[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do feminists find it acceptable to virgin shame men? Is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

Why do feminists find it acceptable to virgin shame men? Is it just eye for an eye, or something more?
>>
>>35154232
Pointing out your ridiculous anti-women ideology will leave you single and unfulfilled isn't virgin shaming you idiot dangles
>>
When you are a permavirgin you begin to come to the realization that you will never obtain a gf and as a result you don't care at all about pandering to women. Women realize this and are afraid of the idea of a man not caring at all about them. Virgins are their ultimate enemies because they don't need women.
>>
>>35154300
Why do you think they are anti-women in the first place you moron?
>>
>>35154232
I think it's more of a jab in the dark rather than a pointed attack. One is a person posting under their name. The other is in fact someone posting under the avatar of a frog.
>>
>>35154332
Have you seen the things frogposters say about women?
>>
>>35154345
What do women have to offer besides sex really?
>>
What is it with her acting all political suddenly?
>>
>>35154356
Companionship. Looking after yo stupid ass when you put yourself in hospital.
>>
>>35154345
I thought making broad generalizations was bad?
or is it only when you make them about women, not men?

>>35154232
because women and feminists in particular hate men. they don't see virgins as actual people and just take every chance to shame and demean them for social currency
>>
>>35154402
You can choose to be a frogposter. You can't choose to be a woman. And the people who chose to be a frogposter are always terrible people.
>>
>>35154422
>you can't choose to be a woman
you can, look at all the trannies on this board
>>
>>35154396
>Companionship
Not from what I've seen. Most of them seek to be entertained constantly and barely seem to give a shit about men's emotions.

>Looking after yo stupid ass when you put yourself in hospital.
Isn't that what nurses are for?
>>
>>35154396
Who cares about companionship.
>>
We're not lonely tho
>>
>>35154422
I'm a frogposter and a Trump supporter and I'm a very nice guy.
>>
>>35154438
they never chose it, they were born women with bad genes

>>35154451
>nurses are overwhelmingly women

>>35154455
People who aren't depressed enough to be a good argument for euthanasia

>>35154467
>nice guy
suuuure
>>
>>35154486
What makes you think I'm not nice?
>>
only guys after her money would fuck her, she's hideous
>>
Begin a 30 yo virgin is not that bad, what is really horrible is try be alone to dedicate yourself to something and all girls around start open their legs for you even if you are a poor barefoot...
>>
>>35154510

I don't think it works that way for men
>>
>>35154486
>nurses are overwhelmingly women

and the male nurses are probably way better at it
>>
>>35154300
and whats wrong with being a virgin? Checkmate
>>
>>35154467
go back to /pol/
origrir
>>
>>35154486
>trannies are actually born women
lol, you can't actually believe this right?
>>
>>35154556
i'd rather a female check my prostate than a male
smaller fingers
>>
>>35154500
anyone who needs to insist that they're a nice guy isn't

>>35154556
nice logic and reason and empirical evidence
all the things dangles claim to be better at

>>35154561
nothing, assuming it's voluntary and not due to being a hideous person

>>35154567
>I choose to ignore modern medical theories because they disagree with my ideology
>>
>>35154561
have you ever been on /r9k/ before?

>>35154534
the joke is that OP and others dedicate their entire lives to women they don't even know.
>>
>>35154566
Why?

>>35154626
>anyone who needs to insist that they're a nice guy isn't
I actually am pretty nice though. I'm honest sometimes, but I'm nice.
>>
>>35154626
>nice logic and reason and empirical evidence

>can do everything cunts can
>can also lift sick people and move them from bed to bed
>can lift heavy things
>smarter than women on average

there is not a single thing women are better than men at except maybe sucking cock
>>
>>35154626
what modern medical theories?
they're genetically male people who choose to transition because they think it suits them better.

they're born male and choose to transition
>>
File: Kek.jpg (200KB, 1254x1839px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
200KB, 1254x1839px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE AMOUNT OF HERESY IN THIS THREAD HAS CAPTURED MY ATTENTION.
REEEEEEEEEE

Women, when will you see that you are nothing but an object for sexual gratification?

You literally have nothing to offer besides a sloppy hole and an arby's beef sandwich between your legs.

And even THAT is being taken away from you, you fucking roastie cunts.

As we speak, new methods of gratification are being invented, sex dolls, sex robots, you name it, and all are better and more perfect then you are.

Realize that your gender is on the brink of collapse, and that nothing you do is relevant.

