[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've pretty much failed at life if you don't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>he's 30 years old
>doesn't have 1 mil network

every +6/10 females primary goal in life is finding a rich chad to support them, they'll spend their teens and twenties looking for that Rich big dick Chad, fucking and swallowing miles of dick until they find one willing and one rich enough to support them.

Ideally they will marry at 18-23 to a chad 1-2 years older than them with a rich family and a starting salary of 300k+ (the majority of 9/10 females)

But very few chads this age are looking to settle down, so after get pumped and dumped 300 timee at age 23 they move the goal post and start fucking rich 26-35 year old chads aswell as poor chads with stable jobs, all with the intention of one getting themselves pregnant and stuck with them(80% of +8/10 females)
by age 28 most women are dried up hags with a plethora of sti's, there exist a tiny minroity of unmarried women who have retained their looks these +8/10s after failing to acquire a chad they will lower their standards and go for any 6/10 beta provider with a mill in the bank

if you're not rich and not a chad the only women you can marry are <5/10s or chubby old roastie 7.5/10s single mothers
>>
>>35157214

>Failed at life if you aren't marrying a gold-digging whore

More like succeeding at life
>>
>if you aren't marrying a gold-digging whore

all women are gold diggers

some are just greedier than others and some stacies value money much more than appearance and personality(i.e stacies marrying some rich 5/10 guy rather than a 9/10 blue collar chad
>>
money=/=happiness

a 9/10 chad with a 100k salary is more attractive than a 7/10 autist with 20 million in the bank to most women

because money generates diminishing returns in regards to your happiness

a chad provider with a salary jump 40k to 90k might imrpove their happiness by 150%
90k to 150k
80%
150k to 2million
10%
>>
>>35157571
this, also looks and character matter
personal experience, my gf wants to work while i stay at home once we have a kid since she's a doc and i'm without good education / job perspectives

we are together since she was 15 though, maybe faith and looks are a decent combination aswell
>>
>>35157214
I'm 27 and I have -$10k
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.