[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the exact point of your life that you realised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What was the exact point of your life that you realised you're autistic?
>>
That time when I was shirtless listening to the german OP of Naruto whilst eating chocolate cake for dinner and having a blast.
>>
>>35153785
I'm not really autistic.
>>
>>35153882
wow that was original?
>>
>>35153882
ok then the point u realised ur robotic
>>
The psychologist tried to insinuate it but then I went on to become successful and extremely knowledgeable about one single facet of life.

Fuck psychologists.
>>
I'm not autistic, I'm just surrounded by normies desu.
>>
I'm not sure there was an exact point, more of a steadily dawning realization throughout high school.
>>
File: 1488132979974.jpg (26KB, 451x292px) Image search: [Google]
1488132979974.jpg
26KB, 451x292px
>>35153847
The image in my head. Jesus fucking christ Anon
>>
File: 2017-02-22-20-59-21-946792861.png (6KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-22-20-59-21-946792861.png
6KB, 279x180px
>>35153785
>be me
>naked
>playing with my hot wheels on my room floor
>mom comes in
>i wave to her
>"anon you will be 40 years old soon."
>closes door and leaves
>keep playing
>>
File: 1484645528456.gif (242KB, 858x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484645528456.gif
242KB, 858x480px
>>35153785
I mean, there were a lot of things. I've always had my monotone, emotionless nature pointed out to me throughout my life, and still do. I didn't make eye contact as a child, and still am unable to do it properly. I didn't swing my arms when I walked until somebody pointed out to me that I should be doing so in middle school. I still never know when it's my turn to talk, especially on the phone, and I always cut people off. I was never sure why some things were regarded as impolite by people, or why they're offended by honesty.

All of that taken into consideration, as soon as I heard a description of autism was, I thought to myself "Ahh, yeah. That sounds about right."
>>
>>35153785
I wish autistic/autist hadn't gotten so popular. I still prefer to use good old sperg.
>>
>>35153785
I didn't realize I was autistic until I was like in my late 20's

It was kind of weird desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.