ROASTIES BTFO.
You whores cannot even realize the struggles of being a robot.
You are BORN pampered by this world, and you will forever be pampered.

Your shitty "companionships", consist of you cheating, stealing money, and whoring yourself out, only to steal the house, children, and everything there is.

ROASTIES BTFO.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1488061255763.jpg (19KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488061255763.jpg
19KB, 334x344px
As I was saying earlier on, you fucking whores don't even begin to realize the uselessness of your position.

Feminism is basically the last, desperate attempt and making yourself feel valuable.

If only you were good people, then this conversation would be different.

But there ARE no good women left.
Society has made all women bad.

Tippitty tappity kikkety kekkety.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35154664
>changing the subject again
face it, women have more aptitude with everything that matters in the modern world
industrial and private robots are making physical strength obsolete

>>35154670
neuroscience and also
>genetically male
lol, if they were genetically male they wouldn't be a trans woman
>>
Gotta toast that roast.
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIEWHORES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1469805518751.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1469805518751.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>35154718
this is really bad bait
I can't believe you stung me along this long only to reply with no u and cover your ears to basic biology
>>
File: 1483673190124.jpg (39KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
1483673190124.jpg
39KB, 390x388px
>THERE ARE CUNTS AND WHITE KNIGHTS IN THIS THREAD
>THERE ARE ACTUAL FEMSHITS AND WHITE KNIGHT KEKOLDS ON MY /R9K/ AND THEY ARE DEFENDING THE FEMALE GENDER

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU COMPLETE HUMAN GARBAGE

YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35154232
>the woman that wrote about an awkward boy is now making fun of awkward boys
Women are evil
>>
>>35154750
>I realised I don't actually know what I'm talking about so I'm just going to call it bait to avoid challenging my own ideological beliefs
>>
My brothers, we shall overcome the degenerate whores in this thread as one.

We will not allow them to invade our safe haven and defend themselves with lame excuses and arguments.

These skanks WILL BE CLEANSED.

We will PURIFY OUR BOARD.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35154232

These are the same women that harp on and whine about rape stats, cat calling, overly aggressive flirting. They readily shame men for being virgins, and at the same time put just as much pressure on men who actively try to pursue women. Do they basically want men to be completely docile, obedient creatures? Just enough sexual drive to be become physically attractive, but with an equal amount of restraint to obey feminist whims and niceties.
>>
>>35154637

>the joke is that OP and others dedicate their entire lives to women they don't even know

How they do this? Why? Do this kind of worship to a woman you even can touch her body and bareback her looks like really hard in my perspective because I care more about musical instruments and music than girls. I lost the interest in girls after fuck a friend of my mother for 4 years almost everyday, that made me see how music is more important than sex in my life.
>>
>feminism is about equality
>well, it's 3rd wave feminism that's bad 1st wave had real reasons
>tfw a simple look at the history of feminism turns up women that really hated men and are held up to the greatest members
>SCUM Manifesto exists
>>
>>35154718
If they are genetically male and want to be a female that is exactly why they transition
>>
>>35154778
come back when you actually have proof faggot, I'll be playing video games
>>
>>35154809
Yes, the irony is that these feminists objectify men more than the men they complain about objectify women. The truth is that they are vapid whores who are projecting themselves onto men. Seriously, most of these "creeps" don't actually hate women they are just human beings with a sex drive meaning they like looking at pretty girls. Of course seeing all these women hate men for no reason does make some of them hate women but really most just don't care.
>>
>>35154232
It's a multinational jewish conspiracy that bitches ree when not treated like a goddess.
>>
File: 1488150766231.png (203KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488150766231.png
203KB, 499x499px
>>35154718
You're so fucking dumb holy fucking shit

You're either black or a woman
If you're not then you're a traitor and deserve nothing less than death. Up to me it would be slow and painful.
>>
>>35154778
Not the guy you replied to, but you're stupid. Trannies are born male. Do you think they were born female? If you think this, then what makes trannies different from women?
>>
>>35154232
Because it is 2017 and everybody is supposed to be a degenerate and fuck each other gay and straight.
>>
>>35154232
>when your life's work as a well known writer was writing mediocre ya fiction
JUST
>>
>>35154840
the SCUM manifesto is satire
even though crazies now actually believe in it unironically, it was not written seriously

I hate feminism too but don't spread misinformation
>>
>>35154841
if they're genetically and neurologically female but have a disorder causing them to have a male body, that's why they transition

