[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /NIGGER/ here? >try to do well in school >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

File: 1413603170712.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1413603170712.png
27KB, 631x708px
Who /NIGGER/ here?

>try to do well in school
>don't want to be a broke thug nigger like everyone else in my family
>people abuse me because they think I'm betraying them

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: 1448853556604.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1448853556604.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>35158427
>Did well in school
>other niggers would ridicule me for it or call me "oreo" and "acting white" since i spoke properly and didn't act like a thug.

I know we say normies act as a collective, but jesus christ I've never seen anything as pathetic as the self-defeatist group-think that is black ""culture"" today. Try to improve yourself? Uncle Tom. Speak proper English? Talking "white." Dont do drugs and just act like a decent civilized human being? Acting "white."

Fuck niggers. The only thing I share with them is a skin color, nothing fucking more. I do not associate with them and they sure as hell don't want anything to do with me either.
I just wish others could see it like this as well.
>>
>>35158427
They'll sing a different tune years later when they amount to nothing while you have a well-paying job. Don't give up OP.

Letting go of nigger culture is one of the first steps towards a successful life.
>>
File: 1487818763859.png (251KB, 510x548px) Image search: [Google]
1487818763859.png
251KB, 510x548px
>do above average in school
>heralded by family, family's friends, and my teachers
>tfw no gf becasue I didn't fall for the black culture meme
>>
in high school did you guys hate white people or still do?

what do you think of white people when they basically use black people to defend their politics and political view?

are you right or more left leaning? i won't judge but i live in minnesota and there's no black people here
>>
Why do you hate white people
>>
File: 1449101986173.jpg (29KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1449101986173.jpg
29KB, 627x627px
>>35158556
>in high school did you guys hate white people or still do?
Never have and never will.
There is nothing that I am more thankful for in life than to be living in the West, and more specifically, a majority white nation.
Notice how that whenever non-whites (besides east Asians maybe) congregate and are the majority, every single time, the nation is shit?
>what do you think of white people when they basically use black people to defend their politics and political view?
cucks and cowards really.
>are you right or more left leaning?
right, but mostly due to 4chan.
Before /pol/ i was basically a liberal but after just a single month there, I was basically turned into a neo-nazi.
>>35158601
I don't. Decent, rational thinking, normal black people don't hate white people or shit like that. You're thinking of the niggers who kill each other and blame all their problems on "le white devil" because that's what they've been taught their whole lives, instead of self-respect, dignity, and personal responsibility.
>>
>>35158556
>never had a reason to collectively hate white people
>All I'll say is that voter ID laws are not racist, anyone, even we blacks, can get one
>I lean right/libertarian, but pretend to be centrist irl since I have a friend who literally cannot fathom a black right-winger
>>
>>35158639
>>35158662
do you guys think that the reason you're on r9k is because of the disconnection between you and your culture or were you just born autistic?
>>
>>35158488
My experience was always the opposite of this. Blacks were always cool with me, while it was mostly whites and a few Hispanics who'd call me white and shit. Fuck those people, man and fuck the blacks calling you white too.

Nowadays, no one ever really calls me that anymore. I guess it's because everyone grew up and matured.

Not that everything's all fine and dandy now either.

>>35158556
The only white people I really hate are all the fucking racists on this very fucking site. Fuck them. Legitimate sociopaths, all of them.

>what do you think of white people when they basically use black people to defend their politics and political view?
Never really had this happen to me. But I've had plenty of whites put me down for "acting white", then acting all friendly with the other, stereotypical blacks and blasting shitty music like Soulja Boy, acting like that was ever good music.

>are you right or more left leaning? i won't judge but i live in minnesota and there's no black people here
Left leaning.
>>
Study all you want they all end up happier in the end
>>
>>35158488
I appreciate this post. I know lotta black people who are just normal fucking people who don't act like thugs and speak the king's english. I would assume to some extent they were ridiculed by others in black "culture" but this actually set some truth. stay woke senpai.
>>
>>35158488
Why do niggers complain about being "forced to act white" in certain situations? Like "hurr job interviews be rayciss yo, i gotta act all white n shit". It's not even a white thing, it's just a more formal speech register. White people have to do the same exact thing, we don't speak the same way amongst our friends as we do to employers, colleagues, professors, etc.

It's like niggers think being expected to change or alter their behavior in any way in any context is racist and is an attack on "black culture" or something.
>>
Blackie here
I get values uncle Tom/oreo all the time too. Though i don't hate the people in the black culture. Though I'm different from them the ones I've met are fun in a different way
>>
>>35158715
Not him but I think it's a combination of both for me. In grade school, the white kids, who I tried to socialize with back then, would always call me white and shit just for not being a stereotype, which I found to be unfair, because I'd just try to be myself, which basically means being friendly and nice, if a little weird, but people would just outright insult me for that shit. It was always unfair.

Nowadays, I'm pretty sure I'm here because I'm 4chan autistic. I always thought I was the way that I am because of my interests, as it was always hard to find people whom I relate to. Then I started meeting other nerds and geeks after high school and then I realized that the problem was sort of me. Though frankly, most of the nerds I meet are plebeian as fuck anyway.
>>
File: 1448853228644.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1448853228644.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>35158715
Getting hated on for not being a thug by blacks and ignored by whites for being an ugly little nigglet was definitely and contributing factor, but I don't believe that was the entire reason of why I ended up here.
Why else do the majority of people end up here? We're spergs, we're autists, we're societal outcasts, we have no people skills. That's why I believe I'm here.
>>35158742
I really don't know. It's not "acting white" it's just being formal and civilized. If you walk into a job interview wearing loose clothing and speaking like a urbanite gangster, you're obviously never going to get any job. Everyone has to deal with changing themselves a bit in order to conform to societal standards, but I believe that niggers are so entitled because of >muh slavery that they think that they don't have to do what everyone else has to.
Also, well, they're fucking lazy to be honest.
>It's like niggers think being expected to change or alter their behavior in any way in any context is racist and is an attack on "black culture" or something.
Basically, yes. It's stupid and immature in my opinion.
>>35158732
Not a problem man.
I was never surrounded by rationally thinking black people like myself in real life. It ironically wasn't until I discovered 4chan that there were actually other decent, normal, civilized blacks out there. I just wish we weren't such a rarity.
>>
File: 1437347701312.jpg (86KB, 650x837px) Image search: [Google]
1437347701312.jpg
86KB, 650x837px
>>35158724
True. Sure they're losers, but you worked you ass off as a black man for what?

Women all want white guys so you don't get a cute gf. You won't be appreciated for your hard work because deep down people think you're a nigger no matter what, even other non-whites.

I'm not saying to be a thug either. I'm saying it's probably best to either go innawoods or kill yourself
>>
File: 3146236.png (254KB, 536x570px) Image search: [Google]
3146236.png
254KB, 536x570px
>>35158546
I have nothing to add in value other than to screenshot your image again.

