[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people do you think killed themselves because of this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: merchant.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
How many people do you think killed themselves because of this system not because muh depression?

Like i feel suicidal and every advice goes
>Reach out mane and ask for help
>Turn to other Activities brah
>Just fight homie!

Why? How does telling someone get me a place to live?
What other activities? Bitch if i fucking had the resources to DO other shit than the absolutely depressing "sit at home 24/7 for years and years" i WOULD fucking do it.

Just fight it brah! Why? For what purpose? So i can provide and be another cog in this fucked up machine? I dont want that. And there is literally NO alternative.

If i could "fight" by taking a knife and stabbing some rich cunt or politician and stealing all his shit i would indeed FIGHT.

If it was possible to team up with 20 hobos and go rob a mall i would indeed FIGHT.

But 21st. century "fight" means shut the fuck up, get a job and be glad for the privilege. What the fuck man, thats not fighting at all! Thats submitting not fighting.

I suspect many people killed themselves BECAUSE of the way we are forced to exist, NOT because they couldnt "fight" or had "gribbling debrezion" or whatever.
>>
>>35154793
That's right, and nobody cares. Sad isn't it.

If you kill yourself the world will still go around, there will still be billions of people to keep things going.

You're not the hero of the adventure, you are just a cog, unless you do "fight" and find your own way.
>>
>>35154952
HOW did it go this far? How did we let this happen? I bet you fucking ANYTHING that people who lived in tribes did not fucking kill themselves and if they did then it was very rare occurrence not everyday thing.

Who broke our will so much? We dont even own land anymore man, we are literally "satisfied" with providing labor in exchange for tiny 4 walls concrete cube. That is not even human. Even fucking medieval peasants had their own piece of land and therefore SOME means to control their own destiny instead of being completely dependent/at mercy of the system.

Shit makes me sick man, we need revolution.
>>
>>35155155
I think normies just breed to carrying capacity of their land, then they start dying and they DO start revolutions. We are just the result of the latest one, the "green revolution" that figured out ways to grow a fuck ton of food, leading to us (suicidal, slave wages, virgins, etc.)
>>
>>35155155
Here's the truth. It's much easier to just go along with things than carve your own way. Back in the day when it was simpler it was also more brutal.
>>
>>35155237
>Back in the day when it was simpler it was also more brutal.
That sounds like life. Spending 8 hours in cubicle or in front of assembly line, 2 hours in traffic and another 8 hours between 4 tiny concrete walls staring into various screens does NOT sound like life at all.

We (the people) need to take back the land. Giant concrete jungles can keep going on and doing what they are doing, but normal people definitely need to own land and do whatever the fuck they want with/on it.
>>
>>35155340
You think working in a cube is brutal? What a joke. People are way more comfy these days than in the middle ages.
>>
>>35155512
Yeah that's why the suicide rate is so low. Technology has made life great now and the only reason people get depressed is because they simply don't realize they have it good
>>
File: 1478816332812.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478816332812.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>35154793
Don't like the system? go live off the grid in some water proof tent
>I got spoiled by watching rich celebrities on TV in their huge mansions, now anything less feels like a failure
Want to live a spartan life of freedom go live in nature, fish and poach for food, grow crops and come back to society to shitpost about what terrible life the alternative offered you
Either that or become a monk at some monastery and devote your life to thinking and meditation
There are alternatives, the problem is they suck, so your options are limited
Off the grid
Monastery
Wagecuck
One trick your way to riches

take your pick
>>
>>35155512
>You think working in a cube is brutal?
When did i even hint at anything like this?

I literally said that "back in the day when it was simpler it was also more brutal" SOUNDS LIKE LIFE, instead of this bullshit we got today.

I could literally grab my shit and DO what i felt like doing and i would either become successful or died. 100x times better than general mediocrity and tameness.

"People are way more comfy these days" so thats the reason they deliberately take their own life so often?
>>
>>35155651
>I got spoiled by watching rich celebrities on TV in their huge mansions, now anything less feels like a failure
Pure projection and retarded one at that.

Not having ANYTHING at all, no land, no property, no place to live and wishing for giant mansion is BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE you reeeetard.

>dude just go innawoods and grow crops
Ok you are obviously underage, kindly leave 4chan.

