[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom makes din din >its soup Why'd she even waste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1412109996767.png (17KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1412109996767.png
17KB, 467x453px
>mom makes din din
>its soup

Why'd she even waste her time? I want a substantial meal not soup
>>
>>35153264
so eat more of it
>>
>>35153264
>soup
>not a substantial meal
lol
>>
>mum still cooks him dinner
>faggot is angry

Fuck you. I haven't had mum cook me dinner for the last 8 years. You don't know how lucky you are.

Eat your soup and thank her.
>>
>>35153335
soup is not a meal, it's a snack
>>
>>35153367
snacks are not a meal, it's a treat
>>
>>35153367

Make a sandwich to go with it. Geez. Are you 12 or something?
>>
>>35153393
i didn't say snacks were meals
>>
Only poorfags eat soup desu senpai
>>
File: 4697.jpg (153KB, 1440x640px) Image search: [Google]
4697.jpg
153KB, 1440x640px
>>35153367
What kind of shitty soups are you eating? A nice big bowl of soup with a thick loaf of bread is a great fucking meal.
>>
>>35153264
Next time she comes come from work, make her a meal of the type you expect. Heavily hint that some bullshit in a boiling water pot doesn't satisfy you. Don't get pissed because she made a meal you didn't like.
Make a meal you like, then drop hints. Your mom isn't perfect...No mom is perfect. But she probably wants the best for you. Make a substantial meal and then talk about it to your mom.
My mom used to feed me boiling water with a Mccormicks sauce package.
I cooked her a bombass meal with meat and vegetables etc.. and she got the picture. Just saying something won't accomplice anything. Show her what you expect and she will most likely deliver.
Don't be ungrateful, but also don't lie.
>>
>>35153557
In the past couple of weeks I've made two quiches, a pizza margherita and Japanese style croquettes

Admittedly she cooks for the family a lot more than I do but we do exchange the responsibility

I'm too lazy to cook anything now though so I'm just going to go through the drive thru at taco bell
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.