[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thought my parents were snug in their beds >start emptying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1432308758983.jpg (44KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
1432308758983.jpg
44KB, 374x363px
>thought my parents were snug in their beds
>start emptying and cleaning out my piss jugs in the kitchen sink because they're at full capacity
>reeks like piss in the kitchen
>mom comes into the kitchen to get water
>looked at me, didn't say anything and went back to bed
>>
Use the toilet like a non-degenerate
>>
File: 1472083495511.png (576KB, 1146x618px) Image search: [Google]
1472083495511.png
576KB, 1146x618px
Thank god my room has a bathroom. Flipside of that coin my parents removed the lock on the door to enter my room :'(
>>
>>35159875
i walk out behind the house a bit and pour my piss jugs into the ditch
>>
>>35159782
I drink my piss. Once you get over the taste its a lot more efficient and clean to recycle your hydration.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>35159782
Why...didn't you empty them in the toilet?
The fuck?
>>
File: 1487692040629.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487692040629.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>35159782
>Live with wealthy brother
>Has 10/10 stacy wife, younger than both of us
>Regularly sniff her shoes at the laundry room by back door
>Just realized they have a camera there

Fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>35159782

when i drank a lot a few years ago during college while livin at home id get drunk in my room and pee in jugs.

don't do that much now but i do cum in bottles and stash em under my bed. my parents found em but i have 0 respect for them so idc what they think.

when i emptied piss bottles i did it in the toilet like a normal person

u weirdo
>>
>off school for winter break so live in basement and watch anime and play vidya the entire time
>storm drain next the couch and tv
>instead of going upstairs to the bathroom i choose to piss in there all break thinking it would empty out
>a couple days later mom comes down asked if i shit myself
>the sump pump never kicked on so the gallons of piss just sat in the drain and stunk up the basement
>>
>>35160280
If i was going to walk all the way to the bathroom i would just piss in there duh, the kitchen is closer.
>>
>>35160380
>makes sense
I understand your struggle
>>
This is why I buy 2L soda bottles. I drink one then piss in the last. I just sneak 4 or 5 full bottles every garbage day
>>
I just dump them out the window at night when full. No muss no fuss. 1 gallon juice jugs are best. They have a higher capacity. I sometimes think about those 5 gallon water bottles though. I'd hardly ever have to dump with that.
>>
>>35160535
You urinate 8-10L a day?
>>
>>35160910

No. Probably closer to 2.5ishL/Day. Our garbage service doesn't run every day. I don't use a bottle 100% of the time either, it's probably closer to 80%.
>>
>>35160364
sorry I just want to make sure this isn't a typo, you cum in bottles and store it?
>>
>>35160360
Just say you kept smelling something funny and thought it was coming from her shoes, if they ask.
>>
>>35160372
I do that every once and awhile
>>
>>35161840
I take long wiffs and almost push myself to extacy if they were to see the footage they would know. Her boots smell amazing and I willl never forget that scent so it was worth it.
>>
You people are fucking animals, my god. I'm sure some of the stuff in here is bait but at least one of you aren't.

I'm a lazy fuck and even I piss in the toilet. How can you be such a fucking lazy degenerate?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.