[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MDMA/Ecstasy/Molly is truly a gift from God. Every robot/depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

MDMA/Ecstasy/Molly is truly a gift from God. Every robot/depressed or melancholic person should try it at less once.
>>
I did it twice, and it was a nice feel but I felt extremely depressed afterwards. Not really worth it.
>>
>>35153071
I took it yesterday and I ain't really got a hangover now. Just feeling calmly grateful and satisfied with the experience.
>>
>>35153136
You're in the afterglow buddy

Wait a few hours or until tomorrow and you'll feel like shit
>>
>>35153639
It's already been 24 hours since I ate my last lil pieces of it (european time zone) and I don't feel bad yet.
>>
I've taken LSD 5 or 6 times, only one tab each time, and never had a bad experience- would I like MDMA?
>>
>>35153011
No dude, its extremely addictive, expensive and the crashes and rebound depression do not justify using it. Besides, its literally the most normie drug you can do besides cocaine
>>
Is being on MDMA how normies feel all the time?
>>
DMT is the way to go
>>
>>35153722
Yep, still. The real crash begins in day 2 and may last up to day 5

However, if it is your first time it is likely you won't crash. Keep rolling and eventually the crash will last months

Shit drug tbqhf. Not worth its side effects
>>
File: 1367781837551.jpg (4KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
1367781837551.jpg
4KB, 213x160px
>>35153011
>took half a tab of LSD and one ecstasy for New years eve was fucking great
>still got the other half but was thinking of waiting for another month maybe then take 2 ecstasy pills
>How long do you space out your trips roll ect..
20y here
>>
>>35153795
I'm guessing so desu
>>35153778
>expensive
Dunno mane, half a gram is 25 euros here. It lasts more than a weekend. Some saturday nights I spend around 30 euros in alcohol. I won't spend less than 10 if I don't buy my booze in a store.
>>
>>35153889
At least a month, otherwise your trips wont be as good and you'll be doing yourself an injustice by ruining the drug itself
>>
>>35153866
It ain't my first time with molly but it's the first time I take it while not being blackout drunk and the first time I do some respectable-sized dosages.
>>
>>35153011
i'm pretty sure the best drug for a robot is kratom

no discernible effect other than slight euphoria and less anxiety. tastes bad enough that you don't really feel like abusing it. not addictive. taking too much makes you tired so you have incentive to consume in moderation
>>
>>35153639

Not everyone gets depressed after MDMA. Both how much you took, how well you cope with negative emotions and your overall mental and physical health contribute. If you're a dummy and redose half a gram in a session yeah you're gonna feel like absolute shit for a week because you just fried your serotonin system.

I've had a pleasant afterglow when i was with people i liked and i was happy and worse comedowns when i was in bad situations.

>>35153778
MDMA is one of the least addictive hard drugs. You can increase the dose all you want but when your serotonin is gone it won't make you feel good anymore. Practice safe use and have at least a month, preferably three between uses.

>>35153866
That's nonsense, if you're gonna crash you're gonna crash the next day. Completely avoidable if you stick to safe use.

>>35153795
No, not really. Maybe like 10-20% of it if they're in a really great mood. That kind of euphoria can only be induced by drugs.
>>
>>35153778
>extremely addictive
Fuck you on about, retard
>>
>doing drugs
normies arent allowed on this board. get out
>>
>>35153966
yea i usually take a break like every month or so
the smallest break that i took was 2 weeks , but the last break after that for like 4 months
>also cut down on weed cause it really fucks with my memory if i smoke too often
>>
It just lowers your inhibitions to the point where acting like a normalfag seems like a good idea. Pure cancer.
>>
Just don't do it often OP
>>
>>35153011
Looks like some shite p2np synth MDMA to be honest senpai
>>
>>35153011
Every drug I take nowadays gives me anxiety. Should I stay away from x?
>>
File: 1486231360001.jpg (142KB, 960x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486231360001.jpg
142KB, 960x810px
>>35154186
just have some xanax along with your stims
>>
>>35154105

The amazing part about it for me was not that it removed all my inhibition but that for the first time i could actually clearly see that these inhibitions exists, how deep they run and how they affect how i act.
>>
>>35154130
Yeah i already know that. As I see it, it isn't a drug for every weekend just like alcohol is. I've thought alcohol acts as a social-conductual lubricant while MDMA is an epistemic lubricant. You really feel like the world as you perceive it is well made; when you're drunk you just don't give a fuck. MDMA is contemplative, and if you want to interact with the others it's just because you love how the world is presented to you and want to let them know about it/participate in the beauty in which the others take part in. Alcohol just brings up the same egoistic emotions you keep inside when sober. So you gotta be sure you when do you want your perceptive "capacity" to be amplified.
What it really worries me is that I fall in love with it and I just live like waiting for the next occasion I will take it.
>>35154148
It's not mine, I just found the pic. Mine was powder, kind of brown.
>>
I took it once or twice ten years ago. Really good. It was an amazing feeling. Especially good if you are depressed all the time. It's such a nice alternative. Honestly the happiest I've ever been. Yes there was a crash afterward but again, if you're used to depression it's nothing new. Definitely worth it.
>>
>>35153011
Looks like meth, crystal mdma is yellow in color.
>>
>>35154547
it can be all kinds of colors and still be pure as fuck
>>
>>35154617
This is true. If you want to be sure that there's at least some MDMA in there and it's not something else entirely get a test kit. Those can't tell you what it's cut with though, but i have seen rough quantitative test kits being sold too.
>>
What are some settings to avoid when taking it?
>>
>>35154032

You seem to know your shit.

I'm currently taking it in 3 month intervals, and have (luckily) not had any negative side effects.
Summer is coming up and I am thinking of what might happen if I increase it to say, once a month?
>>
>>35155079
the warm kind where you can't stay hydrated or take a break and cool off
>>
I love MDMA, I try to space it out to 4 times a year and its always a beautiful experience

>tfw you're in a triple spoon with your friends, reminding each other you all love each other every few mins
>tfw smoking some joints gives you mad visuals
>tfw you're at a gig and feeling every fucking vibration
>tfe you're totally at peace with yourself and one with your friends

god damn

I remember my first time, utterly astounded that we have the ability to feel so fucking good
>>
>>35153769
of course, sometimes LSD gives me rushes of MDMA-like euphoria but i think thats because i trip myself into thinking ive taken it

please buy a test kit and use responsibly
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.