[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dont know how to code >tfw tried to learn but it was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: mask.png (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
8KB, 253x200px
>tfw dont know how to code
>tfw tried to learn but it was boring as fuck
>tfw jealous of people who can code and feel like a brainlet
>>
>>35153612
i know the feel, went to study it, it was interesting at first but after i learned enough it just hit me like a brick of how fucking boring it is. Dont know how they can be so enthusiastic about it.
>>
>>35153612
>>35154713

This is exactly why I don't worry about a bunch of normies like you who "want to learn how to code" suddenly becoming skilled programmers and taking all our jobs. It's not even that it's too hard for you, it's that the reality is almost no one on the planet is autistic enough to enjoy typing literally thousands of lines of abstract non-english instructions for a giant invisible circuit that only validates its existence to you after you've done everything correctly in your head first.
>>
File: t.png (247KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
247KB, 1680x1050px
>boring
>you could be writing your own crawler right now, fetching literotica content dating back to 1996
What could be more exciting than that?
>>
>>35154882

You're skipping to the fruits of your labor. Their problem is they can't get past the pain / boredom of labor step.
>>
>>35154882
>>35154903

Although yes, that is a good point: If any of you want to try to learn how to program and are exceptionally retarded, Python is probably your best bet.
>>
File: masketta shiggy.jpg (104KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
masketta shiggy.jpg
104KB, 1280x715px
>>35153612
>know people really good at coding
>they hate it
>>
>>35154828
its not like i wanted to learn how to code le haxor Xddddd, vidya was all i had so i just chose the trade because computers were all i knew, what you described is what i find boring about it, the endgame is too worthless to be bothered with. theres no real challenge its all about how much you know about X language.
>>
>>35154985

Yeah, I imagine close to 100% of the people who say "I want to learn how to program" to themselves never actually learn how to program. It's only when you need to learn how to do it for other reasons (like realizing you physically can't complete the tasks assigned to you at work in the time you've been given through manual labor alone) that you actually learn it.
>>
>>35153612
If you try to do something without intention or superhuman discipline than it's bound to fail. What type of program were you looking to make after you learned some code?
>>
>>35154985
>its all about how much you know about X language
how much you know about a language is not that important. I would say basic mathematical intuition instrumental to learning algorithms and data structures is more fruitful. If you can grasp the abstract concepts, you will have an easy time realizing them in whatever language you choose.
>>
>>35153612
You need to actually have a vision in mind for something you want your programmable device to do, then the "learning to code" takes care of itself.
>>
File: 880180801d8f4f6b9ef275562e2476ec.jpg (315KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
880180801d8f4f6b9ef275562e2476ec.jpg
315KB, 1152x1536px
Got a degree in computer science, been working in Web dev for past two years. It was always a means to eventually be able to make my own video games, but now I have the skills, and I lack any motivation to make anything mediocre on my own or work on someone else's mediocre project.

Along the way I gained an interest in linguistics so I'm off to another country next month to learn another language.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.