[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw asexual Am I destined to become a /r9k/ browsing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1066.gif (414KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.gif
414KB, 400x223px
>tfw asexual
Am I destined to become a /r9k/ browsing autist like you guys?
>>
>asexual
Shut the fuck up. Tumblr is better suited for snowflakes like yourself.
>>
>>35159717
>asexual
Nice meme my dude
>>
>>35159717
Are you a boy, or a girl?

If you're a boy, you're destined to be alone forever. If you're a girl, so long as you let whoever you get into a relationship fuck you on occasion, you'll be fine.
>>
>>35159717
>asexual
Not a thing but if it makes retards like you not reproduce them all the better
>>
>>35159774
>>35159841
>>35159883
>>35159866
Eat a dick you bunch of faggots
>>
>>35159717
Destined to kill yourself, you delusional faggot.
>>
>>35159883
>>35159931
>>35160016
>>35159774
Getting THIS jealous over no sexual attraction.
You're just upset you're slaves to the pussy.

>>35159866
I'm asexual and in a relationship and we never have sex.
>>35159841
>>
>>35159931
>SEETHING
Oregano suck my dick
>>
>>35160045
If you're an asexual what is your purpose on this planet? You will never pass on your genes and may as well kill yourself desu
>>
>>35160045
>being jealous
>of some fag who thinks he's special by not fucking
I don't look forward to sex in a relationship, but I don't call myself a special name for it, you whiny bitch.
>>
Don't bother OP, this board is full of normies who have never suffered depression and don't understand life without a sex drive and regular sex with women
>>
>>35160066
I'm not ruled by the animal desire to pass on my genes. I come here every day to preach the antinatalist message. I am D I S G U S T E D by those who """choose""" to reproduce.
>>
>tfw demisexual
>>
>>35159717
>asexual
Fuck off to Tumblr
>>
>>35160124
I'm going to have 10 white children just for you fag
>>
Just because you can't get laid doesn't mean you're asexual
>>
>>35160107
I don't know how the fuck you stumbled in here, but by simply typing in the search bar you can find your way back to whatever pansy site you came from.
>>
>>35160045
How'd you get into a relationship? Did you meet in rl or online?
>>35160066
I habe potential to be successful in life, what about you?
>>35160107
I'll be sure to take that to heart and not become a regular
>>
>>35160168
Fucking animals. You deserve to burn in your bed.
>>
>>35160189
We met on okcupid and we lived one town apart and had a 99% match. we live together now.
>>
>>35160189
Both of you browse 4chan, and the /r9k/ board no less.
You're both destined for failure.
>>
>>35160177
I think you're the one who needs to fuck off, norman
>>
>>35160216
That sounds great, good luck to you anon!
>>35160226
I just came on here today, check it faggot
>>
>>35159717
>calling yourself asexual
>posting /r9k/
Sounds like you're already a /r9k/ browsing autist to me.
>>
>>35159717
>Am I destined to become a /r9k/ browsing autist like you guys?

>35160045
>I'm asexual and in a relationship and we never have sex.

>In a relationship
>Like us.
Return when you have lost your ability to fall in love.
Or when you never had one.

You have it easy.
>>
File: garnetReally.jpg (10KB, 321x348px) Image search: [Google]
garnetReally.jpg
10KB, 321x348px
>>35159717
>asexual
you're a bigger cuck than Star is
>>
>>35160368
Jokes on you, I'm a bigger cuck than star because I get all my guy friends dates in order to cock block our friendship from developing into something more so I don't get hurt by having my sexuallity cock block them later on, making it appear as if I have some sort of power over the situation
>tfw Star vs literally fallows my life
>>
>>35160474
wow you're Pearl cuck tier.
If you really are asexual that's rough, anon. I hope you find happiness.
>>
File: shitdick.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
shitdick.webm
2MB, 960x540px
DUDE l'M A GIRL LMAO
>>
>>35159717
>Asexual
So too cowardly to get women or hunt sweet man ass.
>>
File: IMG_1063.png (505KB, 690x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.png
505KB, 690x640px
>>35160547
That's bot even the half of it. I'm just going to use the characters names for this story time.
>Push friendship with Marco over a few months
>Marco talks to me about long time crush Jackie
>but he also has a crush on new mystery girl
>mystery girl obviously me
>tfw asexual so encourage him to go after Jackie
>Marco and Jackie hook up and stay together thanks to my constant advice for Marco
>year later Marco talks to me about how getting with Jackie was weird because he also had a thing for new mystery girl and Jackie told him if he had a thing for mystery girl he should go after her
>the fuck he forgot that he came to me right after telling me the Jackie told him to go for mystery girl and I said Jackie obviously likes him so he went back and got a date that day
>ask him if he remembers having that conversation with me
>Marco looks at me and remembers saying "that's so weird"
>what's weird Marco?
>"nothing..."
Low key I've sabotaged all my chances with him over the years. I remember him getting really attracted to me for a few months one time and I had to fight myself to not seduce him because I have to much respect for him and other peoples relationships. I'm literally the cuck queen when it comes to these things.
>>
>>35160980
You're not asexual. And you're not a cuck either. You're trying to fit in.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.