>Off the grid
With zero equipment, land or skills.
Sounds like good idea, squatting in a public park or what did you mean?
>Le monastery
I never said i want to be a monk. I dont.
>Wagecuck
How is that an "alternative"? Thats exactly what i am against and what is the norm, all around the globe.
>One trick your way to riches
Oh DAMN son, tell me more i am definitely interested in this one.
>>
I have a theory, its probably retarded but you tell me. So its illegal to burn down your own house, youll get charged with arson, its illegal to kill yourself to and if you do try to shoot yourself they will try to bring you back at a hospital. But why, no one ever gives a damn about me or you any day of the week but youre a tax payer and thats how the government makes their money. were a commodity

seriously though what the best way to make sure you do die if you used a 12 gauge? im not gonna its just a question because ive saw videos of people who survived so what would you have to do not to survive?
>>
>>35155651
>Don't like the system? go live off the grid in some water proof tent
Yeah I'm sure the state will have no problem with that

retard
>>
>>35155777
Yeah anon its the biggest hypocrisy there is.
>All life is sacred
>Life is worth it
>You just have to keep fighting
So they revive you.

And then? You walk out the hospital (with debt), sleep on the parkbench and starve. Who cares then? Thats right, absolutely nobody. But try to kill yourself? BAM suddenly EVERY FUCKING BODY wants to save your life. But once they do they go back to not giving a single shit about you.
>>
>>35154793
if you want to pass on your genes you need to fight

else you wont
and if you dont want to might as well end it now
>>
>>35155860
yep its so backwards

any advice though on what it would take to die from a buckshot wound? im just curious like i said
>>
>>35155155
betas procreated too much
their progeny are so weak they want to off themselves
>>
>>35155772
Write a book then, surely you can do that much, hell even J.K Rowling managed that why can't you?
Make some Ponzi Scheme and trick money from idiot investors, start a hedge fund or some shit then use the money you get from investors to feed them back their "profits", as your seemingly trust worthy scam organization starts to pick up cash out at the peak and disappear
If you're too stupid for book or scheme then just wallow in mediocrity and keep shitposting online about your woes

>>35155836
Don't know what state you live in but there is still plenty of nature left where you can pitch your tent, and do you really think they have time to come pester some hobo living in a tent?
>>
File: image.gif (265KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
265KB, 261x261px
>>35155898
you cant fuckup a shotgun to the head
well knowing you, you could...

aim center of mass
but a little up
you want to blow the entirety of your brains out
>>
>>35155880
I already passed on my genes. I convinced her to get an abortion because i didnt want somebody to grow up like i did though.

>U NEED TO LE FIGHT!!!1!11!!
How is sitting in a cubicle or standing in front of assembly line fighting in any way? Thats not "fight" that is literally submission. Fight is the exact opposite of what you describe.

>>35155919
I wrote a book actually.
5 star review off the bat.
1-3 sales a month.

Definitely gonna be able to afford piece of land in about 3-6 centuries.
>le write a book and become billionaire
>le make a Ponzi Scheme dood
Ok......10/10 genius ideas, you definitely seem to have it all "figured out".
>>
>>35155919
how can i get food if i do this? the idea kicks ass, no computers or anything, no obligations, try to stay clean, but what happens when it comes to food? ive never grown anything except for squash plants and stuff, do i need to develop a love for vegetables
>>
>>35155777
From what I've read, it'd be best to hit the brain stem/top of the spine. So I guess right in that little indent on the back of your neck? Like, right where it connects to your head. I'd recommend, though, that you research this thoroughly in order to ensure that it's correct, as the alternative is no bueno, no bueno at all.

I say this because I support the free access of all people to any and all information, as well as the right of any person, regardless of literally any circumstances, to his or her own life, up to and including the right to end it.

However, I'm certainly not telling you to kill yourself, and I do recommend that you take all possible steps in order to improve your life before deciding to end it, but yeah.

