[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad with women having the freedom to have sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1435576548850.jpg (70KB, 581x960px) Image search: [Google]
1435576548850.jpg
70KB, 581x960px
What's so bad with women having the freedom to have sex all the time with men they find attractive.
Are you just a salty virgin?
>>
>>35155339
It's not the fact that they're doing it.

It's the fact that the media is encouraging and pushing them into having sex with only attractive men and paint any man who isn't Chad as someone who's not worth the dirt beneath their heel.
>>
Can't i get some at least or can we all just never tell lies so i know everything and everybody could be happy i don't know my gums are sore
>>
>>35155378
hint if someone doesnt want to have sex with you it's not because of the media, it's because of you
>>
>>35155339
Tbh, its fine. I don't bleed 20% of the year, ruin my body and mind with pregnancy, or worry about getting raped/harassed.
>>
>>35155339
I'm fine with it desu.

>>35155378
>I...it's those Jews in media
And you wonder why you're alone.
>>
>>35155393
The media influences people's behaviors. It seeks to encourage such lifestyles for all women, and it is doing a very good job because women are easily influenced. Even if they're not completely addicted to the media, they have friends who are, and will not hesitate to push their "ideas" onto their friends.
>>
>>35155393
>>35155472

>media grinds it into your mind that these certain people are trash
>continues to do this for years and years when when you're a kid up to the point you're a teenager/adult
>implying it wouldn't have an effect on the way you think

You're retarded.
>>
In my case yes it's because I am a salty virgin. I was also raised in some US religious house where sex was a bad thing before marriage so seeing everyone enjoying it made me think they should be punished and yet they weren't, it was just one more perk the attractive were entitled to in an easy life.
>>
BECAUSE I'M NOT AN ATTRACTIVE CHAD WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK
BETAS OF THE WORLD UNITE
WE MUST SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION
>>
>>35155393
and females buy iphones and drink starbucks because they are clearly the best phones and coffee
>>
>>35155552
This

You'd have to pretend nothing affects people in any way whatsoever to reach such a stupid conclusion
>>
They can help themselves. I don't indulge in any sex I can get though, so I'll seek only partners that also have self-control and high standards that go beyond physical attributes.

>Tfw good looking
>Tfw get to regret sloots
>>
File: PepeEnraged.jpg (20KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
PepeEnraged.jpg
20KB, 680x680px
>>35155339
>What's so bad with women having the freedom to have sex all the time with men they find attractive.
I want roastie apologists to leve
>>
Promiscuity is not good for girls
It is common knowledge, not salt
>>
>>35155339
They cannot confine their sexuality to certain areas of their life; for them it's everywhere - work environment, learning environment, and at times, even religious environments.

Also this >>35155378. You're the odd one if you're not part of the degeneracy
>>
>>35155552
>MRA's on the internet are no complaining about what feminists have been complaining about since the 50s

This is fantastics. Truly.
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>35155339
Honestly don't care
meememmmmemeem
>>
>>35155697
They've always been like this though, that's what youre missing, youre just now aware of it.. its better for you honestly. Now you won't stupidly set yourselves up for the hollow promises of capitalism
>>
>>35155734
>MRA

what makes me an MRA?
>>
>>35155339
>STI's
>No
>>
>>35155801
What would you have preferred? Misogynist?
>>
>>35155845
When did I say that I hate women?
>>
File: 1487815060708.jpg (138KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487815060708.jpg
138KB, 1152x2048px
Tee-hee, OP, you want some of my liiitle puuusssy?
>>
>>35155951
It's implied. Otherwise you wouldn't care who/how many men women slept with. Instead you pick up on some retarded feminist idea that people can't think for themselves and would find you more attractive if not for the corrupting influence of TV.
>>
>>35155339
No hypergamous civilization has ever survived nor will ever survive. Just look at the Islamic countries where the "alpha" men take 3-4 wives; the "undermen" are extremely violent, sexually frustrated, and prone to revolution. If you don't want that to come here, you should absolutely fight to preserve monogamy
>>
>>35156034
>"Well too bad, shitlord!"
>"Now you're going to prison for stare rape!"
>>
File: 1487818331500.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487818331500.gif
241KB, 300x300px
>>35156065
STARE RAPE IS NOT A JOKE FAGGOT

SUCK MY PUSSY

wait
>>
>>35156037
>retarded feminist idea that people can't think for themselves

So, what you're saying is that media does NOT influence people's thoughts and actions?
>>
Nothing.

They shouldn't expect me to treat them the same way as girls who don't slut around though.

As long as they're willing to face the consequences for the decisions they take, it's alright with me.
>>
File: I_wish_I_was_gay_sometimes.jpg (706KB, 2447x3112px) Image search: [Google]
I_wish_I_was_gay_sometimes.jpg
706KB, 2447x3112px
>>35156107
Largely. I'm saying that pic related is always going to be attractive, no matter what. I'm saying that women don't need TV to tell that pic related is more attractive than you or me, and the idea that women need to be told that pic related is attractive is simply risible.
>>
>>35155339
Here's fucking why. Any time one of these privileged-ass cishet breeders wants to get off, they can literally just walk outside, and half the world is gonna go "Hey, want some dick? Hey, want this thing that you're attracted to that is your sexual preference?"

DO YOU EVEN realize the FUCKING SHIT i have to go through just to CUM??? Try being attracted to anthropomorphic tri-gendered space shuttles that are made out of liquid graphite and wear diapers because their several cocks and vaginas are all incontinent? It's, like, a fucking MISSION just to get a DROP of fucking jizz out of my cock and onto my tongue. Fuck these bitches. They have NO idea how easy they have it.

Where's the tree? Where's the tree that grows shitting graphite dick nipple Boeing 747s that fart my cum on me? IN my FUCKING IMAGINATION, that's where
>>
>>35155378
So you're angry because they won't fuck you. Got it
>>
Its not a bad thing, you just need to be aware of it.. Considering everything is in favor of a woman.. marriage a family isnt impossible, you just need to be aware, there are good girls out there, its not so much their history, its more how well you get along with them, but history is important, its a good indicator of whats to come. Just dont be stupid and youll always have the upper hand. Youll see it the more experience you have with them.
>>
>>35156091
LOOK OUT, AYN RAND IS GONNA BLOW
>>
>>35155516
The post of truth
>>
>>35156362
>Man cannot fulfill his biological imperative with a below average female
>"lol u mad?"

yeah

just a smidgen
>>
>>35156327
are you a cum missionary ?,?
>>
>>35156464
>missionary
GTFO you sick fuck
>>
File: 11111.jpg (49KB, 412x500px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
49KB, 412x500px
>>35155339
Because femininity is beautiful. I wish I lived in a world where women would wear dresses, not work and be friendly.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.