You're welcome!
>>
>>35158857
Yeah, that's the plan to be honest.
I don't see the point in living anymore. The black ""community"" (if you can even fucking call it that) is so pathetically behind every other race that there's basically no redeeming it. No saving it. It's fucking gone, because no one in it wants to even admit that they are the ones that's causing the problem.
Women only want Chad, or in this case, Tyrone; and no female especially wants to associate with some ugly manlet nigger that can't even speak to them.
And honestly, when I see other blacks, I just see niggers as well. I don't blame whites at all for putting us under the same lenses. If 90% of a pizza you bought was burnt, and only 10% of it worth eating, you would even bother eating it at that point?
I just wish I was born white
>>
>>35158857
Just move to a decent black country. Believe it or not there are a few that are actually livable. Trinidad is a nice place. Namibia is a good country and is improving rapidly. Decent black people really just need to get out of the West, the blacks that are here are just terrible and have the worst crab bucket mentality that will drag you down with them.
>>
>>35158933
That mindset will only bring you to ruin. If you're going to let /pol/fags win and make you feel like shit, to let their poison get to you, then you probably should kill yourself.

You should be figuring out how to make the people that deny you for being black suffer, and that will require cleverness and planning. So apply yourself to that instead.
>>
>>35158722
>The only white people I really hate are all the fucking racists on this very fucking site.

It's not like arab muslims treat african muslims like shit or blacks who are darker get shit for it by other blacks or japs look down upon other asians etc etc

racism is natural you silly cunt, so don't act like only whites can be racist

>Left leaning.

oh look at that, explains everything about your post
>>
>>35159002
And what if these anons aren't attracted to other black people?

Why should he have to move and you don't? Get lost.
>>
File: 1448849711209.jpg (29KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1448849711209.jpg
29KB, 385x387px
>>35159002
I've actually been daydreaming lately of starting of movement to gather all the decent-minded blacks from the west, go to a decent black country, rebuild it from the ground up ala Hitler's economic miracle style, and make a prosperous black nation.

But such a thing seems impossible.
>>
>>35158427
Bro, I saw Get Out over the weekend and holy shit, the black people that were in the theater were so fucking annoying and loud. Not even Kevin Hart movies had them acting like this, some bitches were just straight up yelling at the screen and every time he killed a white person, they all started clapping and cheering.

After the movie I walked past a group of whites and they were laughing about how loud the blacks were and mocking their ghetto speak, and I could only agree with them in my head.
>>
>>35159052
other blackbots here...
do you guys honestly find black women attractive? because I just can't...and it just adds to my self hate even more since whites and asians would want nothing to do with me anyway.
>>
>>35159041
>It's not like arab muslims treat african muslims like shit or blacks who are darker get shit for it by other blacks or japs look down upon other asians etc etc
Fine, but don't act like maybe 80% of all the racism on this site is whites shitting on blacks. Most of the racism is directed towards blacks. I mean, being white here is considered the norm for fucks' sakes.

Also, I disagree with racism being natural.

>oh look at that, explains everything about your post
There is nothing wrong with being left-leaning so long as you don't go full SJW.
>>
>tfw black
>tfw sort of want to go into the video game industry
>tfw afraid that no one would take me seriously since the Western video game industry is pretty much a white boi's home court
>>
>>35159052
>And what if these anons aren't attracted to other black people?
Then they deserve to be miserable. I can understand not wanting to associate with your typical western nigger, but writing your entire race off is pathetic. Like it or not you're never going to be white and white people are always going to be a bit exclusionary towards you. People gravitate towards their own, if you can't find peace with your own people then you deserve to have a shitty life.

>Why should he have to move and you don't? Get lost.
Lmao what the fuck are you even talking about, why would I move. I'm white and live in a majority white country, I'm perfectly happy with the way things are for me.
>>
>>35159105
>do you guys honestly find black women attractive?
Yes. I prefer black women, but only qts with their natural hair that aren't ghetto whores and don't hang around thugs. But alas, all I can fuck these days are basic white bitches and latinas.

I like hanging with black women because we connect more, I guess
>>
>>35158556
>>35158556
I dont hate them per se but i dont find them good comlany as friends
>cant see past race
>edgy race jokes
>make you "more white"
I prefer hanging out with muslims and asains (with other races, asains can be shit quality friends)
>more interesting varied conversation
->wont make everything race related
>understand racism = relatable
>wont do a " im not racist muh friends is black"
>wont chimp out just because i disagree with black lives matter
>>
>>35159107
Of course the norm isbeing white you collasal nigger faggot, whites are the majority
>>
>>35159131

Every retarded weeb wants to get into the video game industry

let me guess: you'll be the Ideas/drawings guy
>>
>>35158556
I wouldn't say I hate them, I have good white friends, but I generally don't trust them and wont have any interactions with them unless I need to, but that's also the same for blacks

>>35159187
>I prefer hanging out with muslims and asains (with other races, asains can be shit quality friends)
Asians, Arabs and Mexicans are far more racist than whites tbqhwyf
>>
>>35159105
I have almost no attraction to them
But at the same time i get fake mad evertime people shit talk black women
And also when they say i only like other races.
>>
>dads family hates me for "acting white"
>moms family clings to me and claims me because im not a failure
such is life
>>
>tfw black and too beta to say that I skateboard because every rapper memed it to death after Odd Future came out so people would probably think I can barely ride it
>>
>>35158546 here, just wanted to say that Snoop Dogg will ALWAYS be the best hip hop artist and that modern artists are trash
>>
>>35159246
Not over in britbong land m8
They pretty rad
>>
>>35159230
The fact that you people think it's 100% that there even needs to be a 'white norm' is pretty shitty to begin with.

>>35159241
>let me guess: you'll be the Ideas/drawings guy
I'm going to take up programming to see if I can pick it up.
>>
>>35158427

I recommend you read some Thomas Sowell, he's a black conservative economist and political scientist. Maybe he can inspire you
>>
>>35159277
I like tyler the creator
>>
>>35159287
Maybe it's different in that bizzaro world
>>
>>35158427
Don't worry chocolate-kun.

Most of us whites will take you in if you're not a typical scumbag thug.
>>
>>35159316
yeah he's a pretty based one desu
>>
>>35159316
>tfw I dont like shit by Earl Sweatshirt was the best album of 2015 but people picked BLM era Kendrick Lemar
>>
>>35159277
I need to listen to a lot of old school hiphop myself but I fucking love a lot of modern artists.