Good luck in your endeavors, whatever they may be. I wish you peace.
>>
>>35155974
passing on your genes requires your kid be alive
strange concept i know

you are goi g to want to travel the world knocking up women to be on the safe side
stop at 30 imo
>>
>>35155958
thanks anon

p.s. youre a funny guy
>>
>>35154793
Durkheim says niggas want to kill themselves because society sucks. Look it up.
>>
>>35155996
im not gonna im just wondering how that even fails you know? but thanks you seems like a nice person
>>
>>35155974
Well at least im not the one crying to NEETs and losers begging for ideas
Try /biz/ if you want advice from financially successful people you dibshit
Im giving advice that even NEET's can follow if they have a working head on their shoulders

>>35155986
Learn about agriculture before you set out, also fishing and poaching (this one might attract government attention so only as a last resort)
>>
File: 1465107230921.gif (22KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
1465107230921.gif
22KB, 300x359px
I think I've found the way out.

>find an underachieving average girl that has the same feelings about capitalism (should be easy in today's climate)
ok now here's the hard part
>make her your gf
>both work part time jobs just making above minimum wage
>have enough time to relax while factoring enough work time so you don't feel useless (20-25 hours of work a week)
>earn combined ~30-35k
>enough to rent a 1 bedroom apartment and be comfy
>don't have kids and enjoy life together

IS THIS POSSIBLE? because FUCK uni and FUCK being a mindless slave.
>>
>>35156025
heroine od would probably be a better way to go
>>
File: little thunk.jpg (92KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
little thunk.jpg
92KB, 640x482px
>>35154793
>How many people do you think killed themselves because of this system not because muh depression?

What do you mean by "this system"?
>>
>>35156011
I know you are just fucking about, but i seriously considered this. I never had to pursue women, those bitches always went after me even though i was always lazy, broke failure.

I was thinking like, just impregnate those bitches who want me and go elsewhere. As nature wanted.

But even the idea of leaving XX children after me doesnt satisfy me. I want my own land, my own people, my own tribe. Not hobo nomad, knocking bitches up bullshit.
>>
>>35156080
>the GF will mooch your money
>won't share on expenses
>you make less than her she will dumb you

It would work if women weren't infantile and selfish
>>
>>35155974
Yeah, >>35155919 is a fucking idiot with no concept of the real world. I have a feeling he's underage, shhh...
>>
>>35156059
Where did i ask for ideas?
Also
>biz
>successful
Oh boy....i feel sorry for your young, trusting mind.

>Learn about agriculture before you set out, also fishing and poaching (this one might attract government attention so only as a last resort)
Internet warrior gives advice on how to survive in wilderness. Hilarious.
>>
>>35156122
>I want my own land, my own people, my own tribe.

I get it now. You were born too late for that though, I'm sorry. You could always start a cult and get a similar experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 900x1200px
>>35156122
i was serious
first stop : japan
>>
>>35156135
okay but lets say you are the girl in the scenario and you don't like to spend money or work 40 hours a week. would it work?
>>
>>35156177
Considered that too. But you cant start cult without resources, people or land.

And i have none of these 3 vitally important things.
>>
>>35156160
>Big boy insults those who give him advice
I see that crying about your problems is working fine for you so ill leave you to it

>>35156201
Technically yes depends on the other person
>>
>>35156052
Yeah, I feel you. Thing is, most of the frontal lobe is kind of 'optional' for the absolute base-level-vegetable-esque """living""", so sometimes people will simply blow their face off (which is terrible and fucking painful and disgusting and hell to live with) or else blow out part of their brain, to the point where they can be kept alive in a hospital, miserable and in literal hellish pain for years and fucking years (but NO ONE will let the person die - instead they'll simply demand that the person 'make the best of it' and live on in agony. Fucking christ, this always gets me so fucking worked up. If I EVER saw a doctor, or anyone else in a similar situation, who kept a person like that alive - someone in constant pain, who wanted to die and almost certainly begged for it constantly, then I would want to murder the person, but actually attempt to put them in the same fucking state as the other person and make them live out the rest of their lives in a painful, impossibly boring [it's not like you can watch TV or do LITERALLY ANYTHING without your face or a large portion of your brain], ACTUAL FUCKING HELL HOLY SHIT I'M SO FUCKING SO FUCKING SO FUCKING MAD]).
>>
>>35156261
okay how would you feel about being the guy in the hypothetical scenario I proposed?
is it an appealing idea to a man?
>>
>>35156261
>Big boy insults those who give him advice
Advice i did not ask for.
Advice that works only in the teenager's mind, nowhere else.
>>
>>35156084
Always and forever, this, yes. Combine it with alcohol (as well as benzodiazepines [Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, and similar], barbiturates, GBH/GBL, etc. - though these are less accessible than alcohol {of course, if you can get heroin, you can probably get benzos, as well}). IV ingestion of the drugs with a plastic bag mediumly loosely around one's head for best results. Of course, I can't advocate for this, etc etc etc
>>
>>35156366
Ponzi Schemes work just like Pyramid schemes, you're just too stupid to execute them at the right locations, only reason i don't do it is because i don't want to get prison raped
And still you're here crying, is it working yet sarge?

