[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't any potential dictators seen the potential for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 2Ohif.jpg (132KB, 956x1280px)
2Ohif.jpg
132KB, 956x1280px
Why haven't any potential dictators seen the potential for devoted, fearless warriors that exists in places like /r9k/?
>>
>fearless warriors
>afraid of going out in public or asking a girl out on a date
>>
>>35153177
Nukes have made conventional warfare more risk than reward.
It's all proxy battles between non nuclear states now.
Those warlords are tapping the shit out of the local virgins with rage, believe me.

>>35153202
You're afraid of posting a sensible comment. Here's a (You).
>>
>>35153202
What does that have to do with war?

Fucking imbecile.

Someday the next Hitler is gonna show up here and recruit us.
>>
>>35153254
>Those warlords are tapping the shit out of the local virgins with rage, believe me.
this is true. and suicide bombers are a lot like the populace of /r9k/.
>>
>>35153177
>>women
>>devoted
hahahahhahahhahahahahahajhahahahajhahahahajahajajhajhahhahahah
>>
>>35153177
>potential for devoted, fearless warriors
>/r9k/
no
>>
>>35153259
The next Hitler will be birthed by genrration z.. calling it now. With pc becoming the counter culture, and recognizing it as a symptom of modernization, not an inevitability, we might have a shot. Trump needs to deliever though, he's kind of slacking
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36KB, 338x450px
>>35153351
Fuck trump. I do not recognize his authority as a right wing leader. He can fucking die and you along with him, you fuckin pseudofascist pussy.

I am a fascist. ME. Not you and not your fat, orange kike pussy.
>>
>>35153306
Nobody said anything about women you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>35153388
Unfortunately he's our only hope, seeing that he has populist ideals.. beggers cant really be choosers in this situation, but I do believe some type of aristocratic class needs to be re-instated, slowly red-pilling the normies is another way.. pretty much the only way. Trump is a joke, but its sort of what we needed.
>>
>>35153391
theres a nude women in the pic you unobservant nigger
>>
>>35153737
That's just to lure you into the thread, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>35153469

Trump is more akin to one of those bigwigs of Weimar Republic. The next Hitler is probably still in school, or just dropped out and is failing at life and getting bullied by muslims.
>>
But anon to fight for something you have to care about something
Robots don't care about anything
>>
R9K is full of autistic fremen who are online all day instead of being in the desert, are insanely weak, and have red eyes from crying all daY
>>
>>35153973
>>35154167
You speak for everyone here now?

The thing is that a lot of people here think everyone else on here is just like them. They are wrong. You are wrong.
>>
>>35153939
>tfw I just dropped out of school and am failing at life and despise muslims
>tfw 6'0 and decently attractive
>tfw pretty convincing when it comes to politics, have had numerous people tell me that I should become involved
Hmm... I've been traveling down the road of the black pill. Maybe I should reconsider some things...
>>
>>35155192

>>tfw 6'0 and decently attractive

Had to shoehorn that in there didnt you. Ebic humblebrag my man
>>
That's what the alt-right is based on. Frustrated white beta rage.
>>
>>35155704
Not at all, it's important for any public figure or potential dictator. Do you think Hitler would have rose to power in Germany if he were extremely ugly?
>>
>>35153177
Have you heard of this thing called ISIS?
>>
>>35153351
back to /pol/
orogjrogj
>>
>>35153737
you are kinda dumb
>>
if/when drone warfare really takes off, i fully expect to see the armyfags shilling around here nonstop
>>
>>35155922

Hitler was an average manlet. He lacked both good looks and height. Sure, having deformities or being a turbomanlet will definitely make it really hard, but you dont need to be attractive and tall to be hitler tier succesful.

Its not a big deal fampai, i just think its funny how everyone here is hellbent on proving themselves adequate on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>35155922
are you on the drugs

hitler was considered comical and weird looking at the time
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.