I really like the modern trend of hiphop artists actually experimenting and rapping over less conventional beats, not to mention fusing different genres to create interesting soundscapes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keuyIfPUSTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leyRvyqzxDk

It doesn't always work but hiphop has been going into some interesting places for the past few years.
>>
>>35159329
If "coloured people" shared more commrodary
We could have erected a group much stronger than BLM and maybe change shiet.
BLM is invading the uk slowly but since few have experienced open racism it wont be fully spread any time soon
>>
Beat this desu

>black gay as well
>in top 30 uni
>double majoring in classics and philosophy
>whenever people ask its "How can you sit around and study white guys all the time?"
>only friends are straight white males, due to them having similar bullshit hipster taste in music and film
>virgin, 5'5, 110 pounds
>all the gays here are muscular and man whores so I've never been on a date either
Woe.

The only good thing is that my roman civ professor has taken me under her wing in order to write an Epyllion. Currently learning how to write dactylic hexameter in english from her, already read the Iliad, Odyssey, and Aeneid, so that helps. Distractions from current life are very helpful.
>>
Gabriel I know you're in here my man
We should play league sometime
>>
>>35159105
why is it that with every other race, blacks, asians, hispanics, etc. you'll find men who claim they aren't attracted to their own women but you will NEVER find white men who say they are totally not attracted to white women? even white guys with fetishes like yellow fever and shit still stay attracted to white women, they just might prefer one race a little more. what the fuck is wrong with all of the rest of you? are white people really just that attractive that once you spend a little time around us you become obsessed and have no interest in your own people anymore? it's creepy desu
>>
>>35159419
>Gabriel

This is such a beta robot name
>>
File: kang kangdrick.png (409KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
kang kangdrick.png
409KB, 500x722px
>>35159277
Kang Kendrick called, he said you a bitch ass nigga with shit taste.
>>
>>35159410
Keep going, man. I wish I were still in school. I'm planning on going back once I pay back my student loans.

But even still, you're doing a great job. Just keep on moving forward.
>>
>>35159428
Where do you think we are buddy
t. fat Asian
>>
>>35159277
His new single is trash doe
>>
File: feels.png (26KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
26KB, 677x782px
>>35159410
>classics and philosophy
Nice.
>>
File: 1468535029469.png (518KB, 814x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468535029469.png
518KB, 814x1200px
>>35159105
nah

black women are only attractive in hentai
>>
>>35159462
Thanks man, every little bit helps. Kind of wish I was Roman, desu. I mean, Terence was from Carthage, to my knowledge anyhow, and the people loved his plays! Slaves could become free, well, not easily, but it was certainly doable.

I could have been a fit, strapping lad. A consul even, maybe. But, ah, it cannot be.
>>
>>35159403
>If "coloured people" shared more commrodary
>We could have erected a group much stronger than BLM and maybe change shiet.
>BLM is invading the uk slowly but since few have experienced open racism it wont be fully spread any time soon

I don't like BLM, but the idea of being buddy with others because they aren't white is a major fault of blacks and isn't practiced by anyone else, especially in America. Sure, on the surface they'll say we need to stick together, like the brown and black pride, but they just use blacks for the idiots they are and get them to support their causes. Main example, the Mexicans are basically cleansing blacks out of LA and taking over their neighborhoods, but still you got blacks saying we shouldn't build a wall and we need to stick with the Mexicans. Black people are idiots and their is no logic or common sense among the majority. Also, every group in America forms ethnic enclaves and work to circulate wealth within their community, but blacks are too stupid to do that.

General rule I follow as a black guy, anyone who says person of color is not your friend and will only use you

Oh, and BLM is trash because it's ran by dumb black bitches. Compare it to the Black Panthers, who actually faced racism, and see how they worked to address the problems. Black women need to be controlled, but the government knows they'll destroy the black community, so they subsidize these whores to keep popping out savages
>>
>>35159292
He's not necessarily a conservative
>>
>>35159289

If the gayme you have in mind is a 2d/retro/rpg/unity/something with a story you are weeb trash and should stick to fanfiction

otherwise you should know that it's gonna take about 2 years at least until you can understand how you would even go about making a gayme

I hope you like linear algebra and computer architecture in general
>>
White guy here. I hate that I am initially prejudice against blacks because of ghetto trash niggers, until proven otherwise.

There are lots of decent black folks, my boss being one of them. I love him.

Just stay on the true path, OP. Fuck the haters, you're a decent person and don't let the ghetto trash drag you into it.
>>
>>35159410

Way to pick the one field were you don't actually have to learn anything based on the real world at all
>>
>>35159424
White people have set global societal beauty standards.

Non-whites who challenge white people in beauty only do so by emulating them.
>>
>>35159567
I only wish I were living in the future desu. I mean, there's the fact that a lot of natural resources like water and fossil fuels will be depleted in like, 70 years time, but maybe we'll come up with ample solutions to those in the future too. But otherwise, I wish I were born at a time when space travel were more realized, where I could go out into space and explore alien planets and shit.

Anyway, I really wish I were back in school so that I could make something of myself. I'm a fairly intelligent person, so if anything, I'm wasting all of my potential by not being in school and getting a degree.
>>
hey is the really cute black anon who likes having sex in public around? We talked on omegle for a bit a while back. He was cool and cute. I think he had a small afro and glasses.
>>
>>35159105
only black women with natty hair
>>
>>35158556
oh, yeah. classicsanon here.

never hated white people. well, except for certain individuals of course. there isn't really a"group" of people I hate outside of obvious things like serial killers and the like.

I think that they should find a better defense than that. Its very basic, and not really worthy of being an actual reason.

When I first came here in around ~2009~ ish I was super to the right, full on "all blacks should be exterminated just not good ones like me, need natsoc aryan bf" etc etc.
A little calmer these days, I guess i'm a social democrat. I disagree on a lot of things with modern democrats, though. Guns being the most major issue.
>>
> working on a mixtape with my friend
> we're both white
> he's a retarded stoner who's robbed drug dealers/stolen shit/has a misdemeanor
> I'm going to be an electrical engineer/1430 SAT/KHV
> I've been making the tracks he's been rapping

I'm aware of the cringe. It keeps me up at night often
>>
>>35159105
I liked mixed bastard black girls because I like things that are around my skin color

Same with darker hispanics and lighter poo in loo girls
>>
File: its-true.jpg (44KB, 634x448px) Image search: [Google]
its-true.jpg
44KB, 634x448px
>>35159742
>mfw the polgbt ship is real
>>
>>35159665
That's a good dream, anon. Why don't you go back to school, maybe help out with the resurrection of public space exploration? Not to say I don't trust Elon Musk but ah, I don't trust businessmen in general.

>>35159625
Its all I'm good at, anon.
>>
>>35159764
>electrical engineer/1430 SAT

Good luck that's low as fuck
>>
>>35159610
So you're basically an evil asshole and treat people like shit because it gets you off? Got it
>>
>>35159685
I'm him. Want to talk again?
>>
>>35159838

YES BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S REALLY YOU

do u remember me i am a white grill and my daddy grew up in the south during desegregation
>>
>>35159800
>Why don't you go back to school, maybe help out with the resurrection of public space exploration? Not to say I don't trust Elon Musk but ah, I don't trust businessmen in general.
There's a thought.

