[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I stand myself up on a stool with the noose around my neck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

So if I stand myself up on a stool with the noose around my neck and tied to something secure, do I really just have to kick that chair, within ten seconds of no control I'll be out, and then it'll be over?
>>
I've always imagined I would regret my decision within those 10 seconds and even if it is that short strangling to death sounds really fucking unpleasant. Instant painless death via shotgun to the roof of your mouth is the way to go.
>>
>>351610678
can it be buckshot you think or os slug more effective

not gonna tho just curious

also not op
>>
>>35161061
this >>35161115
goes to you

sorry
>>
I was gonna tell you not to kill yourself, but then I saw the repost bar. Why don't you go ask some Ifunny fags and fuck off?
>>
>>35161061
The noose snaps your neck and kills you instantly
>>
File: Stalka.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px)
Stalka.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>35161115
I mean either way you're gonna fucking die instantly. Buckshot would probably make for more splatter if that's the effect you're going for, something Ricardo Lopez should have taken note of.
>>
>>35161190
Most of Fappening to Trump era 4chan is made up of Ifunny migrants
>>
>>35161216
Only if you have the right length of rope and a sufficient drop and even then it's not guaranteed. Otherwise it's suffocation, struggle and pain.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.