[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im too much of a pussy to kill myself, anyone know any good hitmen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1488036688930.jpg (816KB, 2912x4368px) Image search: [Google]
1488036688930.jpg
816KB, 2912x4368px
Im too much of a pussy to kill myself, anyone know any good hitmen I can hire to do it for me?

pic unrelated
>>
>>35153774
I kind of want to egg you on because I know you're going to post on like Craigslist or something and end up asking to hire and hitman and then the undercover cop finds out it's to kill you. The police will be confused but they've already invested manpower and resources into this even if it's just playing "hitman" online, so rather than just send you to mandatory inpatient treatment they'll invent some crime that you've committed. Then you're really fucked. Good luck killing yourself before Tyrone tears the gentle fibers of your anus.
>>
>>35154005
I really want to know if it will be illegal to hire a hitman to kill yourself you could probably sue the police department or the city if they want to press charges

Do you get millions of dollars from the city donate it all to underfunded Latino and African-American majority schools

rinse and repeat
>>
Hire a hitman to kill some random Chad from your childhood then they will likely kill you too when you tell them you are a NEET who can't pay them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.