My problem is, I don't know exactly what it is I want to DO. I have some ideas, but some of it's too risky.
>>
>>35159802

Maybe you are thinking of the old scoring system they changed it

Not that it matters to me at this point because I'm at the University of Minnesota
>>
>>35159863
Yeah, Kailey is that you?
>>
Had anyone else noticed that black girls absolutely HATE black guys now? Every black girl I see is hanging off of a white dude's arm now and the single ones I've talked to have straight up told me that they don't date black guys. What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>35159873
Feel free to shoot your shot. I'm no aeronautics expert, but I'm happy to listen.
>>
>>35159873
Try shotgunning yourself.
>>
>>35159894

no my name isn't fucking Kailey. Can u just get on omegle or something please, set interests to FINDQT
>>
>>35159885
Oh I didn't even know it changed, fuck im already getting old
>>
>>35159928
Why don't you just give him your fucking discord or skype like everyone else? No one wants to fuck around on omegle for hours to talk to some slut who wont fuck m anyways
>>
>>35159912
total opposite for me
every black guy at my university (except me of course because i'm an ugly beta manlet) has a white gf but i almost never see the reverse
the black girls tend to be the social justice warrior types and white girls are just too stupid to care about politics outside of "oooh justin trudeau is soo hot"
>>
>>35159002
Jesus Christ dude. Or maybe we should work together to build a society where shared principles matter more than skin color and ancestry. Holy shit, this Stormfront logic has to stop.
>>
>>35159966

b/c i have no confirmation it's actually him~~~
>>
>>35159915
Well, honestly?

I wanted to go into psychology. I wanted to become a child therapist, which is the most realistic of my goals, honestly.

But I also wanted to become a writer, which I can do regardless of my profession, so that's going to be something that I'll always work on.

Another thing I wanted to do was go into the video game industry, which is the least realistic of my goals.

I've also been thinking about >>35159923
>>
>>35159928
I'm not him but I'm a black dude who matches your description. I've never tackled to you before though.
>>
>>35160001
You sound exactly like me expect I want to be a marriage and family therapist
>>
>>35160023

you might not remember me i don't know. We only talked once. We didn't do any funny stuff. I have long brown hair and caterpillar eyebrows. You told me you didn't like North Carolina b/c it's real racist
>>
>>35160081
Interesting. Got an email? Wanna be e-friends?

>>35160082
No, I mean I never really talked to anyone on omegle like that. But I'm that sort of guy, if that interests you.
>>
File: 156161684846.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
156161684846.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>>35160001
I think you'd be a great writer anon.
What do you write about? What genres?
Because I also have a thing for writing as well. Mostly fiction and war tales.
>>
>>35160001
Its your life, of course, but being a psychologist sounds very noble, especially one who helps children. Talking to people, parents and children, and helping them with the creation of things like a stable familial existence seems like it'd be very thought-provoking and helpful for writing.

What did you want to do in the game industry?
>>
>>35158427
Has anyone else ever been a black nationalist? I used to be one but now I think its cringe af. Black nationalists are usually the most degenerate niggers out there. None of them ever had jobs and they spend half their time getting high
>>
>>35160111

It's fine, I give up. He was just really funny and nice to talk to. I should have gotten his contact info.
>>
>>35160111
Is it like safe to put it here?
I'm relatively new and don't trust a thing
>>
File: 1448844971426.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1448844971426.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>35160160
I don't get black nationalists.
What do they have to be proud of, or patriotic for?
Has there ever been a successful black state?
And why aren't they moving to black countries and building them up, instead of protesting for special rights in white nations?
>>
>>35160143
>I think you'd be a great writer anon.
Thanks, anon.
>What do you write about? What genres?
I really like speculative fiction in general. I want to write a plethora of different stories in a bunch of different genres. Fantasy, sci-fi, horror, superheroes, and so on. Mostly though, I love anything with a psychological bent, so I'd love to make something like Neon Genesis Evangelion, where you get into the heads of these seriously fucked up, messed up people. I also want to write sci-fi most of all. I want to become a premier Afrofuturism writer.
>Because I also have a thing for writing as well. Mostly fiction and war tales.
Nice!

>>35160151
Yeah, I love psychology in general and I'd be very interested in talking to kids. Adults might be a little too hard for me to work with but children are simple enough for me. I'm pretty good with kids.

>What did you want to do in the game industry?
Oh man. I'd love to make action games like Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, etc. I'm also a huge Metroid fan, and I'd like to make an actual Metroid game someday. I also want to make the first good Superman game.

>>35160174
I may not be the guy you were looking for, but I have my own charms.

>>35160179
Just make a new email real quick, then put it on here. Much safer.
>>
>>35160214
I was a black nationalist because I had given up on being successful. Instead I figured being black was about thug life. I even rejected white girls who wanted to take my virginity. Now I realize that shut pike BLM and the nation of Islam are excuses for crime and laziness
>>
>>35160289
ok, give me a second though I'm taking a personality quiz
>>
>>35160314
'k. Which one are you?
>>
>>35160289
>first good superman game
Truly insane, not even sure if that's possible. Good luck with it.

And if you're good with kids then you should definitely go for it! I'm garbage at psychology(if we aren't counting philosophy of the mind as psychology), but even I can see how useful it is. Your profession is more needed than ever, kids these days are probably super interesting.
>>
File: 1487961437859.jpg (44KB, 750x414px) Image search: [Google]
1487961437859.jpg
44KB, 750x414px
Get back to picking the cotton fields, Jamal
>>
http://www.celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

This quiz thingy
>>
>>35160430
>Truly insane, not even sure if that's possible. Good luck with it.
I know right? Of course, I'd have to set a goal for myself that's borderline impossible, but I'd love to do it.

>And if you're good with kids then you should definitely go for it! I'm garbage at psychology(if we aren't counting philosophy of the mind as psychology), but even I can see how useful it is. Your profession is more needed than ever, kids these days are probably super interesting.
Thanks. I've been seeing a therapist myself and I really feel like she's helping me a lot. If I could connect with a kid like me who has a lot of issues, and change the way he thinks, I'll feel great having changed someone's life for the better.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (32KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
32KB, 750x560px
>>35158427
>too smart to be gangster
>too dumb to be African-american
>skin too light to be african
>skin too dark to be american

what am I?
>>
>>35160504
Dominican, or something along those lines? Trinidad, Jamaica maybe?
>>35160494
Then all power to you anon, full speed ahead. I'm getting tired, and we have a latin midterm tomorrow, so I'm gonna hit the hay. Goodnight, and good luck.
>>
>>35160595
>Then all power to you anon, full speed ahead. I'm getting tired, and we have a latin midterm tomorrow, so I'm gonna hit the hay. Goodnight, and good luck.
Thanks. Get a good night's rest for that midterm!
>>
File: 1479257448083.png (240KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479257448083.png
240KB, 720x1280px
Black anon here, not really a robot.
Started coming here when I got close to being one when i was depressed and now I visit because I enjoy the posts here.

