[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1488153032315.png (442KB, 640x486px) Image search: [Google]
1488153032315.png
442KB, 640x486px
Am I in the wrong? Did I take advantage of her? I'll TLDR it after my story.

Last night a friend of mine invited me out to a bar. We've been friends for over 10 years. Like a sister to me. She got really wasted. I wouldn't let her walk home by herself, she lived about 10 blocks away from the bar, and she was stumbling. Could barely stand up. She fell down quite a few times. Mind you, I walk EVERYONE home. Not just girls. I make sure EVERYONE gets home when they are drunk.

When I dropped her off at her house, she still was not sober. Her parents don't like it when she comes home really drunk. I stayed with her for an hour trying to sober her up, but she was really fucking gone.

While talking to her, she interrupted me and started kissing me. This happened about 5 times. I was drunk as well, and I knew what was going on. I hesitated, but after a second or two each time, I stopped her because I knew it was wrong. I never like to take advantage of people while drunk, especially women. Not only did she kiss me, she bit my neck and left a huge hickey. My neck is still sore. Feels like it's going to bruise.

I told a mutual friend of ours that we are both very close with that she has to stop drinking, and she's being really stupid. I told him everything that happened. The next morning, she had asked him what happened and he told her.

She wrote me a long message saying that she doesn't like me at all, and that she thinks I took advantage of her and now she is extremely upset. She has blocked me on Facebook.

Did I do anything wrong? She initiated everything.

tl;dr

friend(girl) gets too drunk, sucks my face and complains i took advantage of her.
>>
>>35159554
that's what you get for being mr. nice guy you beta cuck
>>
that's why you don't help women
>>
>>35159617
This. like, ever
>>
>>35159554
You didn't do anything wrong, but it is a woman, so apologizing is a good idea. Reassure her that you see her as a sister and would never try to force anything on her.
>>
If she would end a friendship over something as dumb as that then let it end and ignore her, obviously she didn't think it was that meaningful
>>
>>35159554
>Thinks someone is like his sister
>She doesn't forgive him for something this inconsequential
Fucking neck yourself cuck.
>>
God kids today are stupid. Why would you tell anyone?

You should have just enjoyed the memory.
>>
>>35159554
sucks man, but thats what happens for sticking around. It's really all her fault and not yours. Maybe she'll come around if she's really your friend.
>>
>>35159554
Inb4 rape charges
>>
>>35159760
True, shouldn't have told anyone.

Hopefully OP learns his lesson that when shit like this happens, the only people you can tell are strangers on the internet like us.
>>
>>35159554
Yup, you fucked up bruh

First off, she remembers what happened, if she was awake enough to be giving you hickies then she has memories.

You should have fucked her. She obviously wanted it, she was initiating, since you didn't go for it she feels rejected. Since you're on this board, you're probably a loser, and since she's known you for 10 years she knows you're a loser.

Think how humiliating it is getting rejected. Now think how humiliating it is for her. Hell, for guys getting rejected is common, it's rare as hell for a girl to get rejected by a guy, but she was. And not just any guy, a fucking loser (you).

Her only saving grace was that no one would know about it. But then you went and told a mutual friend, and now everyone around her knows she put the moves on a fucking loser and got rejected. She feels like shit now and it's your fault.

You could have gotten laid and instead you are in this situation, way to go.
>>
Being "friends" with women

For what purpose?
>>
>>35159904
Just realized I didn't specify, hopefully you got the message because it's implied but since this is a board of autists it may have been missed.

She claims you took advantage of her because it lets her avoid the humiliation of being rejected by a loser. That's the reason, she doesn't actually think you did, and if you believe that you're an idiot. She's known you were a passive bitch who wouldn't make a move for 10 years, that's why she initiated with you.
>>
>>35159904

>i have no reading comprehension

oregano
>>
>>35160032
What part did I misread friendo?
>>
>>35159904

>if a girl is awake to give hickies she is not black out drunk

I was blacked out one time and I apparently had a conversation about Physics and Trump with a cab driver one time.
>>
>>35159554
First of all, no. You were both drunk so no one is taking advantage of anyone.

Second of all, fuck off to >>/soc/ or something you fucking normie faggot
>>
>>35159554
The whole "taking advantage of me" thing is a meme. Most women know EXACTLY what the fuck they are doing drunk and being drunk is the rationale for doing it and getting away with it in the eyes of their social circle.

You should have just drilled her shit if you were drunk too because in a court of law if you were both drunk then nobody is at fault.

Also, stop being such a fucking beta dude. Make their dumb asses get home themselves except for 1 or 2 if your really close trustworthy friends (IE, not the females).
>>
>>35159554
No. She's just trying to put the blame on you because she was an idiot. You stopped her from going any further. Sounds like a shitty friend, cut contact with her.
>>
I thought the whole point of being friends with women is to fuck them while they're drunk
>>
>>35160221
t. someone who never gets drunk
>>35159904
this
>>
>>35160278
This.

OP did nothing wrong. Rejecting to have sex with someone is not "taking advantage" of them. All he did was take her home.
>>
>>35160221
>You should have just drilled her shit if you were drunk too because in a court of law if you were both drunk then nobody is at fault.

lol no

Men still get prosecuted all the time for shit like that.

We're held to a much higher standard.
>>
>>35160415
This. Anyone who is saying he should've fucked her has obviously never been in this situation.
>>
File: 1488103779766.jpg (419KB, 946x779px) Image search: [Google]
1488103779766.jpg
419KB, 946x779px
>>35160291
kek

Maybe for normies. Robots may think it's normal for opposite sex humans to be friends.
>>
>>35160207

>both of you were drunk, so neither of you are taking advantage of anyone

You haven't seen the American court system, have you?

A woman can tell you that she wants to fuck you while SOBER, and then the next day claim rape and the guy can't do anything about it.

OP is lucky it was just kissing. If he went any further he would have been in deep shit.
>>
>>35160956
She can still have OP tried for sexual misconduct
>>
literally every girl that has made moves on me ended up telling me the next day that they did not like me. half of them literally told me that if i dont leave them alone, theyd yell rape.

fuck women dude.
>>
>>35159554
Retarded reaction on her part

I'm a woman and my friend kissed me while we were drunk. A bit awkward but never did I see that as anyone being taken advantage of.

You weren't in the wrong. She initiated, you stopped it. She just revealed that she's a shitty friend
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.