[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be 19 in july. I have absolutely 0 stories of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 5342515767.jpg (47KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
5342515767.jpg
47KB, 660x574px
I'll be 19 in july. I have absolutely 0 stories of teenage years.
Shit.
>>
>>35158996
Oh shut the fuck up, you stupid child.
>>
>>35158996
just make up some, nobody can really prove you wrong.

i lie about me being involved in things all the time.
>>
I'll be 21 in july. I have absolutely 0 stories about shit cause all I've done with my life is stare at a screen.
>>
File: 1476465588147.png (134KB, 386x389px) Image search: [Google]
1476465588147.png
134KB, 386x389px
>>35158996
Not even 19 yet? You're a fucking baby still, man.

If it bugs you, go get some stories to tell. If not, quit bitching about it.
>>
>>35158996
>sophomore year
>actually had a group of school friends that tolerated me
>goofing around hallways at lunch
>find a random pink sock in the hallway
>I pick it up for some reason
>we all go to the bathroom
>I think it would be funny to shit in the sock
>I shit into the pink sock and leave the stall to show my friends what I had concocted
>they all left except one of them that was in the other stall
>I slip the poop filled sock into his backpack and leave the stall
>he ended up getting suspended because it smelled up a classroom, and they searched his backpack and found him

Never had a group of friends again.
>>
>>35159065
If it makes you feel any better, that story made me laugh my ass off. That's hilarious. The best part is him getting suspended.

I certainly wouldn't ever want to be your friend, though, Pinky McSockshitter.
>>
File: 1465844160016.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1465844160016.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>didn't experience anything cool during childhood and teenage years
>made up shit ton of stories to make myself look at least somehow interesting
>>
When I was 14 I convinced a boy I had IRL magical powers with a slight of hand magic trick and he let me cut him in the woods for a ritual but I didn't know what I was doing T B H and his chest got infected and he lost an arm.
>>
>>35158996
If you keep hanging out here and posting frogs, you'll also have no stories of your 20s either

t. oldfag who's been here for a decade.
>>
>>35158996
I haven't started having teenager stories up until recently, and I turned 20 in December.
>>
I'm 20 and I just had my first drink of alcohol with a friend this weekend.

a-am I a normie yet?
>>
just get some friends together and go explore an area you've never been its childish but often some of our best memories are childish
>>
>>35159065
Sorry to say it anon but I think that was your own fault
>>
File: 1486639185309.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486639185309.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>friend and I rushing to get downtown
>late for that night's cafe open mic, slated to perform
>have to get through intersection of a highway
>Press the button, think the cars on the right stop for us
>Cross the street
>Trucks zooming right into us
>Fucking bail, jump out of trucks way
>Almost ded
>Get stopped, police get called
>Mom and her son who called get out of car
>Mfw when the son was next year's marching band drum major, had to work with him
>Mfw the cop doesn't do shit but lecture us about stop lights
>Still make it to cafe on time

It's been years.
>>
>>35159065
What good do you think could have possibly come from that?
>>
>>35159577
Son of a bitch, I'm 20 and I got drunk with friends for the first time last night!

We were doing shots of Fireball and Honey bourbon with chasers of non-carbonated orange Rockstar. It was a good time, I got some scriptwriting done and we flipped through old videos of ourselves from our childhood.

I didn't grow up with them, mine were seperate videos.
>>
>>35158996

19 is baby tier. I'm 23 and have wasted my life so far and I still consider myself a child compared to some of the guys who really have it rough here.
>>
get college stories, same thing except you wont be in the neighborhood and wont get a pass
>>
>>35159065
I like you man, I like this story quite a lot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.