Took the personality quiz and I got 100% for Histrionic. I dont believe that I create melodrama but i do enjoy being someone that is depended on/the life of the party.

ENTP personality, hate that seemingly the majority of blacks are more prepared to excuse and ignore either the heinous actions of those who had a rough upbringing or the racist/destructive beliefs of those who only feel proud of being born with black skin than addressing those issues, addmitting fault and correcting them.

In short, when my mother went to BLM protests and I said i didnt agree with the actions they took/encouraged I was wrong. When I looked into cases where police officers shot black people for no reason and I found a semi-decent reason for what the officers did, I was wrong.

Anyone else got that feel?

Also I never get offended by nigger jokes, them shits are hilarious everytime. pic related
>>
File: help.png (442KB, 433x557px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
442KB, 433x557px
>>35160595
Nah, I'm actually just a mediocre lightskin who likes reading books, drinking coffee, and a weird attraction to redheads and gingers
>>
>>35160314
>personality quiz
speaking of which what are you /blackbots/
ISTP here
>>
>>35160657
ISFJ, God help me.
>>
>>35160657
INTJ
it's lonely here man
>>
>>35160657
INTJ, I wish we would all go back to Africa.

Watching videos like the mallcop in Atlanta is embarrassing.
>>
File: 1484126444582.jpg (82KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1484126444582.jpg
82KB, 750x937px
I want to slaughter all niggers.
>>
>>35160721
apparently so do the niggers
>>
>>35160721
You'd honestly just be doing everyone a favor.
>>
File: meme image.png (846KB, 3730x2087px) Image search: [Google]
meme image.png
846KB, 3730x2087px
>>35158427
>be respectable person
>nigger family turns on you because in nig society you are valued by how valueless you are
>as a respectable person they shit on you
are they even human?
>>
>>35159807
Um, no? Don't know how you gleaned that from my post. I don't treat blacks badly, I just automatically assume they're all niggers, until I interact with them. Wrongly so, I admit, but it's what world experience has taught me.
>>
File: 1468014045361.jpg (959KB, 3116x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1468014045361.jpg
959KB, 3116x1748px
>>35160214
>Has there ever been a successful black state?
Zimbabwe stronk
>>
File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>>35158556
In high school I used to worship the whites and asains and never hung out with blacks. I would openly say nigger when referring to people and no one batted an eye. I even called some other blacks niggers. Sometimes I would invite other woke blacks to my circle and we'd chill and smoke some shit with my asian bros and it be lit

Good times. The tug nigger tyrones and Daquisha gave me shit over the years, but unlike them I stopped being a dumb nigger. And now I have a qt asian gf that I met through my circle, graduated with a gpa of 3.2( I was lazy asf) and am a cisco engineer(92k/year) Feels good.
Also fuck trump and fuck white people
>>
Black here, currently in college for engineering and i cant stand the fucking "culture" of my "peers".

I see only two types of blacks, people and niggers. People just want to be left alone, people want to get jobs and work, people like to create art and culture.

Niggers want to bring everyone else down to their level, niggers don't want to work, but want to live an 24/7 hedonist lifestyle, niggers want destroy all that is beautiful in the world.

MFW when you black nihilist and can't relate
>>
>>35160783
>Also fuck trump and fuck white people
lol if all black people left America it would literally be a paradise.
>>
File: 4n.jpg (61KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
4n.jpg
61KB, 595x595px
>>35160721
While the white boi was too busy fantasizin' bout killing all niggers in the streets, me and my bois where busy beating his women down in the sheets.
>>
why do blacks hate trump more than mexicans?
>>
File: spiritanimal.png (225KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spiritanimal.png
225KB, 480x480px
>>35160746
Animals.

>>35160748
Would you like to join me on the crusade?

>>35160836
I'm not even a guy faggot.
>>
>>35160657
>>35160677
>>35160685
>>35160708

>ENTP like obama

This means Im gonna make it out the hood and never look back right?
>>
I can't trust white people anymore. They always say they just want to be friends with me and there was a party on the floor and my roommate(white) was telling me that I should go, but my experience throughout high school and middle school tells me that the only merit I have is to be the "cool black friend". I have a few good white friends (my town is like 90% white/asian, and no one wants to date a black guy, so I'm an 18 yr old KV).

this is retarded rambling. im just glad to see a blackbot thread. no one ever takes our problems seriously, everyone thinks we're handed everything on a silver platter because of affirmative action or something. life still sucks immensely. I'm lifting but I know it won't make a difference.

What the fuck was going through God's mind when he made people like us

>>35160657
INTP
>>
>>35160866
Yeah, but you'll be a fuccboi traitor to America and marry a tranny.
>>
>>35160879

I honestly cant tell if youre memeing and trying to sound like the niggers who'll be stuck in housing projects till they die or if youre just trying to hurt my feelings
>>
>>35160858
Democratic brainwashing, no matter what, the majority blacks will vote democrat. Being the even slightest rightwing makes you a "uncle tom" or "coon"

They also know trump wont put up with their nonsense.
>>
>>35160868
>everyone thinks we're handed everything on a silver platter because of affirmative action or something
>not dying of AIDS, war or ebola like the majority of your race
>still complain
top wew
>>
>>35160868
>God

Anon, I.....
Speaking as a blackbot, african Christianity is nothing more than a meme. In America its watered down protestant nonsense, and in Africa its just the result of missionary efforts and colonialism. There isn't any real 'culture" involved in it, and I'd say its definitely harmful.
>>
File: 1475783317730.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475783317730.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
>>35158427
>walking home from school
>see a gold phone sitting on someones dashboard
>briefly think about stealing it
>shake it off and wonder what's wrong with me
>go down to the corner store and buy some fried chicken and a 40 instead
>go sit on my steps and eat it while watching some bums fight
Am I secretly black?
>>
>>35160902
>Barack Obama
>not a traitor to the USA
>Michelle Obama
>not a MtF tranny
Ok, DaTavarious.
>>
>>35160865
Hah, oh really? You mean to tell me your that girl in pic related?

