/addict/animal abuser/sex offender/felon
>I'm supposed to just be ok with this
Really does stimulate the neocortex
>>
>>35161979
Did you see my other post? >>35161424 It's because they can hustle those men to be cannon fodder for the matriarchy's wars.
>>
File: 14700324764010.png (19KB, 562x531px) Image search: [Google]
14700324764010.png
19KB, 562x531px
>>35162039
What fucking war? You're just using some cuck nu-logic so there's less competition for you as you build your harem of women
>>
Yeah sometimes it really seems that way. And I don't even care about the GF thing, I'm just talking about getting laid once in a while. It's the marginal fucks with "issues" or, in my town, hipsters who get laid here. Normal guys don't have s chance.
>>
>>35162112
>Yeah sometimes it really seems that way. And I don't even care about the GF thing, I'm just talking about getting laid once in a while. It's the marginal fucks with "issues" or, in my town, hipsters who get laid here. Normal guys don't have s chance.
Finally. Someone who gets it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.