>>35156352
If the man is working barely above minimum wage too then yes it is, problem is it won't go like that, the woman will mooch the guys income and eventually grow tired of poverty at the first sign of a guy in a suit
>>
>>35154793
i think you're probably at least of above average intelligence

it's unbelievable the amount of soul-destroying drudgery that most normalshits with average or below average IQs are capable of putting up with

just look at the russian revolution or the post-WWI civil unrest in germany and austria-hungary. it literally took the deaths of millions and the starvation of millions more to create something like widespread societal change. and that was before the modern comforts and technologies that we have now.

nobody is going to revolt, ever. the propertied and moneyed classes will continue to feed on the lower stratum, and those like you who are left behind will suicide, be imprisoned, be in mental hospitals, or maybe commit a minor/moderate terrorist act that is forgotten within a month.
>>
>>35156200
I've actually thought about doing this before (and I have a ridiculously fucking deep and primal urge to do this)... How would a 7/10 go about doing this? Accepting any and all advice :3 Thanks in advance
>>
>>35156420
Jesus fucking christ you are truly retarded. Dont worry, its not permanent though. You will grow out of this stupid mindset, sooner or later. 3-5 years max. Keep your posts so you can cringe over them when you grow up.
>Le ponzi schemes work just like pyramid schemes
OOOOOH SHIT!!! REALLY? Could it be because Ponzi scheme LITERALLY IS the first (known) pyramid scheme?
>>
>>35156420
Well, that's only if you go after girls that aren't impulsively cheap. Some girls really, really dislike spending money.
>>
>>35155512
at least peasants had job security and a real sense of community and less rampant materialism
>>
File: 6c3.png (26KB, 904x542px) Image search: [Google]
6c3.png
26KB, 904x542px
>>35156479
Now you're just baiting my friend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
>A pyramid scheme is a form of fraud similar in some ways to a Ponzi scheme, relying as it does on a mistaken belief in a nonexistent financial reality, including the hope of an extremely high rate of return. However, several characteristics distinguish these schemes from Ponzi schemes
In a Ponzi scheme, the schemer acts as a "hub" for the victims, interacting with all of them directly. In a pyramid scheme, those who recruit additional participants benefit directly. (In fact, failure to recruit typically means no investment return.)
A Ponzi scheme claims to rely on some esoteric investment approach and often attracts well-to-do investors, whereas pyramid schemes explicitly claim that new money will be the source of payout for the initial investments.[8]
A pyramid scheme typically collapses much faster because it requires exponential increases in participants to sustain it. By contrast, Ponzi schemes can survive simply by persuading most existing participants to reinvest their money, with a relatively small number of new participants

MUH CAPS LOCK AND INSULTS MAKE MEH SMURT!!111 REEEEEEE

How about you take a long hard look at the mirror and also check this one out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
I think i found mine :^)
>>
>>35156552
>Look, LOOK guize i can quote wikipedia!
Truly a god among men. Have a big boy point.
>bbp +1

Lemme know when you successfully create ponzi or pyramid scheme (out of nothing), ok?
>>
>>35156460
Now imagine if these people allied and started mass 3D printing explosive flying/land drones targeting politicians and those who serve them

that is ought to rustle some jimmies tbqhwyf
>>
>>35156674
would be very difficult to unify all those despairing hikkis into a cohesive force
>>
>>35156352
You're a girl who wants it, aren't you? It will work for you, I assure you. ESPECIALLY if you're willing to take a robot from here who can/is willing to work a job as described. I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>35156420
It is literally impossible for anyone except the 1% elite /pol/-level Zionist overlords to execute a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme of any kind, LET ALONE successfully. You need huge amounts of resources and ESPECIALLY reputation. Please don't be such a fucking retard, if you can help it.
>>
>>35156460
>i think you're probably at least of above average intelligence
What made you think so? And i was told that exact same thing by couple of professionals over the years btw. The exact quote they told my mother
>His mind just works on different level. You cannot ever hope to understand or think like him.
Then she used that as an excuse to not debate with me or talk about "deep" shit.