Doubt. I'm too intelligent to fall for this.This is bait. I may be black but I'm not retarded.
>>
>>35160858
I don't hate Trump, but I'm just so fucking worn out with politics. I hear it all the damn time "fuck trump" "fuck clinton" "BUILD THE WALL"
"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

I didn't vote but this election made me so fucking sick of politics. it's such a tiresome thing to deal with, a whirlpool of information you get swept into and have to stay awake all the time to keep up.

but being a moderate/neutral makes you a pussy.

im just so tired of it
>>
File: 1426660640803.png (65KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1426660640803.png
65KB, 200x200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE
Whenever I hear about black people getting shit for "acting white" or whatever, I think of this scene.
Fresh Prince was so good.
>>
>>35160931
ohhhh you were referencing obunga,
Traitor/tranny wife or not hes got enough dosh to keep his family out of poverty and that would be enough for me.
>>
>>35160721
>>35160865
If I had that one wemb/gif of a black guy curb stomp a "girl" like you I'd post it so hard right now
>>
File: cykablyaat.png (227KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
cykablyaat.png
227KB, 600x660px
>>35160944
That's what you inferred from this?
Obviously it's not pic related you fucking idiot.
>>
>>35160972
>ohhhh you were referencing obunga
>ENTP like obama
You're never going to make it, tip top wew lad.
>>
>>35160904
"haha well it could be worse anon xd"

terrible argument. are you that guy that says to depressed people "well other people are suffering more than you so you have no reason to be upset xdddddd"?

>>35160906
I'm actually agnostic, I don't even go to church and neither do my parents but I sometimes just mention God on occasion. Not sure if he exists, but if he did . . .

I suppose someone has to suffer in order for other's to be grateful for what they have
>>
File: 1486852541180.jpg (199KB, 752x590px) Image search: [Google]
1486852541180.jpg
199KB, 752x590px
>>35160868

Deep southerner (white) here working part time at a warehouse after college.

My co-worker (shift buddy) is a coal black cornrows wearing gangsta nigga from up north.

He knocked a girl up and once he found out the girl had kept the kid and moved south, moved down here dropped the rap game and the thugg bullshit and supports his daughter.

I respect this man more than any of my co-workers. Yeah, he's rough as fuck around the edges, but he gets his work done and goes the fuck home. He's got his problems, and he handles them.

I went to a college up north and every white kid there pretty much begged every black student to be the "cool black friend". I'm sorry to say, but liberals will use you to virtue signal. Do not trust them.

I know life sucks bro, I have a double degree and I can barely get hired. You just have to realize, smarmy white liberals always throw affirmative action hires (which do exist, but are much rarer than they seem to be) in the face of Bubba and Cletus who had to drop out of college once their football scholarship was pulled after breaking a leg. I'm not defending their behavior, but it is what it is.

You're gonna make it bro. Abhor the liberal, and exhalt strength.
>>
>>35160989
what are you doing in this thread exactly

shitposting?
>>
>>35160657
ISFP-A. I don't know if that's good or bad for me.
>>
File: aqw.jpg (28KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
aqw.jpg
28KB, 460x258px
>>35160858
We hate him because he's racist and wants to take away our programs and welfare.

So my mother says. God damn my family is fucked
>>35160989
Y so rude? I was only asking a question but now you're calling me a retard.

I thought fembots were suppose to be innocent qt's? I don't want to believe in the roastie meme
>>
File: sov_nyet.png (21KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sov_nyet.png
21KB, 2000x1000px
>>35160975
That will show me, won't it little anon.
>>
>>35161029
>he's racist
So fuck why don't you all fuck off back to Africa?
>>
>>35161018
of course he is. He has nothing batter to do with his life. Why else would he be on 4chan?
>>
>>35160783
What in the world are you doing here man. You have a successful career, a gf, a circle of friends. What is it about this place that keeps you coming back?
>>
>>35160906
I hate how deeply entrenched religion is in black communities. Most black normies look at me weird when I tell them that I'm an atheist who doesn't go to church.
>>
>>35161036
Trans people in my opinions will regret their choices when they're older
>>
File: Kybele02.jpg (53KB, 606x404px) Image search: [Google]
Kybele02.jpg
53KB, 606x404px
>>35160906
>Christianity is nothing more than a meme
What do you recommend? Hell, there's some anon studying Latin in this thread. I wonder if he's into Cybele or Mithraism or something.
>>
File: a9ud.jpg (59KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
a9ud.jpg
59KB, 400x597px
>>35161018
Yes.

>>35161029
I only wish for your existence to be wiped out.

>>35161066
what
>>
>>35161086
I think that "we" was more what his family tells itself to have a reason to hate trump without understanding his politics at all cause niggers cant into policy
>>
File: Screenshot (4).png (160KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (4).png
160KB, 1366x768px
>>35161045
Because the african niggers will kill us off and enslave us. So our only option is to partner up with the jews and white genocide.
>>35161054
/pol/ happened. I used to browse this site for years throughout middle school but lost interest. Then the election came up and /pol/ drew me back in. Now that all the happenings are over, I grew out of /pol/ and immigrated here. Now I am a robot.
>>35161103
B-but why? my existence is comfy

And nevermind. I now realize that this is how you show love. <3 Keep being you, fembot slavchan
>>
>>35161072
I think that anon went to bed.
I know nothing of neo-paganism, personally I'm agnostic. If you really must remain devout, I suggest becoming either Catholic or Orthodox. The literature is much, much richer.

t. first year literature major
>>
File: OuO.png (94KB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
OuO.png
94KB, 320x228px
>>35161143
ily nigger-chan~
>>
>>35161103
Let's see who gets wiped out first degenerate like you or blacks
>>
>>35161072
Buddhism is nice. It's basically Christianity with an optional God.
>>
File: dom3.jpg (126KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dom3.jpg
126KB, 1080x1080px
>>35161166
>>35160989
>>35160865
>>35160721

FEMANON HERE OMG LMAO
>>
>>35161204
degeneracy is eternal
>>
>>35161230
>locker room selfie
lel faggot
>>
>>35161017
thank you based southernbro
>>
>>35161166
>using the n word as an insult in current year
>on 4chan
Oh shit whitey tryin
Mug feelings
Lol
You as a (((((girl))))) person
Thing
Monster
Disgusting
>>
>>35161143
This
I see lots of niggers go on about racism but none of them will go back t Africa. Ain't no gibsmedats in Africa. Also they give the death penalty to drug dealers
>>
>>35161235
>>35161235
I mean trans if you could tell by their trip
They've admitted it
>>
>>35161289
>was dragged to this country generations ago
> stay here because Africa is no longer there country
Anon you stupid
>>
>>35161293
She's not trans. That is a legitimate slave waifu. I won't listen to anything you say because I am much more smarter and successful than you, after all.
>>
I have no problem with anyone as long as they act like a normal, civilized human being. It's about character.
>>
File: imagreatperson.png (10KB, 370x181px) Image search: [Google]
imagreatperson.png
10KB, 370x181px
>>35161204
I just want to throw rocks at niggers, and kill animals my dude.

>>35161230
That guy would break me in half.

>>35161256
>Thinking it was an insult

>>35161293
I just pretend to be a tranny for attention.
>>
>>35161320
Proof or gtfo
Surly I don't believe it
>>
File: 28345269.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
28345269.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>35161319
>
I can tell how smart you are by the fact that you believe africa is a single country.

Where would we even send them TO in africa? It is a continent much larger than europe. We do not know what tribes they hail from nor do they.

