[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I graduated with a good degree and make good money now. I live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 6fsh2qP.jpg (118KB, 580x565px) Image search: [Google]
6fsh2qP.jpg
118KB, 580x565px
I graduated with a good degree and make good money now. I live alone and am financially successful. I have plenty of free spending money.

I have no friends in real life though and little to no irl social contact, just with cashiers and my boss occasionally. I'm miserable and feel my life has no hope

Redpill me on why I'm a /normie/ and how I have it better than all of you.
>>
>>35159004
>I'm miserable and feel my life has no hope

That's cause you aren't here to work and make money, that is what the jew would have you believe. You are here for a higher purpose
>>
You're not a normie and you're not a robot. You're a failed normie.
>>
File: 1463164811050.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1463164811050.png
93KB, 467x496px
>>35159004
Find something new to make you happy, all you have to do is be happy until you die. Some people find their happiness trough drugs or love, others through mindless media consumption. Just keep on keeping on.
OR YOU CAN BREAK THE CYCLE OF NEVER ENDING MISERY AND KILL YOURSELF AND YOU WILL BE FREE OF ALL PROBLEMS
>>
>>35159004
You in your great education should've taken at least one hour to go over basic epicureanism, or any sort of worldly wisdom whatever. If you had, you'd have known that money can't buy happiness, all struggle for fame, wealth, prestige and power are pointless, and that deep friendship, a sense of belonging, and tranquility of mind are the things that actually make you happy. The ultimate redpill

But nope, you fell for the consumerist meme. Work hard, get good career, get big paycheck, be respected in field, be envied by people, then you'll be happy. Your bad, I guess.
>>
>>35159004
You are smarter than everyone here. Why don't you figure it out yourself fag
>>
>>35159217
How did I fall for the meme? You think I actually think those things you just said?
>>
>>35159217
>implying magNEETo sitting in his room depressed and on the verge of suicide is in a better state of affairs than OP
>implying friendship is manifest only to those who lack the wherewithal to accrue any level of advancement in a domain that yields a high salary
Whatever you're smoking must be fire.
>>
File: ree (2).jpg (73KB, 638x498px) Image search: [Google]
ree (2).jpg
73KB, 638x498px
>>35159217
>>35159279
I think I speak for other people here when I say it sounds like you fell for, like anon said, the "Consumerism Meme" which is happiness through objects or material possession (Money). It sounds like you need to now focus your ability also on finding Love or something else, after all, you can choose to look at life completely logically and see that all you have to do is have CHILDREN and then DIE, doing so you have successfully lived.
>>
>>35159004
Ayy me too. It's like my soul has been sucked out; jokes aren't funny, social interaction doesn't feel good, food doesn't taste good, no sex drive, no creative energy, nothing. Just an infinite repetition of the same day, sitting behind a computer screen under artificial light, each day dragging on forever but the weeks and months and years melting away faster and faster.

>>35159217
Wisdom.
>>
Everyone here is failing to realize that he didn't necessary fall for any meme. He legitimatelt put himself in a positon in where he can actually pursue friendships, etc. without the stress of uncertanties like living with your parents or not having a job.

He can easily go after whatever he wants now. How is thid a bad thing? I really wish the starving autist meme would die.
>>
>>35159362
I'm 33 btw, so I've been doing this for a while. The younger posters here really don't grok just how awful it is.
>>
>>35159345
How is consumerism a meme? Because you say it's a meme makes it a meme? Because you disagree with it, it is bad?
>>
File: 1461898012737.jpg (64KB, 631x630px) Image search: [Google]
1461898012737.jpg
64KB, 631x630px
>>35159426
Because despite all of those great things he has going for him he said that
>I'm miserable and feel my life has no hope
Seem any different?
>>
>>35159457
Never once did I sit down and say to myself "I think money can buy happiness"

I didn't fall for anything
>>
>>35159004
What the fuck is up with apple in that pic
>>
>>35159004
Maybe you just need a friend op. Wanna be friends? We can talk and stuff.
>>
just buy some DMT off the dark web and you'll be fine
>>
>>35159004
You're a normie because you haven't hit the emotional state of a robot. You can never become a true robot, the ones who hit robot before they got to finish growing up to an actual adult.
>>
>>35159004
But why don't you have any friends, OP? What kind of work do you do?
>>
>>35159049

Explain please, it would be helpful for me
>>
File: noice.png (538KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
538KB, 650x600px
>>35159004
>hire hookers
>kill hookers
>rinse repeat
>murder a hobo
>call your lawyer and have a mental breakdown over the phone
>get in a shootout with police
>win
>PROFIT
>>
>>35162101
Patrick Bateman had an active social life though.
>>
>>35161914
The failed normie thing is something Reddit came up with. It's for people who think they're oppressed but still want to be considered better than a robot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.