>nobody is going to revolt, ever. the propertied and moneyed classes will continue to feed on the lower stratum
I honestly hope that you are not correct. But something tells me that you are...

>those like you who are left behind will suicide, be imprisoned, be in mental hospitals, or maybe commit a minor/moderate terrorist act that is forgotten within a month.
Mental hospital, suicide or minor{moderate terrorist act seems likely to be honest. One would have thought that with internet it would be really easy to start a movement/revolution or "tribe" (for lack of better word), but it doesnt work that way.
>>
>>35154793
>But 21st. century "fight" means shut the fuck up, get a job and be glad for the privilege. What the fuck man, thats not fighting at all! Thats submitting not fighting

this should be a line in some movie tbqh
>>
>>35154952
The solution is not to have kids
>>
>>35156469
make yourself chad, get a job that lets you travel / plenty of leave, find out the best places to go for women and have at it. women love attractive foreigners as a general rule, the panties are coming off. cant wait to bully some japanese high school girls who are whoring themselves out into having my kid.
>>
>>35156690
The mindset is they key, those who realize that the only thing they have to lose is their "life", will do it, even alone

>>35156785
>I honestly hope that you are not correct. But something tells me that you are...
History is proof that he's correct. Since the 20th century all the uprisings were artificial, don't you think it's all a bit way too convenient how it all turned out to be? The Nazi defeat is like a heaven sent gift for example, they still profit from it up to this day, and yet it's not the foundation of their power. It begins with WW1.
>>
>>35156785
the internet is simply part of the entertainment and comfort apparatus that has pushed the threshold for revolution or serious civil unrest higher than it has ever been in human history

no, there will be no change short of a serious, serious economic depression the likes of which humanity has not seen since the beginning of the industrial revolution. what might cause such a depression, i don't know. perhaps a war with china.
>>
>>35156967
>>35156785
Forgot to add

>doomsayer is pointing out the problem that will cause doom
>he's shunned
>millions die
>turns out he's right LOL
>better listen to this communist plant that preaches equality

It's fucking hilarious you know, they preached equality exactly 100 years ago, and now they do it again and people fall for it AGAIN
We won't grow old, i'm telling you
>>
>>35156621
>>35156756
Scheme is simple, you find investors that can afford to chug money away but are very careful about the risks
You sell them tall stories about your new fund system that gives them X% income per month, you once again bake a tale on what you're investing them on and how you are going to make a profit from it
They will enter the fund warily but after the initial payment you instead of investing on anything give them portion of their money back, then you step lightly and see how many of the fools want to throw more money into the sure fire pit
If the system is seemingly working you create a bubble effect, the only thing that can fuck it up is if someone tries to get out of the scheme, but if they don'tthey will spread the info about the new great thing they joined up on
More people join in, you can try to walk the line and even increase the honey you feed them from their investment, the key is to keep them wanting more of that sweet sweet honey that is actually just their money bled back to them
When they finally start making big investments that is when your scheme comes to play, you plan your escape out of the country and far enough that you won't get busted and cash out
Investors are waiting for their monthly honey but instead find out that your businesses phone is disconnected
Investors will start to panic and try to cash out their shares which are now worthless since your organization is no longer
In the mean time you are now living in some tourist shit hole in the ass side of world drinking expensive drinks and living in a fancy summer home under your new alias Bill
From there on out all you have to do is avoid capture and live low profile for 6-10 years at least
>>
>>35157094
yeh ur going to get captured
>>
>>35157094
>Scheme is simple
Literally stopped reading right there.
Absolutely every single thing is SIMPLE if you are just talking or thinking about it, you colossal retard. DO IT and then tell us how SIMPLE it is.