As I black guy, I'd like to be sent to a sweden so that when I get a felony i can fall back into their /comfy/ prisons
>>
>>35161324
>anon isn't a raging racist homophobic neckbeard who hates all niggers
has anon finally ascended?
>>
>>35161289
I know you're being intentionally disingenuous and irreverent, anon, but you have to consider that many black people wouldn't even feel welcome in Africa. Vast majority of us don't even know what country we're from in terms of ethnicity, really, so there still may be some form of discrimination. Along with the whole "Get up, leave your family, friends, social circle and life that you know and transplant yourself somewhere else. Find a new job, get into a new college." Its not the easiest thing, of course. Not to mention the fact that running away from problems doesn't really solve them. Sure, you could say "Well, what if every black person moved to Africa?" But that's just unfeasible, as I'm sure you already know.
>>
>black
>used to hate my blackness
>go to a HBCU
>realize not every young black person are just niggers
>meet a lot of forward thinking and rational black men and women who simply aspire to do better
>realize that you can pick and choose parts of culture that you like and identify with
wtf I love being black now
>>
File: an.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
an.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>35161337
I could break you in half too, if you're down
>>
>>35158556
you obviously don't live in minneapolis then
>>
>>35161337
BITCH IMMA FIND YOU AND BLACKED YOU SO HARD YOU LITTLE SHIT
LITTERAL ATTENTION WHORE
YOUD DONE FUCK UP RUNNING PATHS WITH ME
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 500x470px
>>35158427
>tfw born a nigger in nigger culture
>only attracted to female niggers and beandipped women with phat butts
>love nigger music
>own a lot of gold jewelry like an African prince
>tfw never been rejected because of race
>tfw no inferiority complex from being raised with whites
>tfw completely happy with my race and proud of my African ancestry

I was watching the original ROOTS today, so I'm feeling especially Congoid. I was I spoke Mandingo like Kunta.
>>
>>35158427
Daily reminder that if you're not white or at least asian and male you do not belong here.
>>
File: slav.jpg (43KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
43KB, 496x368px
>>35161356
That does look hella /comfy/

>>35161380
You probably could, as could most.
I'm fucking tiny.

>>35161383
You're going to rape me?
>>
>>35161337
what do tits feel like?
ive never had much contact with girls
>>
>>35159105
>>35159105
>tfw I have lazerguided cherry picking when it comes to disliking things about blacc women.

>gum cracking, stinky hair spray, understanding my entire personality or lack therof is the antithesis of their interesting man

>tfw its probably most likely the fack they all remind me of my mother somehow>>35159107
>>
>>35161447
They're fun to jiggle
Soft and jiggly i guess.
>>
>>35161356
We'll fuck I meant home land but shit I'm typing fast ok
>>35161435
Seeing how you're underage
I'd go to jail
But you'd like it you literal trash attention seeking piece of shit
>>
File: 1479551742884.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479551742884.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
>>35161501
You only go to jail if you get caught my man.
It is a little hot though, not going to lie.
>>
>>35161410
>being the easy mode race
>only one allowed to post here
Really makes you think
>>
File: they.jpg (28KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
they.jpg
28KB, 800x331px
>>35161435
>>35161337
S-so you're not actually a girl?

Why do "fembots" love to play with my heart so much
>>
>>35158556
I didn't hate white people in highschool but whites have always made me feel uncomfortable. I've only started hating whites seriously during university. Not because of any specific person but because I learned that whites are settlers and when it comes down to it we aren't on the same side.

I don't think that they do or I've never seen it. I respect white people who speak up for black people though.

>are you right or more left leaning?
I'm a marxist-leninist, to me Hillary Clinton is a right winger.
>>
>>35161537
>>35161488
>>35161435
>>35161337
Ignore this shit poster guys
This neckbread has been using my tripcode for freaky shit
>>
>>35158601
>>35158556
Not all black people hate white people

Like not all white people are racist
This meme needs to stop
>>
>>35161319
But they say the white man be racist n shieet. Det say the black man be kangz but he too oppressed to be the kangz he be
>>
File: cj90kahda.png (404KB, 454x543px) Image search: [Google]
cj90kahda.png
404KB, 454x543px
>>35161549
You didn't read anything i just said did you.

>>35161584
what
>>
File: Egg lmau.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Egg lmau.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>35161584

too intelligent to fall for this baito
>>
Do you guys think that you would have had more confidence if you were born white?

Do you guys think that you would have had a better life in general if you were born white?

Personally, yes to both.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 426x240px
Blessed enough to be part of this amazing, diverse breed of human. Just remember, no matter where you're from on the planet, we're all one race.
>>
>>35161623
Stop trying to ruin my name you shit
>>
ITT: Niggers that should all go back to Africa
>>
>>35161638
No you wouldn't. If you woke up tomorrow a white man but retained all your memories as a black man, you'd probably kill yourself within the year. If you miraculously became white, you'd be forced to face the fact that all your problems in your life have less to do with your skin and more to do with who you are as a person.
>>
>>35159105
I've fucked a black girl.
She had a 6/10 face and a 8/10 ass.
It's not that they aren't attractive, it's that the attractive ones are usually mean.
>>
File: rus.jpg (101KB, 1155x775px) Image search: [Google]
rus.jpg
101KB, 1155x775px
>>35161645
y-yeah.

>>35161648
Low tier bait, you can do better.
>>
>>35158488
That's pretty shitty dude. Just bee yourself man and fuck the haters.
>>
File: nKI9kdI.jpg (150KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
nKI9kdI.jpg
150KB, 1000x563px
>>35161657
You brought us into your home and now we're drinking all the milk and your family loves us. Deal with it. We are the NEET in the room and you are the mummy
>>
>>35161638
Nothing would change if I was white. No to both.
>>
>>35161688
>implying this hard
But I'm the real one here
>>
>>35159105
i've dated all types of girls. some more attractive on first impression than others. but once you fuck them a few times, it all comes down to the same thing: are they chill to be around or not

>>35158427
there's this black girl at work. she's not from this state. she has young kids and is looking at schools. some of the older black women at work recommended inner city schools. she asked me about it one day. "lol no." i proceeded to explain to her that i had substitute taught at those schools before. and while they're not *dangerous* like chicago or LA, the classroom environment is not as conducive to learning as a suburban school. i also explained that ANY public school is basically a fucking daycare. it's not like the suburban public school is "elite" - plenty of those teachers don't care either. but at least there, your kid won't have to deal with as many ratchet fellow students.
>>
>>35161709
>>35161688
Both of these memes think that they're me
>>
>>35161709
>>35161731
need more chara's desu
>>
File: 520440_20170218220047_1.png (668KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
520440_20170218220047_1.png
668KB, 1920x1080px
>Be mixed/lightskin
>A few blacks say I'm not really black
>Have black friends sure, but most are hispanic, white or asian

It's liberating honestly. I consider "muh people" and "muh culture" shackles. The only thing is I need to live in liberal melting pots.
>>
>>35158488
>>other niggers would ridicule me for it or call me "oreo" and "acting white" since i spoke properly and didn't act like a thug.
jesus christ m8, are your me?
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 750x400px
Do it for the culture.
>>
>>35158488
>>35161757
Oh god the middle school flashbacks are coming
>>
>>35159292
He's more of a libertarian but he's pretty big with a lot of the right as a whole
>>
>>35161623
>>35161435
>>35161337
>>35160721
>>35160865
>>35160989
TO THE BACK, FROM THE BACK, INTO THE BACK, THE BACK
>>
File: image.jpg (527KB, 4784x2953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527KB, 4784x2953px
Have some pride, fellas.
>>
>>35161623
Are you a girl or not?
I honestly don't believe it
>>
File: rus2.png (40KB, 1117x825px) Image search: [Google]
rus2.png
40KB, 1117x825px
>>35161799
I don't know that song?

