[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browsing apartments online >"oh this place looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1465106855703.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1465106855703.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>browsing apartments online
>"oh this place looks good, and its cheap too"
>click
>FEMALE RENTERS ONLY
>>
Females make better renters m8, nothing personal kid, just gud business.
>>
>>35156306
but what about MY needs??
>>
File: IMG_1077.jpg (27KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1077.jpg
27KB, 231x218px
>>35155927
>change sex
>move in
>if they refuse because you look like a man, sue them for tons of money

Correct course of action
>>
>>35156371
just claim to be transgender; ez fix

In honesty tho, is it legal to discriminate on gender like that?
>>
>>35156328
...what about them?

It's a business and they have to do what is best for them
>>
>>35155927
pretty sure that's discrimination
depending on where you live
as renter you should be free from discrimination regardless of sex age or religious background
clearly they are violating that so make the fucking roasties pay
>>
>>35156422
you probably would have to prove to a judge/court that you are actively trying to transition instead of just saying "lol im a girl now"
>>
File: 1472537870087.jpg (40KB, 576x422px)
1472537870087.jpg
40KB, 576x422px
>>35156432
so I just shouldn't be allowed to live anywhere?

Literally all of the 8 possible places I could afford are for female renters only. I won't be able to find another job if I leave this one.
>>
>>35155927
I live in a majority liberal city and ive seen literally a hundred "If you voted for Drumph, you're not welcome here" posts
>>
>>35156456
Isn't that what Lauren Soouthern did?
>>
>>35156422
big popa trump refused to rent apartments to non-whites and got away with that so I doubt it is illegal.
>>
>>35156306
The best would be a couple with no kids and no pets.

But yes, generally single female is better than single male.
>>
>>35156505
That's pretty based if true. Got source?
>>
>>35156456
first you would have to face a court about why you only want female renters will probably go over poorly if you're going to rent a single apartment. But I suppose they're leeway if you're going to double with another female.

I don't know how anything works
>>
>>35156505
>>35156528
He got in loads of trouble, actually.
>>
>>35155927
It's simple. Not all females want to share a room with a potential male perv or rapist
>>
>>35156480
and those ads have ZERO weight to them
because you can not discriminate against someones political beliefs they can say it all they want but when they get a court notice saying they've been summoned on discrimination charges they''ll change their commie attitude pretty quick
>>
>>35156528
there were two civil suits i believe. both settled I think
>>
File: 1469813947557.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469813947557.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>35156560
I'm neither of those things, I'm a decent guy.
Why don't they at least interview me first before they reject me?

Where am I supposed to live? I'm currently at my parents house, which is a 1.5 hour commute.
>>
It always strikes me as odd when I see males looking for female roommates.

Women are noisy, obnoxious, inconsiderate children. They usually don't have or keep jobs so they probably will slip around on rent a lot. They'll shit up your bathroom and leave their garbage everywhere and won't clean up after themselves.

All in all having a female roommate is just bad unless you're REALLY worried about being raped, irrationally so.

I'm getting a house soon and only getting male roommates because guys aren't smelly, loud, irresponsible pieces of shit.
>>
>>35155927

Fuck completely agree. Its horrible for me as a uni student because I'm even more ostracized
>>
>>35155927
unless they're a person looking for a roommate or renting out a room in their house, this breaks the FHA
landlords and owners who do not live in the same building are not allowed to legally discriminate based on gender or race
>>
>>35156666
Plus they'd bring in their one night stands who might steal your shit unless you have every single possession down to the last pot and pan stashed in your bedroom with a padlock on the door.
>>
>>35156666
I'm willing to bet some of them think they'll be able to get sex out of it if the girl is short on rent, almost like a sexual fantasy thing. Lots of lonely dudes out there. oh and nice digits btw
>>
>>35156899
>almost like a sexual fantasy thing
understandable if it's only for the scene, but otherwise it's a really expensive way to get your dick sucked
>>
>>35156465
>>35155927
I have only seen this "females only" sort of thing in advertisements by people looking for roommates. is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

I have never seen a gender requirement listed by the actual owner of a place or apartment complex.
>>
>>35157443
he's looking at newspaper ads and craigslist
people looking for roommates and renting out rooms in their house
landlords can't legally do this
>>
>>35156528
Why is that based at all?
>>
>>35157483
>>35157443
even the landlords prefer female renters too, they just don't publish it.

but yeah, looking for a place with roommates. I can't afford to live alone.
>>
I hate this. It is illegal where I live, so you don't see it a lot, but it still happens quite a bit. And these are only the ones who are too stupid to keep their discrimmination secret, you can just imagine how widespread it is among the people who don't say it.

Men have to pay a CONSIDERABLY higher rent than women, so 2bh, there should be made a system that makes sure men get higher wages too. Maybe men could get lower taxes, or get some free money every month, to help cover the rent gap?
>>
>>35155927
>female privilege doesn't exist they said
>>
>>35157535
most landlords don't give 2 fucks who you are as long as you can pay rent and won't make people mad. Maybe sleazy guys in slums want women who will suck their dick if they need an extension on rent, but most places just want guys with jobs who can pay on time and not play loud music or damage the building
>>
>>35156465
It's because the landlord probably want to fuck them if they run out of rent
>>
>>35157606
Holy fuck, humans were a mistake
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.