Every fucking body can talk the talk, walk the walk and then talk you underage faggot.
>>
>>35156855
How do I into fucking them without a condom and cumming inside, though? Or do I just pop a hole in that sucker? And should I take the preemptive anti-herpes, anti-HIV, and anti-all-viral STDs? I think, if I were going to try this, I'd probably take the meds, just to be safe.
>>
File: 1485768148415.png (16KB, 932x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1485768148415.png
16KB, 932x1042px
>>35157130
Once again told you i am not made for jail, but since you crybabies don't seem to have nothing to lose go for it
>>
>>35157264
>Life is shit because the system we live in
>Makes ton of people suicide
>Just make ponzi scheme mane
>Stop crying

Honestly you should just stop posting until you grow up a bit. You are completely missing the point and even your advice is worth liquid diarrhea.
>>
>>35157205
just take it off
i hate condoms

yeh probably take meds
just dont fuck nasty skanks and u should be good, they will make a shit mother anyway
>>
>>35157094
Yes, that is how a Ponzi scheme works. No fucking shit, genius. I know how it works. So does LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE. The moment you fucking try this, they would tear you the fuck apart and poke holes in every goddamn inch of your oh-so-well-thought-out (and totally original, not just a fucking carbon copy of the definition of a Ponzi scheme!!1!) plan.

Hfgl
>>
>>35157300
Well my advice works better than crying about the current system
If you want the current system to be better maybe you should consider a career in politics, either that or start a bill

>>35157329
The key is not everyone does, try on a fresher pasture and rake in dosh, location my friend, all about the location
And when did i say it was original? i even linked the fucking wiki page to the scheme stupid : >
>>
File: 1466999933962.jpg (46KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
1466999933962.jpg
46KB, 636x651px
I always had this delusion that if I get really bad people will help me. But about 6 months ago I reached out because I needed to stop being NEET and move on with my life. I quickly realized that nobody cares and nobody wants to help. I got fucking screwed by insurance companies and therapists who just kept taking my money and giving me the run around. I never felt so trapped and overwhelmed. In the spam of 4 weeks I went from a sad NEET suck in a rut to a complete mess that was having serious breakdowns everyday. One day my therapist said
> "You seem to have gotten worse since our first session, maybe you should come more often".
Afterward I thought about it and realized how much of a fucking scam this all was. I was on the verge of snapping and she wanted to push me further. I canceled all my future sessions and canceled my insurance. Then I spent a few days thinking and realized i'm all alone and it's all up to me. I got a gym membership and started trying to power through it. I still feel like shit and i'm still a NEET but i'm moving forward. I honestly don't feel any different going out and trying to be social than when I was full NEET. It's just a change of scenery.

At this point I feel like i'm playing a video game tutorial, still trying to reconcile the fact that i'm an adult. Though I don't really want to play this game, I just have nothing better to do.
>>
File: image.png (5KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 352x264px
>>35157417
you will get there eventually.
find one positive habit a day and start doing it.
eg quit caffeine. cut out sugar, fap only once per well, it will get easier
>>
>>35157417
Dude.....you decided picking up piece of iron will help you in any way or fix anything? I mean its nice that you DO something, but how is going to gym going to help you with anything?

The only thing you are supposed to do is
>GET A JOB MOTHERFUCKER
then you can sit at home all the time, be an alcoholic, druggie, sex freak, nazi, abusive piece of shit, ANYthing you want to be.

AS LONG as you have a job nobody gives a shit what you do. Just get a job and you get a free card on anything.

They might be "concerned" but as long as you work nobody gives a shit what you do. Knock up 20 women and leave all of them. Guess what? You got a job, nobody cares.

But as long as you dont subscribe to the slave lifestyle you are literally worthless and obviously have ton of problems. You are wrong and bad person.

But get a job, and bam. Its all good.
>>
>>35157417
Good for you, anon. Honestly, the way you described it, it genuinely does seem that they're trying to fuck you over and squeeze all the money out of you that they can. So I'm VERY glad you put a fucking stop to that right quick. Makes me very happy.
>>
>>35157532
how are you this retarded
>>
>>35157517
>quit caffeine. cut out sugar, fap only once per
Already do that. I try to eat healthy too.

>>35157532
Going to the gym has helped me a lot, anon. It gets me out of the house and has fixed my body. It also forces me to be around people and face some of my identity issues. Though I have an interview this Wednesday too

>>35157562
Yeah it was a mess
>>
>>35157315
You are retarded mate
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.