>>35161817
I'm a girl, that pretends to be a tranny on /lgbt/ for attention.
>>
>>35161757
>>35161787

It doesn't matter if you're in a majority white or black school.

It's always "you act good for your race"
"You're the odd one out"
"why do you act so white?"

inescapable
>>
>>35158427
>>35158488
im not a nigger but i feel bad for niggers like you

Your family are the kind who give niggers a bad name. Do your best to transcend niggerhood and become a member of civilized society.

Perhaps one day ill accept you like i accept east asians. Good luck anons; you have a majority of your race fighting against you.
>>
>>35161808
Blacks abandoned rock and blues
>>
>>35161256
This is the average nigger's grasp of the english language.
>>
>>35159055
the problem is how do you keep the niggers out? Even if you collect all the decent blacks there are likely some amongst them who will harbour egalitarian views and will let the niggers in (just how we let them in today).
>>
>>35161961
And so what's your point
>>
>don't dislike nonwhites
>but still don't like the idea of them race mixing with whites

Asians don't really bother me for whatever reason but I'm not attracted to asians myself.
>>
>>35161989
This. Whites love to meme about how we don't contribute shit to society, but we literally shaped popular music throughout the 20th century and are still pushing the boundaries today.
>>
>>35161961
foregoing actual musical training was a mistake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWyxzmNdJc
>>
>>35161890
Well when most of what people see in media and news are thuggish brutal stereotypes this is what happens. You should help us kill the jews that funded and encouraged this image to become a staple of black culture.
>>
>>35162030
It's true, american black culture is heavily exported all over the world. Blacks all over the world adopted rap music into their culture and whites everywhere enjoy it. It's interesting to see.
>>
>>35162030
They also like to act as if music doesn't play an incredibly important role in society.
>Well what REAL achievements have blacks made?
We've been creating the soundtrack to American culture for a century and we even have popular subcultures that come along with that soundtrack.
>>
>>35162067
Thank you anon, this is really nice
>>
>>35162030
Nigger music is best music. Pretty much all I listen to.
>>
>>35162124
>incredibly important
When Europeans went to Africa, there was no infrastructure. The most successful civilization in history was Rome, and the Romans were exceptionally good at infrastructure. And they didn't bother notating their music. It wasn't important.
>>
>>35162256
>this whole freaking threat
>>
>>35162256
>The most successful civilization in history was Rome
This is wrong. Romans were just uncultured savages who came and dickrode the Greeks and stole their whole way of life. Music was very important in Ancient Greece.
>>
File: 1408968438934.jpg (2MB, 2097x9554px) Image search: [Google]
1408968438934.jpg
2MB, 2097x9554px
>>35162421
To be fair, there was a lot of dick riding going on back then.
>>
>>35158488
Doesn't matter buddy. You're still going to have to go in the oven
>>
File: mpv_shot0006.jpg (46KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
mpv_shot0006.jpg
46KB, 720x540px
>>35162124
We can do just fine in a society without hip hop, soul, and R&B.
>>
>>35162828
Imagine America without rock, R&B, blues, jazz, hip hop, funk, house music, and all the other genres that black people created. We'd all be listening to country and polka.
>>
>>35161538
Sure we might have white/asian privilege, but at least your race and for the most part every other race can get laid and can get a gf, unlike whites and Asians.
>>
>>35163008
I'm black and virginal as fuck. I think about this every night as I jerk my dick off to tranny porn, making me want to kill myself.

I'm not even alone in this shit either. There are plenty of thirsty, awkward niggas out there who creep on girls and can't get laid. Yes, even the "thugs".

Racists dehumanize other races because they think they don't go through the same sort of struggles, when they actually do. Some things are just universal, man.
>>
>>35163057
>I jerk my dick off to tranny porn, making me want to kill myself.
You just a warrior, that's all.
>>
>>35162971
The stereotype of the sunglasses wearing, blonde haired, gun toting American who loves his rock n roll wouldn't even exist.
>>
File: 1485624883432.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485624883432.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>35163008
>>35161538
>>35161410
I can tell you that a black guy without charisma or social skills is utterly fucked. It is the defining factor between a Tyrone and a Mad thad.

Whereas other races might descend into robotdom through lack of education, money, looks, etc the ONE factor for blacks is how you socially function.
>>
>>35163121
>yfw the Booty Warrior's been released from prison
>>
>Be Middle class negroid
>Never felt comfortable around lively black folk when I was younger
>Club music at family parties, never feel comfortable enough to dance
>Grow into failed normie, only places I'm ever at is either school or home
>Still somehow make actual friends
>Finally realize in high school I neither owe whites an apology for the sins of my brethren
>Nor do I owe my like-skinned countrymen an apology for pursuing my goals and abandoning the less desirable traits of our culture

Been a lot happier since.
>>
>>35161555
Trips of filth. You're a filthy person because I don't like your opinions.
>>
>>35159424

I'm white. I've hooked up with every race except white and have no desire to get with a white girl
>>
File: 1425800040808.png (1MB, 1076x751px) Image search: [Google]
1425800040808.png
1MB, 1076x751px
What are your thoughts on Horsey "one man ku klux klan"
>>
>reading all these posts about nerdy black dudes getting called "white" because they want to do something with themselves

Yikes. Not black, but happened to a friend of mine. She was really into progressive rock, alternative, indie stuff and her family always bullied her for listening to "white people at the flea market music". Which is pretty funny on it's own, but collectively I can see why it started to bother her. Especially since they only ever stopped bullying her for "acting white" when they wanted something out of her.

It's shitty, anons. I'm sorry that some assholes have tried to monopolize what it means to be black. Keep being yourselves and dream big!
>>
>>35159131
This is why "white-acting" black girls go for other races. An Asian/White nerd embraces that shit whereas a black nerds come off as if they want to apologise to the world for not being Tryones.
Thread posts: 255
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.