>>35154867
the burden of proof is on you to prove you have any evidence behind your claims, but nice hiding

>>35154870
this is exactly why I'm right about frogposters

>>35154884
there's no difference between a trans woman and, say, a cis woman with Swyer syndrome
>>
>>35154892
>the SCUM manifesto is satire
Yeah, right
>>
>>35154718
This is why I can't stand women. You're spoiled little brats. I've been hearing my whole life how physical strength is obsolete. It isn't. You live in such a bubble that you don't even realize how things get from point a to be, how the world, the infrastructure around you is built. You look at a high rise going up and to you it's just some background process, but the reality is that for the world to function, people (men) have to b actually set things in motion and make them happen. I can't stand you Passive little things. Women should be eternally grateful towards men. We are your saviours.
>>
>>35154899
the proof I have is that trannies are born with a y chromosome, this denotes production of testosterone and and male features and is the primary way of determining sex

there, have a reasoning based argument
the fact that they were exposed to estrogen as a fetus and develop a female like brain does not change the fact that every single one of their cells contains a y chromosome and left alone, they will produce testosterone

what do you have? where are these studies and doctors you mentioned? if they are so abundant and there is proof, then the burden of proof has now shifted to you to prove that the status quo is not correct.
>>
>>35154961
>trannies are born with a y chromosome
So are women with Swyer's syndrome, which is fairly common, are they women?
hell, there's men with de la Chapelle's syndrome who are born with two x chromosomes
>>
>>35154993
they are a fraction of a fraction of a percent of people born into the world, and they possess the primary sex attributes of that sex, so yes, I would consider them to be that sex.

Trans people are not born with ovaries like Swyer Syndrome women.

I'm still interested in where these sources are, you mentioned they were abundant but you haven't given me any
>>
>>35155087
interesting goalpost moving you're doing here, first you claim they need two x, now you say they need ovaries.
also incorrect, many women with Swyer syndrome lack ovaries in whole, and of the remainder, most don't work or produce any female hormones.
ergo, they are men.

I'm waiting on your sources that you seem so confident exist to back up your ideology
but here's one anyway
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2008/10/27/2401941.htm
really, it's been known for nine years, you have no excuse
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v378/n6552/abs/378068a0.html
>>
>>35154626
>nothing, assuming it's voluntary and not due to being a hideous person
so why point out hes a virgin at all if your issue is with his personality? checkmate
>>
>>35155308
because it's incel? obviously dumbass dangles
>>
File: ratdicc.jpg (31KB, 549x411px) Image search: [Google]
ratdicc.jpg
31KB, 549x411px
>>35154232
>someone takes a jab a Hairy Potter lady by responding to a churchill quote
>uses high school freshman-tier insult instead of using the a writer's eloquence to thoroughly b him tfo
>goes off on a tangent using the unrelated concept of reincarnation to call him a virgin making her seem flustered or desperate
>doesn't even insult him using the foundation of the original churchill quote to create a flowing back-and-forth dialogue based on a common theme
>this roastie makes a living as a writer

is she just incapable of handling bantz or what?
>>
>>35154303
second post is superlativareeno.
>>
File: 1485816322654.gif (170KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485816322654.gif
170KB, 200x200px
>>35154232
>famous woman writter
>lol ur a virgin xDDD

Couldn't expect less
>>
>>35154626
>>I choose to ignore modern medical theories because they disagree with my ideology
You mean philosophical theories.
>>
File: feminazi.jpg (86KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
feminazi.jpg
86KB, 625x466px
>>35154678
You are the first namefag I've ever been okay with, because your mission is pure.
>>
>>35155306
neither of those disprove anything I've said lol
I'm just gonna stop arguing with you, go ahead and tell yourself you won, but I can't stand your level of delusion and inability to provide actual proof about your argument
>>
>>35155525
>lol didn't read meme
>>
>>35155306
Not him but those people aren't really women. We just call them women to make it easier.
>>
File: 50-shades.jpg (91KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
50-shades.jpg
91KB, 625x417px
>>35154716
>>35154678
>>35154754

I'M WITH YOU COMRADE VLAD, ROASTIES AND WHITE KNIGHTS ARE JUST A PIECE OF GARBAGE.

WOMEN ARE SHALLOW AND NATURAL BACKSTABBERS.
>>
This is why I don't read
>>
>>35154232
>slut shaming is bad
>virgin shaming is good

Are these people aware of how conflicting and hypocritical this is?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.