[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Dad lost his job, which took him 5 years to get >he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1479802437471.png (169KB, 363x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479802437471.png
169KB, 363x270px
>tfw Dad lost his job, which took him 5 years to get
>he only last 6 months before being let go
>tfw he's probably going to lose his house if he doesn't find something this week
>I know he won't find anything
>tfw need to start looking for a place to live
>tfw don't know where to look/feel like nobody would want a quiet roommate who keeps to themself
>>
>tfw dad lost his job he's worked at for 20 years
>tried looking for work
>there's almost no jobs left in our shitty rust belt town, and anything far away he can't get without a degree
>had to give him over $2000 to pay bills and such, probably won't bother asking for it back
>going to have to find a job myself without his support, while still in college
>>
>>35152589
Fucking hell, a quiet roommate that keeps to himself would be ideal for me. Where do you live?
>>
>>35153006
Phoenix, Arizona...

I don't really like it here, would prefer living somewhere cold/rainy.
>>
>>35153092
You're pretty close to where I live. Unfortunately it's also expensive as fuck to live at. San Diego. I'm looking for a roommate and I would like to have a robot as one. Let me know what you think. I already know the possible logistical problems of setting something like this up but I want to know if you realize them.
>>
>>35153092
There seems to be a lot of robots from Arizona. I always see a few of us whenever the subject of where people live comes up.
>>
>tfw OP doesn't respond to your offer
>>
>>35152589

Fear not OP. Quiet roomies who pay rent, and restock the toiletries are the best roomies.

You'll find someone.
If not, be homeless. It's honestly not that bad if you think of it like camping. You're human, you're tougher than you think.
>>
>>35153153
>>35153606
S-sorry! I went to get food >_<

I don't think I'd like to live in San Diego though, it seems like a very Chad place to live. I don't think my $2k in savings would last very long there either.

>>35153195
Yeah, probably has to do with 9 months of the year being hot causing lots of people to stay indoors and become robots.
>>
>>35154011
It's only Chad if you buy into the stereotypes that any city has. Also part of being a roommate is splitting the rent. On average it's 700-800 here a month for roomies. You would need a job and therein lies the logistical problem.
>>
>>35153994

I honestly wouldn't mind camping it out if I lived somewhere with a cooler climate. Fortunately I am in pretty good shape because of my current job, if I could find a job somewhere rural I'd definitely move out there.
>>
>>35154011

anon, i live in MEXICO (Tacoland), the state bellow AZ (sonora), you can come whenever you want :)
>>
>>35154109
He would need a Visa.
>>
>>35153092
>lives in Arizona
>wants to live somewhere rainy
Is this a new fucking meme?
>>
>>35154109

Where in Sonora? Can you hook me up with a job with a cartel? I hear they pay well.
>>
>>35154152
It's an old meme senpai, native Arizonans want to live in rainy places because it's a rare thing here.

All the other people come here for cheap living and sunshine.
>>
>>35154152
He doesn't know how awful constantly bad weather is and has never experienced seasonal depression.
>>
>>35153153
What part of San diego and what's rent:^)
>>
>>35154275
I don't know yet. I'd be moving into an apartment with someone or try to get a trailer. You interested? Tell me more and I'll see if I want to try getting in touch with you.
>>
>>35154011
>he unironically uses >_<
nevermind OP, you don't want to live with this fag anyway
>>
>>35154340

xd aww come on senpai
>>
>>35154194
>Implying constant heat and sun isn't a good thing
>>
>>35154340
That is OP, you stupid fuck. I'm another anon who's looking for a roommate.
>>
>>35154194

What is so depressing about it?
>>
>>35154392
Some people have genes that make them depressed when they don't get enough sunlight. It usually strikes around winter and early spring. Clouds block sunlight.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.