[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any industry more pathetic than the pharmaceutical industry?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1462500301821.png (286KB, 1184x674px) Image search: [Google]
1462500301821.png
286KB, 1184x674px
Is there any industry more pathetic than the pharmaceutical industry?

There is unironically a group of people in this world who have dedicated their lives to sitting in the backs of convenience stores counting pills, putting them in little bottles for you.

They go through almost a decade of education to get the privilege of doing this.
>>
they're drug dealers man
a well respected and historied profession
give 'em a break
>>
>>35159222
>a well respected
I don't respect them

and they don't deal shit, don't give them that much credit

the doctor writes the prescriptions, and they have no control over that whatsoever
>>
File: 1476126507906.png (71KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476126507906.png
71KB, 216x200px
>The pharmaceutical industry is this one specific job
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>35159254
vast majority of pharmacists become the sit in back of CVS type

I respect the ones who go on to design drugs
>>
>>35159458
That's like saying the illegal drug industry is solely made up of the shady guys on street corners
Hell, illegal and legal the pharma industry is a big gang of thieves and misers. In Sierra Leone they are all addicted to surplus tramadol sold at cheap prices under the table from European companies.
>>
>>35159458
Expensive medical school > have to work at CVS to pay off > may never end up being able to progress further than that in career
>>
>>35159512
>Expensive medical school > have to work at CVS to pay off > may never end up being able to progress further than that in career
this is exactly why pharmacists are so pathetic

I wish nothing more than to see pharmacists and pharm students fail

I can't wait till they are replaced by machines
>>
>>35159036
This is nowhere near as pathetic as humanity gets, get real
>>
File: 1462693301678.gif (2MB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1462693301678.gif
2MB, 500x432px
>>35159656
>This is nowhere near as pathetic as humanity gets, get real
they literally are

I have more respect for NEETs than those pretentious pharmacists who sit in the back of their little stores counting their little pills

I guarantee if you looked through any pharmacists laptop you would find a couple drafts of suicide notes

but they are fucking COWARDS so they don't actually kill themselves even though EVERYONE would be happy if they did
>>
They make bank though.

But yeah it's not very glamorous. Still, pills are important.
>>
>>35159738
>when the pharmabro doesn't fall for your prescription forgery
>>
>>35159529
>shitting on the people who give you the anti-anxiety meds you need to even be in the same room as them

k u k
>>
>>35159738
Was a pharmacist rude to you or something?
>>
>>35159036
Super underrated anime bro.
>>
>>35159784
>They make bank though.

lol, garbagemen can make as much as pharmacists

stop respecting these losers
>>
Pharmacists don't make all that much, my girlfriend is a pharmacist and she makes about $18 an hour. Of course she's a fat, lazy slob so I couldn't see her doing a harder job or one that requires thinking.
>>
>>35159962

Garbage men make 35-50 an hour? Nope.
>>
>>35159970

No that's a pharmacist technician, pharmacists make bank.

$18/yr is still good for a pharmaceutical technician.
>>
>>35159036

Med fag. Pharmacists, at least clinical pharmacists, are like ducking wizards. Nobody knows. Whenever we get one for rounds it's like having Gandalf on hand. I have mad respect for them.
>>
File: 1460552673868.png (1MB, 986x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1460552673868.png
1MB, 986x1400px
you know what I hate most about pharmacists?

THEY ARE

SO

FUCKING

UGLY
>>
>>35159036

Google "highest paid Phd"

I don't think pharmacology is what you think it is
>>
>>35160084
I am not talking about pharmacology
I am talking about pharmacy

these losers
>the science or practice of the preparation and dispensing of medicinal drugs.

they literally go to school to learn how to dispense drugs
>>
>get paid a fuckton of money to count pills
>pathetic

What's more pathetic is working hard at your job like an actual fucking cuck
>>
>>35160531
what about the crosseyed prick pill counters that work at drugstores that are open to the general public.?

Any job that puts you in direct contact with the general population is awful.
>>
>>35160531
they are stealing from the american public

imagine if the government operated a fast food restaurant to compete with mcdonalds, and paid the employees $20 an hour

this needs to stop, pharmacists don't deserve more than minimum wage
>>
>>35160630
>they are stealing from the american public
this
>>
>>35159036
You make good money but yeah, it seems like a super depressing and mind numbing profession.
>>
>>35159036
I enjoy these threads.

Keep up the good work OP
>>
>>35159036
I considered becoming a pharmacist cause the job seemed easy enough. Now I'm going into aerospace engineering cause I just had to pick an engineering degree. How badly did I fuck up by not taking the easy road for an easy job that might be automated to the point of the government giving out welfare?

Also why do you hate easy jobs that pay a lot OP? It's not like there are better types of jobs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.